Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Spirit World

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner drawerzz's Avatar
    Country
    Finland
    Post Thanks / Like

Spirit World

Spirit World

ATTENTION: It's just like a japanese manga (or meant to be), so please, read it from RIGHT TO LEFT!

It's a manga. New manga. Created by me, DrawerZZ on deviantART, and I want to share it with others, even though I am still an amateur drawer, but I'm looking forward to become as good as Tite Kubo! ~ Well, that's just a dream.

However, I'm not posting my manga in .rar or .zip files, as you can easily read it here!

Read Spirit World Online! ..in deviantArt.

Just, reply here, if you think it's good, I'll post allways a new page when I can.
    Proud owner of BleachRP4All - Roleplaying Forum.
    Visit out forums here!
    DrawerZZ on deviantART!
    Bleach Fan, and Kuchiki Byakuya Fan.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Spirit World

Yes, spiritism is very old indeed. In Bible does warn people to say alway from spiritism and astrology. Also look in many ancient mythologies and you'll find lots of otherworldly realms filled with spirit creatures. What first comes to mind for me is Native American mythology, I think I here the word "spirit" coming from them more than any others.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member slippy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Spirit World

i can already say you're better than tite kubo, i see text on your pages instead of splashes of black. good job, keep doing what your doing!

New Reply