Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Kai No Sho - Naruto Special

MH Senpai 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Kai No Sho - Naruto Special

Here is the scanlation done by me & translated by "boyakist4649" of the "Kai No Sho" special of Naruto.

http://www.mediafire.com/?khi68ujtd0jhhr7

The reason i did this was because i wanted to try seeing if i am able to scanlate a chapter & also because i haven't found any scanlation done for this particular special.

I had completed this chapter around 2 weeks back but i was busy doing other work so i couldn't release it.

There are two versions of the special in that "zip" above. The difference in both of them is the 'font' i had used, i wasn't sure which one was good so i am asking you people to tell me which is better. If those two aren't good then i would make another one.
    After i read your reviews, i would post that on the "scanlation sites".

Also if anyone is willing to help me in the "redrawing parts" (which i haven't been able to do because i am not good at it) of this special please PM me.
    Last edited by Shadow Limiter; December 22, 2010 at 01:58 PM.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member POW's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kai No Sho - Naruto Special

Actually I did this some time ago in my scanlation thread under The New Ero-Ninjutsu Perfected! POW Fanbook 2 You can compare yours if you want.

Not bad keep practicing thats how you get better.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply