Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: Who do you want to see next chapter

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Claire, Helen, and Deneve

5 17.86%
  • Riful's fight agains Alicia

3 10.71%
  • Priscilla taking on Bethkitty

8 28.57%
  • Raki. No really.

1 3.57%
  • I want to know what happened to Cynthia and Yuma

3 10.71%
  • Miria and the rest of the ghosts

1 3.57%
  • Galetea, no one else matters.

3 10.71%
  • Anything is fine.

4 14.29%
New Reply

Thread: Chapter 97- Bloody Tears of Desperation

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore Chapter 97- Bloody Tears of Desperation

Claymore Chapter 97- Bloody Tears Of Desperation.
    The Players-

Riful- The last of the Creatures of the Abyss. She's not doing to good, but hey, at least Dauf loves her.

Alicia- The organizations current number 1 and secret weapon. She's proving her worth, but her big weakness is coming into play again.

Beth kitty- The result of Beth being taken over by one of the Destroyer's rods. Unfortunately for her she just ran into something even worse than her.

Priscilla- Oh, shit, not only is she back, she's all grown up, and not in her child personality. Somethings going to die!

Last Month I asked what you thought happened to Priscilla. Well it seems I should have had another option, as it looks like the answer is that she got hungry. As for the actual results, absolutely no one thought Raki had told her to get to safety. Although I can see him doing that. One person thought she was killed. Guess they don't like her. One person didn't care. Three thought she was hiding. Four felt she ran away to keep herself from hurting Raki. That may still end up being true. And seven, the majority felt she was going to fight the Destroyer. Well it looks like that's going to happen.

Riful vs Alicia, Round 2

We open with Riful fighting Alicia. And it is not going well for Riful. Although they are both back in their human forms, Alicia has the advantage, and manages to take Riful's remaining arm. Riful tries all sorts of attacks with her ribbons, including sending them through the ground, but Alicia blocks everything, and continues to advance. The interesting thing is that Riful states the soul link is still active. Despite Beth's being taken over by one of the rods, she still is keeping her sisters Yoki in check. So does Beth still control her own body, or is the Beth kitty just treating this as a two for one deal?

On her Last Leg-

It isn't long before Riful loses a leg, and ends up having to prop herself up with her ribbons. Unable to assume her awakened form, or regenerate, it looks like the end is nigh for Riful, causing her to begin crying. I can't really blame her. Riful really hasn't been in mortal danger since her awakening. At first it seems she and Isley had a truce of sorts, probably because neither of them wanted to risk being the loser in a fight. Then when Raphelea came along, they didn't fight because the third abyssal would kill whoever one a fight between the other two. But the three Abyssal left the organization alone for two long. Dauf, decides he can't stand to see Riful cry, and manages to regenerate his hand, to Riful's surprise, but it looks like all that's going to do is get him killed first. Then Alicia seizes up. It seems something is giving Beth trouble... I have to admit I was a bit surprised to see Dauf say a Shonen protagonist style line here. It's going to be interesting to see what the two of them do if they live.

She's Baaack-

So what fearsome foe could be troubling Beth kitty? Well it sure ain't Cynthia and Yuma. In fact we don't see any sign of them at all. Hopefully this means they're still alive. No, Beth kitty is fighting Priscilla. And not cute little girl Priscilla either. She's grown all up, and looks more mature than ever. And she's back to having her original awakened personality. And she's hungry. With Beth kitty being in her way, Priscilla decides to see how she tastes, and rips the Beth torso off. Beth kitty sticks blades into Priscilla's back, but she's more concerned about the taste. Beth kitty tries to use her tail, but just ends up stabbing herself. Well she takes part of Priscilla”s arm, but it grows right back. Priscilla isn't really interested in Beth kitty. She's been holding back from eating for years, and she wants some good food. The interesting thing here is how she talks about following the faint's scent of that man to this point. Is she referring to how she followed Raki because of his scent until her hunger reached this point, or is it someone else? Whatever it means, Beth kitty want's to fight, and Priscilla want's her out of her way. I don't think we should get too attached to Beth Kitty.

We don't get to see what happened to any of the Ghosts this chapter. Instead our focus is on the fights between the various antagonists. Hopefully we'll find out next month what happened to Cynthia and Yuma, and get a check in on Claire and co. This chapter had a lot of action, so it felt shorter than it was, but it was interesting action.
    Winner of the Month- Priscilla. I mean who the hell else was it going to be. Seems like Priscilla is going to remind us of just who the main antagonist in the series is.

What does it mean? It means your about to get your butt kicked!

2. Thanks 8 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kaliayev's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Chapter 97- Bloody Tears of Desperation

How did you know I'd want the option to vote for Galatea?
    Hello, Dave. Is that you, Dave?

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Because I know Galetea fans well enough to know that I should include one. I'm not new to the Claymore fandom.

What does it mean? It means your about to get your butt kicked!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member kardels's Avatar
    Country
    Bahrain
    Post Thanks / Like

Priscilla is grown hot and sexy...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

"I want to know what happened to Cynthia and Yuma"

I wanna know ;(

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Super Angillis View Post
    Because I know Galetea fans well enough to know that I should include one. I'm not new to the Claymore fandom.
    Hehe. So true. <3 Galatea

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member KevinSephiroth's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Ahhh I would like to see some interaction between Clare & Priscilla , but I wanna see Galatea too, and a bit of Raki (see if he's gonna be more powerful, or an evil weapon of the Organization) , and of course, the end of Alicia/Riful fight, and the Destroyer...

Man, there is so much characters right now that deserve to be in the lightspots ^^

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member R4zr's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Priscilla taking on Bethkitty.

As long as monsters take down each other i'm fine.With the obvious exception of Riful, she's too awesome to die. We already had Isley's and Rigardo's sad deaths ;__;
    So keep the blood in your head and keep your feet on the ground
    If today's the day it gets tired, today's the day we drop out
    Gave up my body and bed, all for an empty hotel
    Wasting words on lower cases and capitals.

New Reply