Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: [FEATURED] Edited Manga Archive - Post Your Epic Edits!

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Edited Manga Archive - Post Your Epic Edits!

Criss-kun made this funny post in the current chapter (606) discussion thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Criss-Kun View Post
    Looks like Kishi has been watching too much Matrix.
    I half expected Madara to show up wearing sunglasses with shelves of weapons flying by them.
    After reading the whining posts of Uchiha_Blood and Criss-kun about the loss of Samuis boobs in the manga, I came to this idea:

Narutrix: Madpheus & Neobito!
    Spoiler show

I also tried to add ninja weapons such as Madaras fan, katanas, shurikens and kunais in the background, but my skills were faaaaaaar too low to make it look good.
    Last edited by syx; April 09, 2014 at 11:29 AM.

2. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [FEATURED] Edited Manga Archive - Post Your Epic Edits!

Jesus I laughed out loud when I saw the fourth page, Obito's face is just perfect

SCHWING LORD 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha, freaking epic. The panel with Neobito swallowing the pill was priceless. I miss Madpheus being black and bald though

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, I wasn't even aware I've missed so many recent edits from syx. Some freakin awesome stuff there, had more then only just a few good laughs

Maybe it would be better to dump the new stuff simply into the thread instead of editing a post thats already a page back, I suppose that would bring it to more peoples attention

Too bad imageshack seems to have removed some of the pages... and Imgur seems to have done the same with some of mine
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Wow, I wasn't even aware I've missed so many recent edits from syx. Some freakin awesome stuff there, had more then only just a few good laughs

Maybe it would be better to dump the new stuff simply into the thread instead of editing a post thats already a page back, I suppose that would bring it to more peoples attention
    A compliment from you is like a "breaking Tsukuyomi feat" in the manga, thank you!

I'm not just editing my old post, I posted every edit somewhere in the Naruto section or the Birthday Discussion Thread. That's why I didn't make a new post here, since it would lead to a double/triple/quadruple post.

What the hell are you doing? When was your last big edit? You have to come back bro! Mach hinne (hurry up)!

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Too bad imageshack seems to have removed some of the pages... and Imgur seems to have done the same with some of mine
    Screw imageshack! They changed the fucking links, can you believe this shit?
    Checked and updated the lost pages. Every page should be there now until imageshack changes the links again. Gotta find something better.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

What the hell are you doing? When was your last big edit? You have to come back bro! Mach hinne (hurry up)!
    I'm suffering from severe lack of boredom ;P

But you're right, I suppose it wouldn't hurt coming up with something once in a while... especially now that Madara has blessed us with such wonderful facial expressions

Quote Quote:
    Screw imageshack! They changed the fucking links, can you believe this shit?
    Checked and updated the lost pages. Every page should be there now until imageshack changes the links again. Gotta find something better.
    Yeah. I gave Imageshack the middle finger and started using Imgur for that exact reason... but looks like now they're suddenly starting to pull the same rubbish -.-

Probably the best solution would be if we were allowed to upload our Abominations to Mangahelpers, just like during the panel of the week contests.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

SCHWING LORD 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

HELLO GUYS, IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT THIS THREAD HASN'T BEEN POSTED IN FOR A LONG TIME NOW. KEEP IN MIND THAT NOT POSTING YOUR EDITS IN THIS THREAD THAT YOU HAVE POSTED ELSEWHERE IS PUNISHABLE BY BANS DEPENDING ON HOW GRUMPY I AM. SYX KNOWS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. SO PLEASE POST YOUR STUFF HERE SO WE DON'T FORGET THINGS.

THAT BEING SAID I BELIEVE THE TRAGIC TALE OF HIRUZEN-SAMA HASN'T BEEN POSTED EITHER, SO I NEED TO DO THAT SOON™

New Reply
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10