Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kurosaki Ichigo (Random Ichigo Panels. Old New)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member BleachOD's Avatar
    Kneeling @ My Ichigo Shrine, Thanking My Lucky Stars For The Day I Met Ichigo
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kurosaki Ichigo (Random Ichigo Panels. Old New)

Quote Originally Posted by Marfil View Post
    Thanks for sharing benderzZ draws. Is there a way to follow his art somewhere, aside Deviantart (he doesn't upload all his works there)?
    Sorry for my late reply. Nope...I am a stalker of graphic artists and colorists. I don't use colorings that weren't done for me specifically or at least given to me. Unless it's so bad ass and I can't find the owner. I have pride Something I am known for--besides having really high standards because my signatures and shadings must be hotter than everyone else

Majority of his works were done for me--not all but most of shadings were done as per my request. I also have versions that he doesn't put on DA. I think it's because of photobucket it makes the images blurry. Aside from my photobucket--Ichigowife--DO NOT TOUCH MY SIGNATURES- and knowing his personal friends ( I stalk them too for colorings by him)

No there isn't any other way---sorry

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Marfil's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kurosaki Ichigo (Random Ichigo Panels. Old New)

Thx for the reply. For the images you decide to share, maybe you could try Imageshack if it's better than Photobucket.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2