Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Top 12 of the Genin12

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Top 12 of the Genin12

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    Shikamaru: Part one. Lead the rescue Sasuke mission and almost got his whole team killed luckly the sand Ninjas saved him.
    Part two. Let Asuma sensei die cause he was worthless.

after a week, came back with a plan to defeat Asuma's killer.... shikamaru resume isn't that impressive. Shino, Neji hasn;t done anything in part two.
    neither choji besides this small helping t defeated a buch of zetsus and choji and plus ninjas fighting asuma and kakuzu but choji did something else beside freaking out this time and i hope to see more of him to see your point but so far i see shikamaru and neji way stronger than him.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Who cares about what Choji did before?
    What matter is... where is he now?

And now, he's way on top of the strongest.
    To me, he's 3rd, right after Naruto and Sasuke.

There are some that might have a chance against him (Lee, Neji, Shikamaru, Sakura), but I think that overall, he's way stronger than them.

He took care of all the Zetsu by himself.
    And he took down Asuma, Kazuzu and Hizashi all at the same time for god's sake!!

If that's not enough to proove how strong he is, then what is it?

-------------------

Now, answer this:

Can Naruto and Sasuke defeat Asuma, Kakuzu and Hizashi all at the same time?
    Yes, and that's why they are above Choji.

Can Neji, Lee, Shikamaru or Sakura do the same thing?
    No, they can't. They just aren't strong enough.

And that means that Choji is stronger than them.
    It's as simple as that.
    Last edited by THM Nindo; June 11, 2011 at 12:28 AM.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted KnuckleheadedNinja's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Right now, this is how i will rank them:

1. Naruto/Sasuke
    2. Neji
    3. Lee (if he can go up to at least 6th gate now, i will put him ahead of Neji)
    4. Shikamaru
    5. Chouji
    6. Sakura
    7. Shino
    8. Kiba
    9. Hinata
    10. Tenten
    11. Ino
    Last edited by KnuckleheadedNinja; June 11, 2011 at 12:51 AM.

"Too much hope is the opposite of despair... an overpowering love may consume you in the end."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    took care of all the Zetsu by himself.
    And he took down Asuma, Kazuzu and Hizashi all at the same time for god's sake!!
    ?.
    shikamaru was using shadow sewing technique to attacked asuma while ino was using mind body switch technique into two zetsus two attacked asuma which allowed choji to hit asuma while asuma was jumping to escaped from shi and ino attack and choji hit asuma and send him to a wall and shika used shadow mimic shuriken technique asuma own weapon(Asuma's Knuckle Knives) and asuma couldn't move anymore that's when the sealing team sealed asuma. Defeating asuma was the whole team ino-shika-chou.

bringing down all the zetsus and kakuzu wasn't just choji it all these squads: kitsuchi squad 2 (close range fighter) and darui squad 1(mid range fighter) and shikamaru squad 4(long range fighter division).
    kitsuchi was in the top of all zetsus bodies choking the last zetsu, all these shinobies helped out to bring down down zetsus and kakuzu and even tenten destroy one of kakuzu mask with the fan.

Why i said bringing down and not defeated is because they haven't defeated yet kakuzu is still alive and hizashi is still fighting which even chijo says this: you all will have to finish kakuzu and hizashi-san and i'll fight that thing refering to demon statue(Gedou Mazou) which choji tryed to hit gedou but gedou blocked it and sent him flying away.

Choji became stronger than he was before, i know that choji is climbing to be a strong shinobi and i'm not denied it but putting him behind sasuke and naruto is we're in way over our heads.
    Last edited by EMS; June 11, 2011 at 09:03 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

1- Lee - if this guy has his gates on, he's fucking unbeatable. His top notch speed, strength, and stamina make him a worthy opponent.

2- Sasuke - his sharingan and ninjutsu are quite helpful in battle, but he has wits and guts which makes him a fearless opponent.

3- Neji- his byakugan can view eveything in a 360 view. If he can take down the chakra points more faster without any disruptions, then he'd be crazy.

4- shikamaru - his intelligence and strategies abilities in battle withstands everything else.

Etcc
    Last edited by Lord Jashin; September 09, 2011 at 10:03 PM.

Jashin (ジャシン; Literally meaning "wicked heart; evil design") is the god worshiped in Jashinism (ジャシン教, Jashinkyō).

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Right now the rankings would go like this
    1/2. Naruto/Sasuke
    3/4. Chouji/Neji
    5/6. Lee/Sai
    7/8. Shino/Kiba
    9/10. Shikamaru/Hinata
    11/12. Sakura/TenTen
    13. Ino

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jessie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadDogg View Post
    Right now the rankings would go like this
    1/2. Naruto/Sasuke
    3/4. Chouji/Neji
    5/6. Lee/Sai
    7/8. Shino/Kiba
    9/10. Shikamaru/Hinata
    11/12. Sakura/TenTen
    13. Ino
    Shikamaru behind Kiba, Shino, and Choji? Seriously? Choji nearly got his entire team killed over a simple fight and doesn't consider himself in Shika's class. You have to also consider the stuff that happened before he got his butterfly wings. Shino, Kiba, and Lee have accomplished very little in Shippuden. And have you been watching Ino recently? She is far from the worst.

1. Naruto
    2. Sasuke

The huge gap

3. Shikamaru (at one time I would have put jonin Neji #3, but he has done so little in Shippuden, it would be hard to justify that ranking. I think Kishi sees Shika and Sakura as the next two top former genin, but I just can't put Sakura high.)
    4. Neji
    5. Sai
    6. Rock Lee
    7. Choji
    8. Shino
    9. Sakura (she should be much higher, but Kishi has ignored her development)
    10. Ino
    11. Hinata
    12. Tenten
    13. Kiba (All the girls have accomplished more than him in Shippuden. Look at what Ino has done compared to him. He has become a comedic character. And I say this as a Kiba fan)
    Last edited by Jessie; November 29, 2012 at 11:32 AM.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd say it's nearly impossible to compile any list on the rookies. Obviously Naruto tops, and Sasuke takes the second spot, but beyond that everyone else has been ignored almost entirely. With the exception of one or two panels, we haven't seen anything from the rookies in years. I guess one could group Neji, Shino, Sai, Lee, and Chouji together in terms of combat ability, behind the two monsters on top. They've each shown talent in battle, but ranking amongst this lot might be difficult. Shikamaru is stand alone because his ability is mainly his intelligence, which is difficult to quantify. Sakura could end up virtually anywhere in this list depending on the situation, although by now she should by all rights be an absolute beast, but alas it's not something we've seen from her. Hinata and Kiba are probably around the same level, and would be behind everyone previously mentioned. Ino has shown herself to be useful, but she is still limited by the requirements for her techniques to be effective. Tenten, is unfortunately just, I don't even know. I'm not sure why Tenten was even created, I'm honestly surprised that she hasn't been killed off by now. Kishi hasn't done much with his female characters, but I think he has to be punishing her by allowing her to carry on her pitiful existence, she has since her introduction been that random girl that absolutely no one cares about. But if I'm being fair she should be a match for Ino, since Ino's primary function is team support.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    Shikamaru behind Kiba, Shino, and Choji? Seriously? Choji nearly got his entire team killed over a simple fight and doesn't consider himself in Shika's class. You have to also consider the stuff that happened before he got his butterfly wings. Shino, Kiba, and Lee have accomplished very little in Shippuden. And have you been watching Ino recently? She is far from the worst.

1. Naruto
    2. Sasuke

The huge gap

3. Shikamaru (at one time I would have put jonin Neji #3, but he has done so little in Shippuden, it would be hard to justify that ranking. I think Kishi sees Shika and Sakura as the next two top former genin, but I just can't put Sakura high.)
    4. Neji
    5. Sai
    6. Rock Lee
    7. Choji
    8. Shino
    9. Sakura (she should be much higher, but Kishi has ignored her development)
    10. Ino
    11. Hinata
    12. Tenten
    13. Kiba (All the girls have accomplished more than him in Shippuden. Look at what Ino has done compared to him. He has become a comedic character. And I say this as a Kiba fan)
    Shikamaru at number 3? Oh Noh.

Sai, lee, Choji, neji and shino can rape him all the way. His amazing IQ and his shadow can't protect him from getting killed. Shikamaru is just an amazing strategist. But in one on one fight with his fellow rookies, he can't win to the characters I mentioned.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11