Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Season 2 of Liar Game

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Akiyama's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Season 2 of Liar Game

Katsuragi Ryou is an original character in the drama. Since Yokoya was defeated in the drama season 1 (he advances to the next round in the manga) Katsuragi takes his place in the drama. She doesn't exist in the manga world. I find roots of A a gaiden to Liar Game, gives us more information about Akiyama's college years.
    Last edited by Akiyama; August 11, 2010 at 12:04 PM.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Drmke's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Discussion of Roots of A has been moved here.

OCCUPY THE WORLD

I got by Kaiten.
    <%M3J> Though I wouldn't mind Sari dominating me.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Akiyama's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This past Sunday I finished watching the season finale. Nothing special about Gold Rush that we didn't see in the Contraband band. Other that being much shorter in time it was a fun mini game. I can't believe Yokoya pops back in the game with his white hair and crazy eye. >.< Akiyama saving Katsuragi with a gold bar did make me want to cry but I wasn't able to shed a tear. The soundtrack was playing the whole time almost. Great techno music, and there was even a new song I hadn't heard before. The last part did make me laugh. Nao says That's how I exited the liar game tournament or close to and we get a movie preview that completely made that irrelevant. Loved the drama as a whole, will miss no more future seasons.

Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I've watched the entire Liar Game series, including the final stage. Liar Game was the first drama of its kind that I watched, so it left quite a nice impression on me and I grew to love this genre. The first two seasons are quite interesting. My most favorite game in this second season is the 17 Poker. Even my friends tried to design the game exactly like that and performed Akiyama's trick. And it worked. XD

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3