Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Rikudō Sennin's tablet and Madara's misconception

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rikudō Sennin's tablet and Madara's misconception

Quote Originally Posted by zagorka View Post
    1. I wouldn't call them genetic mutations. But anyways, there is no link of them being "strong" for them to be passed down. Just read your statement. It doesn't make sense. Unless you meant to say it in terms of dominancy. Like a couple: One blond haired and the other dark haired. Black hair is dominant and is more likely to be passed down.
    2. The 1st could control bijuu, most likely through his blood-line limit. Maybe his mokuton KG, was in tune with nature, and that is why he could control them. Who knows exactly why, but because Tsunade can't control them, proves that she doesn't have the blood-limit as the 1st did. It's possible that many people have this KG in the village, but are either not shinobi, or just don't know period. (In my opinion it should have been a more common KG in the Fire Country.)
    Yep...I meant dominancy...I was inspired by a theory a little time ago, in which the doujutsu besides Rikudo's were born...it was about the power and chakra of the older brother "diluted" over the time...
    So in the case of the younger brother...it could be true as well...
    About the Shodai being able to control bijuus...his chakra was special of course...mokuton is rare...but IIRC he was able to control bijuus with the help of that necklace...when naruto broke the necklace it was shown that it acted like a seal...so shodai made the seal, but in a way to respond only to mokuton-ish chakra...senju are the younger brother descendants so I guess only Shodai could make such a seal...

On topic...I read that somebody said that maybe special chakra is needed for reading the tablet...I agree and my guess is that senjutsu fits quite well...
    The tablet is made in such a way that doujutsu users can read it...doujutsu sees chakra...in the sense someone in sennin mode can sense chakra, thus be able "read", more correctly interpret the tablet...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Katz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't really call what Itachi and kisame did as "sneaking in" sure they knocked out that one ninja, but it seemed like they just kinda walked freely around the vill until kakashi showed up to confront them.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Gingitsune's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

They knocked out a ninja in the anime, not in the manga.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Naruto can read the tablet because of two things. He's a descendant of the Senju, and has some power from the Uchiha, given to him by Itachi. However, if it not clear if you need to possess the eyes to read the tablet or just chakras/powers.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3