Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Lamest ending?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Open Ended

6 20.00%
  • No Ending

4 13.33%
  • Dog Ending

3 10.00%
  • It was all a dream[matrix ending]

13 43.33%
  • Gantz is just a game and that's all that needs to be explained and everybody dies

7 23.33%
  • Other ending[Describe it]

6 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lamest ending Gantz could have?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Xqtr.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lamest ending Gantz could have?

it would also be funny, if the aliens succesfully invade earth and after they live their new life peacefully (or like the humans with Gantz balls and new missions), another Gantz-like-equipped alien race invades earth and kills the first invaders xD
    Life is but a Dream ...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Tumerking's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xqtr. View Post
    it would also be funny, if the aliens succesfully invade earth and after they live their new life peacefully (or like the humans with Gantz balls and new missions), another Gantz-like-equipped alien race invades earth and kills the first invaders xD
    I would be pissed as hell if that happened, but I would also laugh my ass off. Gantz races just keep re-invading Earth and the current aliens are like "Noooooooo. What is going on!?" and they invading ones are like, "We've had this set up for years. We are god."

then the current ones would be like, "fuck" then they would all be murdered.

but don't get me wrong. I would still be pissed.

Gantz is my crack

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Mushashi's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

i dont get the stupid feeling you people get if a manga doesnt end how u want it to, i couldnt care less about the ending i enjoyed the manga up to that point i dont need to feel 'closure' with the manga, its a manga, not a catastrophe where evryone u know and loved dies irl, i can understand 'closure' then, but you enjoyed the manga until the ending why do you care so much. man up

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Katastrophe's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mushashi View Post
    i dont get the stupid feeling you people get if a manga doesnt end how u want it to, i couldnt care less about the ending i enjoyed the manga up to that point i dont need to feel 'closure' with the manga, its a manga, not a catastrophe where evryone u know and loved dies irl, i can understand 'closure' then, but you enjoyed the manga until the ending why do you care so much. man up
    Nobody said anything about the need of "feeling closure with the manga"(i even agree it is stupid fanboyism)
    We are not bitching about the ending,we are merely discussing which is the worst possibility.
    Last edited by igotthegoods; December 11, 2009 at 11:39 PM. Reason: flaming

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Mushashi's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

nah im good. and most people do feel like they need closure with the manga, i didnt say ur were bitching. just that this thread can be interpreted differently and one persons worst ending may not be another, i stated my opinion as being one not caring about the ending.
    Last edited by GAT-X252; December 11, 2009 at 10:13 AM. Reason: offensive...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ChronicSavior's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Though this thread was made awhile ago, the point I'm about to make still stands. At this stage in the manga, predicting the ending is kinda... lame in itself? I mean, Oku hasn't even given us an actual, tangible plot yet. ANYTHING could happen. Everyone's heads could just explode and the aliens win. The same could happen to the aliens for as much info Oku's given us.

But the "ZOMFGZZ it was just a dream" ending would be hilarious IMO. A fitting, whack ending for such a whack manga.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Damura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mushashi View Post
    Needs a good climax. Ending's are important.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2