Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jinchuuriki and Controlling the Bijuu

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Jinchuuriki and Controlling the Bijuu

Well, as I'm sure we've all seen by now, Hachibi has further displayed his ability to control his tailed beast in the very latest chapter, by displaying the ability to willfully transition from the normal, tailed chakra cloak (what Bee refers to as "Version 1"), to the "demon" chakra cloak (what Bee refers to as "Version 2").

We see that Bee wears seven tails in Version 1, and forcefully transforms to Version 2 with the same seven tails.

This would seem to confirm that the transformation that occurs from tail to tail within Naruto is not actually a characteristic of the number of tails, but instead simply an indicator that because Naruto has no control past three tails, that the Kyuubi chakra is simply forcing him, layer by layer, to transform toward the Kyuubi's full form (which is probably why Naruto has a flesh and muscle "version" at one tail from full, and Hachibi does not.

So, it appears that simply controlling the progression of the tails isn't the only thing jinchuuriki can do, but that they can actually control how powerful that the chakra provided actually is.

What I'm wondering about is whether this is something that Hachibi can actually teach Naruto or not. People are constantly saying that Bee is going to teach Naruto how to control his bijuu, but what if it can't be taught?

Remember the seal scroll frog? Apparently, the key he holds has something to do with Naruto being able to properly utilize Kyuubi's chakra. If that is the case, then I think that the control might actually have more to do with the seal than it does Naruto.
    Chapter 500 Review <--- My third Naruto chapter review!
    Spoiler show

2. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Jinchuuriki and Controlling the Bijuu

I think that the sage training naruto has been through might help him, when naruto got to much natural energy in the start he began transforming to a frog.
    When Naruto get to much of the kyuubi's chakra, he's beginning to transform into the kyuubi.
    So it has proberly something to do with the mix of all the different energies inside the Jinchuuriki.
    The hidden cloud had also yugito, the Jinchuuriki of the two-tails, who could also control the bijuu, so it seems that the cloud has found some technique to control the bijuu's.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

It may not be something you can teach, but at the very least KB will give some helpful hints..... & about Kumo being able to develop a jutsu to control a Bijuu might play a part in Naruto's training.

5. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

jiriaya said in the scroll frog was a jutsu minato left behind for naruto to complete. i do not think it can hep naruto control the kyuubi. if it did jiriaya would have got it to help naruto when he got the frog to loosen the seal. the frog can either make the seal stronger or looser. but i think sage mode will help naruto control the chakra. i think it is going to act as the other part of the kyuubi chakra minato sealed away in the shiki-fuujin.

Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Newkerzy
    It may not be something you can teach, but at the very least KB will give some helpful hints.....
    100% agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jspot
    Remember the seal scroll frog? Apparently, the key he holds has something to do with Naruto being able to properly utilize Kyuubi's chakra. If that is the case, then I think that the control might actually have more to do with the seal than it does Naruto.
    That's also true, for some reason it "exist". Nonetheless, KB can give basically everything which Naruto needs to control his bijuu, like eg. his training regime xD Just add to that at some point the key seal and vuala.
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member niblack89's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well the control of chakra isn't the deal Naruto can do that easily. The problem is filtering out the evil side of the kyuubi. Maybe Hachibi use to be the same. If the evilness is filtered out than the kyuubi would become good. If that were the case than the kyuubi may become good and Naruto wouldn't have to filter out the evilness of the chakra, if the reverse were to happen Naruto would be consumed by the kyuubi and he would be evil, shouldn't the opposite be the same look at hachibi. Naruto wouldn't need to filter out evil in the kyuubi when he takes him over after a few times. Thats my theory.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ikayto's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

naruto probably has to bargain with the fox, but unsure how since naruto already told the fox he had to pay rent in the form of lending chakra...Probably needs to pound it into compliance, or gain its trust..rationalize with it. Tell the kyuubi their lives are in danger and in order to protect him and naruto, they need to work together.
    Last edited by ikayto; May 04, 2010 at 08:08 PM.

I want to show I can be a splendid ninja as well, even if I don't have ninjutsu or genjutsu ...
    I want to prove it to the whole world!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner nunaitachi's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Crazy thought:

I don´t doubt if Naruto amgically gains control over the fox or some form of control.
    The manga won´t show exactly how, but maybe just Naruto sitting there and then something like yelling:
    "I got it!"

Then we will get the explanation in either anime, anime arc, anime movie or anime special.
    That´s how many things got explained in the past (can´t remember many, but I´m sure folks will help).

- Naruto´s trainning with the 2 frogs to learn the joitn water technique.

Damn...the examples really slipped me...but when I remember I will post again.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Junior's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Uhhh, hm.

I doubt that the Hachibi or even Bee can TEACH Naruto how to tame the the Kyubi. They can only guide him along the path they took. It will be up to Naruto to bite off what's good for him or spit out what doesn't work.

Kind of like how when Naruto learned how to manipulate his wind nature. Kakashi put Naruto on the paved path to comprehension but Naruto had to find a shortcut that worked for him.

Honestly though, I don't see the 9-tails being anywhere near as tame as the 8-tails is. Hachibi stated that he used to be "wild' too but, damnit, can anyone really imagine Naruto chilling on the 9-tail's nose, occasionally telling it to shut up? That wont work.

He's going to have to meditate hard on how he can get the fox's power because..outside of a life or death situation? I don't see the Kyubi giving a damn about helping Naruto gain more control.
    2013 MH Resolution: Ignore the fanboys.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member anrufen's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok...say for instance Naruto is able to tame kyuubi...and well, like Bee suppress the ill will of Kyuubi....does that mean then Fukasaku can fuse with Naruto and he wont need 2 keep Kage bunshin's and not limiting to a few KB during action? Just pondering!
    Go WILD!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DanielKnoT's Avatar
    Country
    Venezuela
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope that Naruto masters the Sage Mode without the Fukasaku fusion.. It doesnt look good having that frog in the shoulder.. XD

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner r3r's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that its Naruto's yang that is actually influencing his control of the kyuubi. As minato only sealing the yin of the 9 tails. I reckon that dark naruto is the manifestation of naruto's yang and that he needs to be able to control both his yang and the kyuubi's yin to be able have full control.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DanielKnoT View Post
    I hope that Naruto masters the Sage Mode without the Fukasaku fusion.. It doesnt look good having that frog in the shoulder.. XD
    The fox should be the one responsible for gathering natural energy for Naruto (as hachibi can manage to dispel genjutsu casted on its host)... or so I wish xD

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member niblack89's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    Uhhh, hm.

I doubt that the Hachibi or even Bee can TEACH Naruto how to tame the the Kyubi. They can only guide him along the path they took. It will be up to Naruto to bite off what's good for him or spit out what doesn't work.
    My good sir I believe you are correct. The kyuubi is a manifestation of evil. The hachibi should have been almost as evil as the kyuubi but the difference between the two is miles away even though they are the closest. Naruto does have the highest resolve and he changes the way people see the world. (Zabuza, Neji, Gaara, Kakashi, Jiraiya, Nagato and many more) I think he could change the kyuubi if he can't then what hope does he have against Sasuke who's chakra is even more sinister than the kyuubi its self.

Kind of like how when Naruto learned how to manipulate his wind nature. Kakashi put Naruto on the paved path to comprehension but Naruto had to find a shortcut that worked for him.
    The kyuubi is different from the hachibi, in terms of power and evil will, also the seals are different. The frog is responsible for opening and closing the amount of chakra, seem like Bee just takes the chakra. It was said that the seals are pretty much the same by Tobi, they are derived from the sealing method use by the sage of the rinnegan, so they must use the same evil filtering out. Bee could only tell Naruto how to filter out the evil its up to Naruto to figure it out.

Honestly though, I don't see the 9-tails being anywhere near as tame as the 8-tails is. Hachibi stated that he used to be "wild' too but, damnit, can anyone really imagine Naruto chilling on the 9-tail's nose, occasionally telling it to shut up? That wont work.
    I kind of agree. When Naruto learns how to filter out the kyuubi's evil will the kyuubi now has no purpose and is no threat to Naruto so he will just be their and Naruto could convince him to help out, he could befriend the kyuubi or acknowledge him as a partner. That could have been done by Bee and hachibi they have been together for 30 years so developing a relationship like that is plausible.
    Or
    Since the kyuubi is released with out Naruto knowing how to filter out the chakra he takes over Naruto and is reborn. What about the opposite what is Naruto takes control of the kyuubi he filters out the kyuubi's will and replaces it with his own. The kyuubi would be good. If he is filtering out the evil will of the kyuubi the the evil will is being distroyed. Filter out water from the fossit and the stuff found you through it away.

He's going to have to meditate hard on how he can get the fox's power because..outside of a life or death situation? I don't see the Kyubi giving a damn about helping Naruto gain more control.
    The fox wants to live even if he wants to give Naruto is power, especially if it getting back at a sharingan user for what Madara did to him especially if its Madara himself. Also the kyuubi knows everything about the fught in the vally of the end. The kyuubi i the key to this war.

Lastly the kyuubi is the key to mastering the perfect sage mode by having the kyuubi holding the Natural energy or by letting the kyuubi's chakra gather the natural energy, since the reason sage mode disapates because Naruto's chakra is but so large that it use up the Natural energy, the kyuubi's chakra cold hold 100xs as much.
    Last edited by niblack89; May 18, 2010 at 11:20 PM.

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    Lastly the kyuubi is the key to mastering the perfect sage mode by having the kyuubi holding the Natural energy or by letting the kyuubi's chakra gather the natural energy, since the reason sage mode disapates because Naruto's chakra is but so large that it use up the Natural energy, the kyuubi's chakra cold hold 100xs as much.
    I thought about that as well, essentially the fox was said to be a 'natural disaster' so it could very well be connected with nature and natural energy already.

It could lead to naruto having virtually unlimited sage mode, which kicks ass!

Though there's the problem of all the malice and evil will the fox represents of course.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast