Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jinchuuriki and Controlling the Bijuu

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Richo's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Jinchuuriki and Controlling the Bijuu

The theory of Kyuubi gathering sage chakra is nice but not plausible imo. a NORMAL person needs years of training to achieve sage mode and i doubt the kyuubi wants to commit to that same training. Sage mode gives a boost youre overal strenght by using gathering chakra from Nature, the same thing happens when Naruto draws chakra from the kyuubi. The difference between current Sage mode and the kyuubi chakra is that naruto can actualy mastered sage mode while he cannot control the Kyuubi behind 3 tails which is roughly 1/3 of the kyuubi total strenght. Naruto tossed around Oro when using 3 tails already and at 5 tails he nearly killed oro, Naruto obliterated pain without much while he had 8/9 tails up.
    To me sage mode and kyuubi mode are the same since you draw upon a large amount of chakra from a other source then yourself to suplement youre own chakra reserve.

When/If Bee is able to teach naruto how to controll the kyuubi at the same level as hachibi it will give naruto control over the kyuubi chakra thus in theory Fukaku would be able to merge with naruto since the kyuubi itself will not reject him. This will also put naruto in a difficult dillema, since he then has 2 similair modes which enhance him:
    1. Kyuubi gives naruto strenght, nearly unlimited chakra supply and enhanced healing and if he chooses to transform into fox mode
    2. Sage mode gives naruto enhanced strenght, unlimited narutal chakra.
    The con on fox mode is that naruto becomes huge making him a sitting duck however the pros outweigh this.

IF naruto ever manages to be able to use Sage mode and Fox mode he is the greatest chakra monster in the world besides the juubi.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DanielKnoT's Avatar
    Country
    Venezuela
    Post Thanks / Like

If Naruto controls the kyubi, why he will need the Fukusaku fusion for the Sage Mode?

Right now he can use only 3 clones (i think) to recollect the natural energy.. If he is able to control the kyubi, he could use the Taju Kage Bunshin jutsu to have an almost an unlimited supply of clones to gather the natural energy, and stay in Sage Mode all the time he wants!!

Fukusaku was very usefull to Jiraiya that never figures how to recollect the energy without moving but for Naruto doesnt depend of that..

But of course, thats easy to say.. In the last page of the 495 cap, Killer says that Here you will figth the kyubi!! How in the hell Naruto will fight the kyubi??

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member drakend's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DanielKnoT View Post
    But of course, thats easy to say.. In the last page of the 495 cap, Killer says that Here you will figth the kyubi!! How in the hell Naruto will fight the kyubi??
    Like with evil Naruto I think it will be a fight of will mainly, and it will happen within Naruto. If Naruto's will > Kyuubi's will Naruto will be successful in taming the Kyuubi, otherwise he will be the one being tamed. It's the same thing which happened in the inner world battle between Ichigo and Shirosaki.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner latinopuro15's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

an internal fight with the kyubii makes sense, but it would be better if the kyubii is materialized or something... we can all hope right

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ETB's Avatar
    Country
    Mongolia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DanielKnoT View Post
    Right now he can use only 3 clones (i think) to recollect the natural energy.. If he is able to control the kyubi, he could use the Taju Kage Bunshin jutsu to have an almost an unlimited supply of clones to gather the natural energy, and stay in Sage Mode all the time he wants!!

Fukusaku was very usefull to Jiraiya that never figures how to recollect the energy without moving but for Naruto doesnt depend of that..
    I don't think it's possible for Naruto to have unlimited clones collecting Natural Energy. As Fukusaku said, Naruto can manage only 3 clones. Anymore than that, he starts to turn into frog. But, in my opinion, if he is able to control the Kyuubi, then he can use kyuubi mode, as well as Sennin Mode. Because when he almost became the Kyuubi, his clones dissapeared due to his flactuated chakra flow. But if he is able to control the Kyuubi he can manage his flow of chakra and virtually he becomes invinsible.

Also, if a jinchuuriki is able to control their bijyuu, they can't be influenced by genjutsu, don't they? Which protects Naruto from Sasuke's Tsukiyomi. But how is he going to protect himself from Susanoo?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member niblack89's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Minato took away half the kyuubi's chakra so the kyuubi has half its chakra sage mode could give replace that half giving the kyuubi its full power.

@ Richo the theory was Naruto using the kyuubi's chakra to gather Natural energy. I dough the kyuubi could gather Natural energy. Since Naruto' chakra can only gather a finite amount of chakra the kyuubi sould be able to gather almost an infinite amount. This gives Naruto the ability to use sage mode for hours if he wanted.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I am curious about something Yamato said long ago. When Naruto turned Kyuubi against Orochimaru, Yamato was surprised that Naruto was able to withstand Kyuubi's chakra and thought that it was because of the strength of his own amazing pool of chakra. I think Killer bee was only able to come to an understanding with Hachibi and not completely dominate it whereas Naruto's chakra strength will play a key role in completely subduing the Kyuubi.

Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted juUnior's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hawk_eye22
    I think Killer bee was only able to come to an understanding with Hachibi and not completely dominate it whereas Naruto's chakra strength will play a key role in completely subduing the Kyuubi.
    As I certainly agree with what you're saying, I might add its just an assumption for now. Until the training of controlling the Kyuubi ends, we won't know for sure how it really is with Bee and Hachibi. Maybe this training session gave power to control "wild" Hachibi, and BECAUSE of that training Hachibi changed his attitude and became more cooperative with Bee? Yeah, the best option is to wait for the finale of the ongoing training in manga ^^
    ..:: I LoVe I's ::.. [Naruto] Share your thoughts on: Boobies

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by juUnior View Post
    As I certainly agree with what you're saying, I might add its just an assumption for now. Until the training of controlling the Kyuubi ends, we won't know for sure how it really is with Bee and Hachibi. Maybe this training session gave power to control "wild" Hachibi, and BECAUSE of that training Hachibi changed his attitude and became more cooperative with Bee? Yeah, the best option is to wait for the finale of the ongoing training in manga ^^
    There has got to be a reason why Naruto's chakra strength was mentioned so many times by Kishimoto, otherwise why would he bore us with meaningless details. What I wrote in my post is just one of the possibilities and ofcourse you are right that we don't know for sure the nature of the relationship between Hachibi and Killerbee but I am willing to bet that things will be different for Naruto and Kyuubi.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member niblack89's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fdzzaigl View Post
    Though there's the problem of all the malice and evil will the fox represents of course.
    Well this training is to extract the chakra from the will, its the will that makes the chakra evil. Will makes everything who they are Sauke's will is to destroy kohana, the kyuubi's will is to destroy everything. One's the chakra is extracted from the will a new fresh will comes in play. Thats my theory. But after Naruto takes the chakra it wont be filled with malice and evil.

All tailed beast are made primarily of chakra. All Naruto will be doing is killing the will of the kyuubi but the kyuubi will continue to live but a new will comes to play.
    Last edited by niblack89; May 29, 2010 at 10:17 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    they described the eight-tails as a terrible beast also.who know the relationship bee had with it before he got control?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member anrufen's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Once The Chakra is withdrawn from Kyuubi, having separated from its own will, it will inherit the will of the one who has his chakra now...that is Narutos!
    Now I believe that Sage mode Occurs only when physical chakra and natural chakra has to be in equal proportions. So Naruto gathers natural energy proportional to his own reserve....now imagine him gathering Natural energy using Kyuubi reserve...imagine the HUGE proportion of Natural Energy he can gather....so much more powerful!

Another thing...either Fukasaku can now merge with Naruto, or like Bee uses Hachi to cancel out Genjutsu...Naruto cud use kyuubi to gather natural energy!
    Go WILD!!!!!!!!!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Also, if a jinchuuriki is able to control their bijyuu, they can't be influenced by genjutsu, don't they?
    I'm not sure how Kishimoto is going to swing this. It seems that Bee has not separated Hachibi's chakra from Hachibi's will, because as we see, Hachibi is certainly conscious and responsive, and even reflecting upon his old days of mischief. If Naruto is forced to separate the Kyuubi's chakra from the Kyuubi's will, then I don't see exactly how the Kyuubi would serve as an anti-genjutsu measure for him. If Naruto is in complete control of the Kyuubi's chakra, but Naruto is under a genjutsu, I believe it would be safe to surmise that he alone could not consciously utilize his second set of chakra to disturb his first in order to free himself of it. His bijuu needs to do that. And if the Kyuubi's will is unwilling to change, I don't see it happening.

Either that, or Kishi is going to pull some "After separating the chakra from the will, the evil goes away and the will is nice" plot device, which means that the Kyuubi will be buds with Naruto and he will have a genjutsu counter just the same.

That seriously seems like a total copout though.
    Chapter 500 Review <--- My third Naruto chapter review!
    Spoiler show

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Hyuuga_Mugen's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

@Jspot, I would believe your assumption there to be quite wrong.

Firstly there is nowhere where it is proven either way how or wether hachibis chakra has been split at all.
    Secondly I think it would actually be safe to assume hachibis was split as Bee's guiding the training and showing him how to pull the chakra out (with the tentacles before they were sliced off?). Naruto will be able to negate most genjutsu post kyuubi mastery, the question is wether it will matter against the sharingans innate ability to tame the kyuubi.

Quote Originally Posted by anrufen View Post
    Once The Chakra is withdrawn from Kyuubi, having separated from its own will, it will inherit the will of the one who has his chakra now...that is Narutos!
    Now I believe that Sage mode Occurs only when physical chakra and natural chakra has to be in equal proportions. So Naruto gathers natural energy proportional to his own reserve....now imagine him gathering Natural energy using Kyuubi reserve...imagine the HUGE proportion of Natural Energy he can gather....so much more powerful!

Another thing...either Fukasaku can now merge with Naruto, or like Bee uses Hachi to cancel out Genjutsu...Naruto cud use kyuubi to gather natural energy!
    I like the idea of kyuubi chakra boosting sage mode abilities, here's a post I pulled from another thread on that very topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyuuga_Mugen View Post
    the enhancement of sage mode with a kyuubi cloak

I know alot of people hate the idea but I think it could work well. My ideas only relate to lvl 1 (up to 3 tail).

*Imagine the raw power of a shockwave infused with sage chakra, like the one that floored kabuto.

*Of course he would be able to create denser rasenshurikens etc.

*I envisioned that with kyuubi chakra infused he might be able to create up to 9 sageclones of himself, taking the experience of pain with multiple bodies, his own experience with shadow clones and the influence of the kyuubi to perfect a technique beyond anybodys belief and give him a renound rep.

*This one may be a bit of a stretch but how about the ability to extend frog fu throughout his cloak? Some might question the need for it, but it would counter for those who are adept in fighting jinchuuriki ie. sasuke.

*Lastly I would like to see an everlasting sage mode but who knows if the kyuubi could absorb natural energy, even if it could would it really want to?

There are other advantages like near instantaneous healing, but that's pretty much my wishlist.
    Last edited by Hyuuga_Mugen; May 31, 2010 at 08:14 AM. Reason: More information added

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member anrufen's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jspot View Post
    I'm not sure how Kishimoto is going to swing this. It seems that Bee has not separated Hachibi's chakra from Hachibi's will, because as we see, Hachibi is certainly conscious and responsive, and even reflecting upon his old days of mischief. If Naruto is forced to separate the Kyuubi's chakra from the Kyuubi's will, then I don't see exactly how the Kyuubi would serve as an anti-genjutsu measure for him. If Naruto is in complete control of the Kyuubi's chakra, but Naruto is under a genjutsu, I believe it would be safe to surmise that he alone could not consciously utilize his second set of chakra to disturb his first in order to free himself of it. His bijuu needs to do that. And if the Kyuubi's will is unwilling to change, I don't see it happening.

Either that, or Kishi is going to pull some "After separating the chakra from the will, the evil goes away and the will is nice" plot device, which means that the Kyuubi will be buds with Naruto and he will have a genjutsu counter just the same.

That seriously seems like a total copout though.
    Well, Separating Kyuubi from its will doesnt mean separating it from its entire existence....all that is happening is Kyuubi's will is bein replaced by Naruto's! Rest of the personality still lives....just like for Hachibi!
    Go WILD!!!!!!!!!!!

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast