Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Jinchuuriki and Controlling the Bijuu

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member niblack89's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Jinchuuriki and Controlling the Bijuu

Well it obliviously that Bee split the will from the hachibi and that caused the hachibi to be good.

Recession hit us all hard

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member pimp naruto kun's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by anrufen View Post
    Well, Separating Kyuubi from its will doesnt mean separating it from its entire existence....all that is happening is Kyuubi's will is bein replaced by Naruto's! Rest of the personality still lives....just like for Hachibi!
    I think the problem with your idea is that naruto seperating the will from the chakra will convert the kyuubi's personality because naruto's control may be different then bee's. Naruto's objective was to seperate the chakra from its will not convert it and will and personality are two seperate things in the chapter where they explained it said nothing about convert its chakra and make it your friend. We don't know how kishi will play it or if hachibi even changed for the same reason. i think that if they want to have naruto shown as the greatest jinchuriki he should use kyuubi's chakra without transforming into it like a highly powered base form with near unlimited chakra like a mystic gohan or convert the chakra into his own or use it in conjunction with sage mode i think its kind of boring if naruto learns it the same way as bee and spams kyuubis power and not his own and making his arsenal basically only tailed transformations (like bee). I mean in the chapter with the frogs they show a tailed transformation when talking about the will and hatred maybe seperating the will and kyuubi influence will make him no longer transform but he will use its chakra

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member niblack89's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pimp naruto kun View Post
    I think the problem with your idea is that naruto seperating the will from the chakra will convert the kyuubi's personality because naruto's control may be different then bee's. Naruto's objective was to seperate the chakra from its will not convert it and will and personality are two seperate things in the chapter where they explained it said nothing about convert its chakra and make it your friend. We don't know how kishi will play it or if hachibi even changed for the same reason. i think that if they want to have naruto shown as the greatest jinchuriki he should use kyuubi's chakra without transforming into it like a highly powered base form with near unlimited chakra like a mystic gohan or convert the chakra into his own or use it in conjunction with sage mode i think its kind of boring if naruto learns it the same way as bee and spams kyuubis power and not his own and making his arsenal basically only tailed transformations (like bee). I mean in the chapter with the frogs they show a tailed transformation when talking about the will and hatred maybe seperating the will and kyuubi influence will make him no longer transform but he will use its chakra
    Making it the way you made it seem would be boring. When Naruto goes version 1 and 2 the chakra he receives makes him untouchable and gives him access too crazy chakra attacks. Just compressing the chakra inside him will make him able to do unlimited jutsu and unlimited stamina. It would just be like pre cloak form which is pretty much what sage mode is. The cloak forms gives him defense along with chakra attacks like the arm, kyuubi clone, and the menacing ball.

Recession hit us all hard

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by anrufen View Post
    Well, Separating Kyuubi from its will doesnt mean separating it from its entire existence....all that is happening is Kyuubi's will is bein replaced by Naruto's! Rest of the personality still lives....just like for Hachibi!
    But the personality is part of the will. Kyuubi has an evil personality, so even if there were some sort of dichotomy between the two, it being left over doesn't really do much for Naruto unless it becomes "good".

Removing the will from the equation altogether, logically, would mean that there is no more personality, and thus, no more inner-conversations. What the hell is a jinchuuriki speaking to at that point? Chakra? The definition of a will completely contradicts that, as it would mean that the Chakra holds will of the bijuu.

It's a confusing mess right now.
    Chapter 500 Review <--- My third Naruto chapter review!
    Spoiler show

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Hyuuga_Mugen's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jspot View Post
    But the personality is part of the will. Kyuubi has an evil personality, so even if there were some sort of dichotomy between the two, it being left over doesn't really do much for Naruto unless it becomes "good".

Removing the will from the equation altogether, logically, would mean that there is no more personality, and thus, no more inner-conversations. What the hell is a jinchuuriki speaking to at that point? Chakra? The definition of a will completely contradicts that, as it would mean that the Chakra holds will of the bijuu.

It's a confusing mess right now.
    I agree totally with the first half of that. but I wouldn't go as far as to define how the kyuubi may talk. If you look at Kyuubi from the perspective of a bijuu, a large, concentrated mass of chakra then it makes no sense why he can talk at all.

I can't remember who mentioned this but on another thread someone mentioned the possibility that all bijuu can only talk through the medium of the jinchuurikis' psyche. Which disturbs me a lot less than the "only one half of his chakra can talk" argument. Especially when no Bijuu has shown the capacity to talk when operating away from a human(unsealed). Though we haven't seen many instances of that happening we've seen when Hachibi fought Sandaime Raikage and from what I remember he never spoke at all, possibly being a result of an incompatible jinchuuriki.
    Last edited by Hyuuga_Mugen; June 02, 2010 at 02:58 AM.

7. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Hojinmaru's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't the 1Tail, once Gaara fell unconcouse talk out loud to Gamabunta? Was he using Gaaras psyche there or was he able to speak on it's own? Kishi has definitely made a few contradictions in the last chapter from previous statements, unless we really don't have a clear picture at all of what is actually happening with chakra.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah, i guess. even if naruto gets to control kyubi's chakra, it'd still be different with how bee works with hachibi. ive always thought their team up would be some kind of a bargaining/deal. like how naruto asked for kyubi's chakra as rent in the first few chaps.
    and besides. the moment kyubi gets tamed like hachibi then hes just another biju. hes awesome bec. even if he was used by madara prolly more than once, he still sees him with such mischief. at least thats my impression.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Hyuuga_Mugen's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hojinmaru View Post
    Didn't the 1Tail, once Gaara fell unconcouse talk out loud to Gamabunta? Was he using Gaaras psyche there or was he able to speak on it's own? Kishi has definitely made a few contradictions in the last chapter from previous statements, unless we really don't have a clear picture at all of what is actually happening with chakra.
    I would think that the fact that the fact he had to wait for gaara to force sleep, is proof he had to go through the psyche to maintain that form assuming the same for speech.

This leads me to an interesting question, when Bee thought Sasuke and done a full level trans, who was talking? himself or Hachibi?? When I refer to anime the way of speech is the same as bee but he seemed pretty snappy too, leaving me undecided. If it is Hachibi screaming fear into Taka, then that does open possibilities for how Naruto or rather Kyuubi may fight.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member anrufen's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hyuuga_Mugen View Post
    This leads me to an interesting question, when Bee thought Sasuke and done a full level trans, who was talking? himself or Hachibi?? When I refer to anime the way of speech is the same as bee but he seemed pretty snappy too, leaving me undecided. If it is Hachibi screaming fear into Taka, then that does open possibilities for how Naruto or rather Kyuubi may fight.
    I am pretty sure that was Bee talking! I guess the Bijuu can communicate with the jinchuuriki having access to the mind and soul! Kind of like a form of Telepathy! A fully formed...ok forget a fully formed...all these days a 4 tail Kyuubi wasnt able to speak....because it was in control then...But it does have a mind, and being connected to Naruto's mind he can communicate! Same goes for Bee....but in this case when Bee went 8 tails...he was still under control and so it was him who was talking!
    Go WILD!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3