Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 11 of 125 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 1866

Thread: Minority Rule - Sign-up Thread

  1. #151
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member predsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Robot Hell
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    835
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minority Rule

    Jeeze, spend one drunken Saturday night and Sunday afternoon w/o a computer and the game's already over .

    Anyways, is it alright if I steal Dive's avatar b/c I'm too lazy to make one.
    This Post Available in Double Vision [Where Drunk]
    "I am the man with no name. Zapp Brannigan at your service."

  2. #152
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    ♥ Robin Land ♥
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,251
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minority Rule

    I hope my sig is enough kkck!

  3. #153
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Land of Indians
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    319
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minority Rule

    Quote Originally Posted by predsfan View Post
    Anyways, is it alright if I steal Dive's avatar b/c I'm too lazy to make one.
    I don't care if you do. =)

    Quote Quote:
    Ah. I understand your point now. Mmmm…I know it didn’t happen in the Minority Rule game but if I remember correctly, didn’t Akiyama (the character) do a bit of meddling with evidence when he changed and switched the collection card with a fake one to trick the sensei in the first game?
    That wasn't Minority Rule though.

    Quote Quote:
    The reason of this game is for all of us to have fun, but if you guys think that in order to do that a little change in the rules is needed then I’m okay with that.
    I don't mind if something like this is included, but just as long as it's manageable.
    To die by your side
    Well, the pleasure - the privilege is mine

  4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  5. #154
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Siberia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    (╯ ̄▽ ̄)╯
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    702
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minority Rule

    So what Im suppose to do? Change to a new avatar for showing Im a loser ? T__T

    Im making one for yourself, hee hee
    Last edited by Siberia; February 22, 2010 at 10:25 AM.
    MyList of reading n watching

  6. #155
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,772
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minority Rule


    As stated in the following rule:

    Quote Quote:
    -The winner of the game gets to choose the losers’ avatars. The losers will have to have these for a week. No offensive avis are allowed!! The losers will have to accept the avis the winner chooses for them without complaining, even if they don’t like the avis or the characters.
    Kkck-sama has won the right to choose the avatars for the players who lost in the game.

    So far these are the players who have complied with the previously mentioned rule:


    - I'm_Akiyama-sama
    - Dive-sama
    - ~Buggy*Fly~sama
    - Farfalla-sama
    - Predsfan-sama
    - Siberia-sama
    - rafazildo-sama


    The players who haven’t complied with the rule yet are:

    - MidoBan-sama
    - Bakagemi-sama
    - Hound-sama


    As the Liar Game Secretariat, I’m going to contact them via PM to remind them that they need to change their avatars.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by Dive View Post
    That wasn't Minority Rule though.
    True. True.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dive View Post
    I don't mind if something like this is included, but just as long as it's manageable.
    Okay…mmm...by manageable you mean that there is a way to prove the real vote of the player?
    Last edited by destiny4ever; February 22, 2010 at 01:15 PM.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

  7. #156
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Land of Indians
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    319
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minority Rule

    Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    Okay…mmm...by manageable you mean that there is a way to prove the real vote of the player?
    Something along those lines. Like, if you have doubt about someone's proof, you can take it to a PM and ask, and the other person has to tell the truth this time. Or something.
    To die by your side
    Well, the pleasure - the privilege is mine

  8. #157
    Fruits Punch Samurai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted BBB Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Blowing in the wind
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,937
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minority Rule

    I also want to play can I join?

    I didn't understood the contract rule though could someone explain it for me?

  9. #158
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Posts
    18,369
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minority Rule

    Quote Originally Posted by Dive View Post
    Something along those lines. Like, if you have doubt about someone's proof, you can take it to a PM and ask, and the other person has to tell the truth this time. Or something.
    I don't think would be kinda fair. Posts are easy to fake -even using paint- which could easily result in a player faking prove and in turn getting the secretariat to reveal votes. Something like believing evidence should be left to each player at this point. Votes are secret, even in the manga that was the case. Akiyama did prove he indeed voted what he said he did but he did it because it was in his benefit not because he was required too by the the game rules. He could have walked up to anyone and said he voted whatever he wanted. Even in other games faking evidence and whatnot did not seem to be an issue as long as it wasn't specifically stated in the rules.


    Quote Originally Posted by BBB Banana View Post
    I also want to play can I join?

    I didn't understood the contract rule though could someone explain it for me?
    Game will restart next week after current penalties are done with (basicallly until people can use their avatars again lol).

    A contract is nothing more than an agreement between two players. It can include things like what your answer is gonna be if conditions are met and stuff of the sort. Read the first 30 chapters of liar game to get the gist of the game here (unless you have actually already read the manga).
    Last edited by kkck; February 22, 2010 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  11. #159
    Fruits Punch Samurai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted BBB Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Blowing in the wind
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,937
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minority Rule

    Thanks I've allready read liar game. My doubt was can contracts be between more than 2 players?

  12. #160
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Posts
    18,369
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minority Rule

    Quote Originally Posted by BBB Banana View Post
    Thanks I've allready read liar game. My doubt was can contracts be between more than 2 players?
    There is no rule against that. It would be a tad hard to do though.

  13. #161
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,772
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minority Rule

    Quote Originally Posted by Dive View Post
    Something along those lines. Like, if you have doubt about someone's proof, you can take it to a PM and ask, and the other person has to tell the truth this time. Or something.
    But wouldn’t that be like revealing the votes before the game is over? And doing that is a no-no in the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Something like believing evidence should be left to each player at this point. Votes are secret, even in the manga that was the case.
    I agree with kkck. This is a game of trust, and I do think it is up to the player himself/herself to decide who he/she can trust.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBB Banana View Post
    I also want to play can I join?
    Sure! Welcome to the game BBB Banana!

    Quote Originally Posted by BBB Banana View Post
    Thanks I've allready read liar game. My doubt was can contracts be between more than 2 players?
    Yes, a contract can be between as many players as you want.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

  14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  15. #162
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Land of Indians
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    319
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minority Rule

    Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    I don't think would be kinda fair. Posts are easy to fake -even using paint- which could easily result in a player faking prove and in turn getting the secretariat to reveal votes. Something like believing evidence should be left to each player at this point. Votes are secret, even in the manga that was the case. Akiyama did prove he indeed voted what he said he did but he did it because it was in his benefit not because he was required too by the the game rules. He could have walked up to anyone and said he voted whatever he wanted. Even in other games faking evidence and whatnot did not seem to be an issue as long as it wasn't specifically stated in the rules.
    I never said that my idea was entirely right. =P Just something that popped into my head at the moment.

    Quote Quote:
    But wouldn’t that be like revealing the votes before the game is over? And doing that is a no-no in the game.
    Never mentioned anything about asking someone their vote. The rules were:

    1) The question must be yes/no.
    2) You cannot submit both yes/no.
    3) You cannot write your own answers by hand (to prevent giving an answer other than yes/no, and false information).
    To die by your side
    Well, the pleasure - the privilege is mine

  16. #163
    Holy Knight 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Agrias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Borås
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,228
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minority Rule

    Quote Originally Posted by destiny4ever View Post
    I was planning to do an actual poll, since I thought members had the power to hide and modify polls, but since members don’t have those powers, then yes, as Gecko Moria said the votes will be sent to the LG secretariat and that’s how they will be kept a secret.
    Cool stuff! ^^ If you guys want to use polls, just pm me whenever you want to create or erase one, and I can do it. I can set it to keep the results hidden till it's needed, and also to reveal who voted for each option.

  17. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
  18. #164
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Posts
    18,369
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minority Rule

    I was wondering though, how would you know who voted for what in each poll?

  19. #165
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner MidoBan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Minority Rule

    ^^

New Reply
Page 11 of 125 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts