Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2) , Gintama 514 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Where do you think characters would place in Rakkan's power ratings?

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Where do you think characters would place in Rakkan's power ratings?

Roughly where do you think different characters would rate?

Here are the ones we know:

SS:
    Above this: The Mage of the Beginning

12000: Rakkan; The Ancient Imperial Dragon; The Thousand Master around the same level, but likely more versatile.

10000-11000?: Fate Averruncus on his own

SA
    8000: Ryoumen Sukuna No Kami

AAA
    At least 3000 (4000?): Kagetarou's (the shadow user's) true level

2800: Regular wartime "demon-god" soldier

2200: Negi's original boost level 2

2000: Takamichi's usually displayed level

1500: Aegis ship

AA
    650: Regular dragon

500: Negi before enormous Mars training boost

A
    300: Average Mahora magic teacher; Average homeland magic knight members; High-ranking mages;

B
    200: Real-world tank

C
    100: Magic school graduates

D
    3-50 Earth's non-ki expert martial arts masters
    2 Average Parallel Mars inhabitant
    1 Chisame
    0.5 Household cat

Dark Evangeline, and Zect, the 2600-year old Full Daylight Walker (Nagi's Teacher, if he is a separate person from MOTB) are possible candidates for over 12000.

Albireo Imma maybe even with Fate, and Eishun possibly somewhat over 8000.

Godel is likely a bit below his master Eishun, or maybe even with Negi in raw power, but not versatility.

Kotarou is probably even with Kagetarou, and Negi without trickery is probably between Kotaro's and Eishun's level, but it's all hard to gauge, as his ability to turn into lightning makes him much harder to fight against than someone of equal raw power. I have no idea how Negi's classmates rate at this point. Negi suddenly powered up to the top 30 in the world in one swoop and seems to have left them all in the dust.
    Last edited by ZenoArmani; November 17, 2009 at 04:32 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Where do you think characters would place in Rakkan's power ratings?

Here are my thoughts on things
    Given what we have seen in the ball chapters between Ku Fei's strength at the arm wrestle before her Pactio and Kotaro's comments to Natsumi about Kaede still being someone he needs to catch up too I get the feeling that our main combat team that is Kotaru, Ku Fei, Setsuna and Kaede are all up at about the 3k mark. Then Negi without Ereba slightly below that and shooting up to the 9k or so with it such that he can fight Fate for the end of this arc but be below the rest of the team after Ereba becomes to risky to use if that's what happens next arc.
    I'd expect Asuna to be boosted into the same sort of 3k ish ranking when we get to see her again.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

The problem with Rakan's scale is that firstly he himself points out that it is meaningless in a real battle as a less powerful person can find ways of overcoming a more powerful opponent, and secondly as pointed out in your recreation of the chart he wasn't even being honest when he made it with Kagetarou being a lot more powerful than his initial assesment.

The final problem is that we have not seen how Kaede, Setsuna and the rest compare to Negi (or Kotaro) since they got split up in Mundus Magicus. Before the trip it appeared the "power order" was

Eva
    Kaede/Mana (all indications are that they are very closely matched)
    Setsuna
    Negi/Kotaro (Not enough information given to determine who would win in a fight)
    Ku Fei
    Asuna

Even then Ku Fei managed to defeat Kaede in training when she was distracted.

Adding to the complication is how do you evaluate someone like Konoka, she apparantly has a power that surpasses Nagi or at least the potential to, yet at the present time in terms of battle strength is well below Yue who even after training in Ariadne is still probably at significantly less than 650 in strength as she only managed to defeat a weak dragon with help and by targetting its weak point

While I think it is safe to say that all members of the main combat team are above 650 in strength and at least in the AA group as they can now handle dragons with relative ease, which they could not before, we just dont have enough to go on to put scores on them in a scale which was innacurate to begin with!

Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ZenoArmani View Post
    Roughly where do you think different characters would rate?

Here are the ones we know:

SS:
    Above this: The Mage of the Beginning

12000: Rakkan; The Ancient Imperial Dragon; The Thousand Master around the same level, but likely more versatile.

10000-11000?: Fate Averruncus on his own

SA
    8000: Ryoumen Sukuna No Kami

AAA
    At least 3000 (4000?): Kagetarou's (the shadow user's) true level

2800: Regular wartime "demon-god" soldier

2200: Negi's original boost level 2

2000: Takamichi's usually displayed level

1500: Aegis ship

AA
    650: Regular dragon

500: Negi before enormous Mars training boost

A
    300: Average Mahora magic teacher; Average homeland magic knight members; High-ranking mages;

B
    200: Real-world tank

C
    100: Magic school graduates

D
    3-50 Earth's non-ki expert martial arts masters
    2 Average Parallel Mars inhabitant
    1 Chisame
    0.5 Household cat

Dark Evangeline, and Zect, the 2600-year old Full Daylight Walker (Nagi's Teacher, if he is a separate person from MOTB) are possible candidates for over 12000.

Albireo Imma maybe even with Fate, and Eishun possibly somewhat over 8000.

Godel is likely a bit below his master Eishun, or maybe even with Negi in raw power, but not versatility.

Kotarou is probably even with Kagetarou, and Negi without trickery is probably between Kotaro's and Eishun's level, but it's all hard to gauge, as his ability to turn into lightning makes him much harder to fight against than someone of equal raw power. I have no idea how Negi's classmates rate at this point. Negi suddenly powered up to the top 30 in the world in one swoop and seems to have left them all in the dust.
    well now i think that negi is about 10000~11000 or stand par with rakan in magia erbea(raiten taisou 2) if one only 7000~8000 if its with rakan power as stated on the battle it became 12000 or more
    Eva is likely as you said 12000 cause she can match rakan
    hmm well negi's party for me at least AAA class(3500~6000)
    hmm Dyunamenes is about 10000~10500 XD
    Zect is 12000 or little powerful than nagi in base of magic not sure
    well I agree that its not accurate and it depends well that just my opinion XD ^_^
    Last edited by yuki55; November 12, 2010 at 05:44 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd say it's something like this:

Konoka has no real battle strength so she'd be pretty low - though as it was shown, she is the type that doesn't fight... even that dragon she healed didn't appear to even think of attacking her... If we're talking BATTLE strength then she should be 1. As she probably can't use anything other than healing type spells. But after taking in account that you can shield attacks with pactio card (as displayed Yue)... she might go up to 50.

Tsukuyomi should be pretty high.. even without the Hina sword... taking in account her slicing off Fate's arm even though he wasn't really paying attention, she'd have to be around 7000 - 8000 at least - without using Hina. I'd say that with it she'd power up by some 25% or so...

That should place Setsuna to somewhere between 6000 and 6500, as she could stand up to Tsukuyomi and we can see her struggling...

Dynamis might be around 9 000 - 10 000... depending on how you think about it... in manga it's said that he is the one who summoned that huge shadow thing near New Ostia which looks about as capable as Sukuna.

I might overestimate her but Kaede should be around 7 000 - 8 000 as she can fight him on somewhat equal footing.

Ku-Fei powered up quite a lot lately, so I'd say she wouldn't be exactly up to par with Setsuna or Kaede... I'd place her around 3000-4000... She'd definitely sink Aegis cruiser without bigger problems... that stick she got is quite overkill in her hands... and when she was arm-wrestling with Negi we saw, that in terms of raw power she 's stronger than unboosted Negi (as he needed to activate ME).

Chachamaru didn't power up as much as others.. even though she got kitty satellite, It's not something really helpful in combat... I'd say that in this stage she's more of support character... with effective combat power between 750-1000 as it appeared that she had troubles with the dragon back on the beach... (though that might have been cos' she was running out of juice). But then again she was helping with Negi's training so she should still be stronger than 500 (Negi's level when coming to MM).

Yuuna might be surprisingly high.. around 100-200 (quite a lot taking in account that she just got her artifact). Definitely stronger than ordinary graduate but not so close to magic teachers from Mahora.

Yue got stronger... so I'd say she's about 250... as I still can't see her beating any of Mahora teachers in fair fight.

Mana proved again that she should be ranked really high... pro is a pro... so I'd say she's around 5000 in usual mode. And 8000+ after transforming.

Ako is virtually the same case as Konoka, though she can't really use any magic (probably not even shielding function of card)... so she'd be low ... <10

Akira didn't make pactio yet.. but she was quite strong in that silent chapter, so I'd say ~15.

Paru too has limited strength.. with her golems she's definitely stronger than non-ki masters so she'd be at least 100. With her artifact tank shouldn't be much of problem... so I'd say she's around 200 - 250

Makie with Ako's boost was quite powerful... without it I'd say, she'd have problem with non-ki masters so ... <50

Depending on use of artifact Natsumi could be quite strong. So it's hard to judge...

I'd say Full powered Evangeline is probably stronger than Rakan and Nagi.. As even without using ME she could toy around with Fate... so I'd say that she's around 10 000 - 12 000 without ME so with it she'd go really high =)

Nodoka appeared to be at least capable enough to take care of herself... so I'd say 75-100.

There are lot more, but I should hit the sack... =)
    Last edited by deSolAxe; December 12, 2010 at 09:20 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ex-Shadow's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking all of this really makes me get itchy to see full-powered,serious mode Evangeline fight someone...

I don't think Nodoka has any fighting capabilites, though I must admit that in a survival games of deathmatch or something like that she'll have no problem at all. So I'd place her <80...

New Reply