Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What will become of the Vizards?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner MissMinako's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

What will become of the Vizards?

here's my question: what do you think the vizards will do once the epic fight against aizen/arrancar/... is over? They can't just go back to soul society, considering the way they were treated before and barely escaped a certain death. On the other hand, there's no real reason for them to stay in the real world anymore, cause they don't have a goal to strive for (i.e. kicking aizen's ass)
    Meanwhile, there are still 3 captain seats vacant in soul society.
    I think it would be nice if they were given a job in the king's realm or something.

Although not a vizard, but the same goes for Urahara, Yoruichi and Tessai. Now everybody knows that Urahara did not do anything wrong but was still punished. I assume the captain-commander will redeem urahara and maybe invite him back to ss. So he potentially could go back to ss too.

Your thoughts?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What will become of the Vizards?

They'll stay in the real world with Urahara and become normal people.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Richo's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

the 3 captain seats will be filled up eventually. all the vaizards, urahara and yoruichi will stay in the Real world also as they were banished without given the chance of an explanation or being at fault themselfs.
    There is a chance when the series end some things might be resolved concerning the vaizards and urahara and co.

the way SS handles manners is old fashioned and with a new central 46 this might be resolved.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Even if SS allows them to come back, I can see the Vaizards holding a grudge and saying "fuck them" and staying in the Real World.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member kalik2k's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Vizards won't go back to Soul Society as they've broken some of their rules, for example not being allowed to study forbidden subjects, yet they've all done their homework and at least one of them has learned how to use Cero.

Akhkharu

i think they will probably stay in the real world. since they are "hollowfied" and have hollow powers, they dont count as shinigami anymore, therefore i dont see them being invited back to the SS. But i see the SS tolerating them since what happened wasnt their fault. im going to go out on a limb here and say that they will live out their LONG lives in the real world, occasionally helping out urahara, SS, ichigo, and others.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member bellcrossage's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Richo View Post
    the 3 captain seats will be filled up eventually. all the vaizards, urahara and yoruichi will stay in the Real world also as they were banished without given the chance of an explanation or being at fault themselfs.
    There is a chance when the series end some things might be resolved concerning the vaizards and urahara and co.

the way SS handles manners is old fashioned and with a new central 46 this might be resolved.
    Just to clarify something that you said: Yoruichi wasn't banished or forced to leave the Soul Society. She left of her own free will. That is why she is still able to pass through the Senkaimon both coming and going to the real world.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

In the end, Orihime will turn back all the events at the cost of her own life, so they will be back to shinigami and whatever.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Google Hero's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bellcrossage View Post
    Just to clarify something that you said: Yoruichi wasn't banished or forced to leave the Soul Society. She left of her own free will. That is why she is still able to pass through the Senkaimon both coming and going to the real world.

Wasn't she exiled for helping Urahara escape from soul society? I remember reading that somewhere around her fight with Soi Fon
    Yeah here

CH159, P15

Also I do not believe that anything will likely change to the Vizards living style. They did say they are not SS allies which may possibly that after the battle they will just keep doing what ever it is they have done for the last 100 years
    Last edited by Google Hero; December 08, 2009 at 03:32 AM.

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

How do Vizards fit in the equation? I am confused as what KT has planned. Will they have more part in the story or were they just fodders? I thought they would be enough to take care of Espada, so far nothing is indicative of their real strength. Theoretically, the Vizards Captain should have be more powerful than their counterparts shinigami captains. During their fight with Espada, it doesn't look that way. Anyways, IMHO, they should be the one fighting more powerful enemies, more powerful than Espada.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    How do Vizards fit in the equation? I am confused as what KT has planned. Will they have more part in the story or were they just fodders? I thought they would be enough to take care of Espada, so far nothing is indicative of their real strength. Theoretically, the Vizards Captain should have be more powerful than their counterparts shinigami captains. During their fight with Espada, it doesn't look that way. Anyways, IMHO, they should be the one fighting more powerful enemies, more powerful than Espada.
    Well, the shinigami to which you can currently compare the vizards are basically shunsui, soifon and hitsugaya. Liza and Hiyori fought against harribel along with hitsugaya without actually holding hitsugaya back. IMHO that in itself shows liza and hiyori had a decent level of strength. Love and rose had considerable trouble against starrk but to love's merit he did handle starrks guns remarkably easily. Problem was the wolves lol. Then again, shunsui is supposed to be among the strongest captains, without a mask or bankai actually defeated starrk. Hachi was quite an analitical bastard, the guy killed barragan without actually attacking once.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xerneas's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

The Vizards will remain as they are. Shinji clearly said to Yama-jii that they are NOT his allies. They are the enemies of Aizen and crew. They aren't going back to SS unless Aizen is there trying to break into Royal Dimension. About the 3 vacant Captain seats...y'know, I think Urahara/Yoruichi/Tessai might fill those spots for a while. Unlike the Vizards, they are allied with SS and are presumably still pure Shinigami.

I can't see the likes of Renji/Ikkaku becoming Captains anytime soon - they are too weak and are both incompetent to boot. Hisagi is clearly competent as he was doing Kaname's job for a while but it was a big strain for him. And now he is emotionally damaged so he needs to be relieved of duty after this war IMO.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The vaizard will go back to being captains in the 13 court guard squads like they where before Aizen gave them hollow powers
    The One True Soul Ruler

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

We already know three of them returned to their former positions but I wonder if those in KT will have a significant role in the plot. Somebody was about to get in touch with them the last time we saw them, was that person from Vandenreich too? I find it a tad strange that they live in KT though considering that they're spiritual beings and other vizards are in SS. I also wonder if Hiyori is ok with other vizards' decision to rejoin Gotei 13.

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Vizards may have more role to play than we imagined. Sort of a compensation by Kubo for FKT arc. Vandenreich apparently have the ability to seal bankais. IEven if they do manage to seal Vizard Captains' bankais, they still have hollow powers to rely on. Just pointing out, we have not seen Vizards captains going bankai. It does not mean they can't, they just haven't so far.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast