Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Aizen and Yamamoto vs Everyone

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mifune_Taichou's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Aizen and Yamamoto vs Everyone

This came up in convo and I was wandering-if Aizen and yamamoto teamed up could they take out every character in Bleach?? Offer your thoughts
    Credit to Thepocolypse for the Awesome sig

Shut up and drink your bleach juice!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lunatic Scream's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Aizen and Yamamoto vs Everyone

Aizen traps everyone in an illusion, Yamamoto charges up a supernova and incinerates them without them having any idea of what's coming. GG no re.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Revolation's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mifune_Taichou View Post
    This came up in convo and I was wandering-if Aizen and yamamoto teamed up could they take out every character in Bleach?? Offer your thoughts
    ..........barragons respira would magically be pushed back with reitsu
    ..........zommari's AMOR control would some how be broken with rietsu

well since you said everyone Against aizen and yamma: syazel apporo could just make tons of clones of ichigonator. if aizen and yamma are still too strong after that, the ichigonators would then eat each other and then syazel apporo would make clones of those and so on. XD

basically, a ichigonator dead space video game

meanwhile, since orihime can seperate from her sun shun rika(as in send them away from her to travel with someone(shown in the grimjow fraccion arc right before d-roy was shown with chad when lily was trying to heal chad) could heal everybody if they get hurt, and if you want to mass produce her, send them over to syazel apporo, and make like 10 clones. that makes for 60 sun sun rikka, divided by two since it takes 2 sun shun rika per healing sheild, and we got 30 pairs of shun shun rikka to heal the shinigami, arrancars ond whoever else might be there.

if you want to put hax on hax, have syazel make clones of himself, if thats possible.lol

then we have wonderweiss released............oh the possibilities. shall we clone him too?
    Last edited by Revolation; November 26, 2009 at 09:47 PM.
    Bleach 354-356 spoiler and chapter discussions. Most hilarious ones ever. How hueco mundo and The Lust arc killed "ichihime"
    Spoiler: What happened with Nel and Kenpachi after Ichigo went to Ulqiorra(vol 39 sketches) show

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mifune_Taichou View Post
    Everyone as they are now right? If so, yes, because they're all already under Kyouka Suigetsu's hypnosis - which would still not mean victory for Sousuke alone, but adding in Genryusai-sensei means everyone's screwed.

Also, we have to define "everyone" here. Are you including unseen characters like the royal guard or only those who've been shown so far. If it's the latter, then it will basically be the espada, the vizards, and the gotei 13 captains vs. the dynamic duo. Everyone else would pretty much be fodder. Actually, against those two even the espada are fodder in my opinion.

The real threats would be the likes of Shinji, Retsu, Juushirou, Shunsui, Kisuke, Yoruichi, Ryuuken, Isshin, Gin, Tessai, Wonderwiess, and Starrk.

Other characters that could be somewhat threating are: Byakuya, Kenpachi, Toushirou, Mayuri, Saijin, Kaname, Barragan, Yammi, Love, Rose, Kensei, Soifon, and Hachigen.

So "Aizen and Yamamoto vs. Everyone" would pretty much come down to the above characters. Not that many people really. So what is my final answer? ........(drum role) I think I've changed my mind."Everyone" should win. While Sousuke and Genryusai-sensei are without-a-doubt the most powerful characters in bleach, there are some others out there who are seriously powerful as well. For example, we know that Shunsui and Juushirou working together can at least keep Genryusai-sensei occupied for a while, which pretty much leaves Sousuke on his own against dozens of other powerful characters.

Then again, who's to say that Genryusai-sensei couldn't use his bankai and instantly fry his two pupils? Hmm...well, going by what we know so far, I say that "everyone" takes this.
    Last edited by El Samurai Guapo; November 28, 2009 at 02:41 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mifune_Taichou's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

"everyone" could take it no doubt...i'm jusy wandering about the epicness of Sousuke's and Yamajii's bankais...

however when i say everyone i do inlcude only characters we know now, as they are now. Even so, personally I think Urahara will turn out to be on Aizen's level or similar, WW and Shinji should also be incredible and we know about Shunsui and Ukitake. So it will be tough but i agree with you overall "everyone" ought to win. Thats not to say yama and souske cant win though.

Of course if we count Tousen in "everyone" then that tips the scales somewhat because he can just tell everyone where Aizen is lol...until Aizen brutally cleaves him in half that is.
    Credit to Thepocolypse for the Awesome sig

Shut up and drink your bleach juice!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Rainl's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Revolation View Post
    ..........barragons respira would magically be pushed back with reitsu
    ..........zommari's AMOR control would some how be broken with riets

well since you said everyone Against aizen and yamma: syazel apporo could just make tons of clones of ichigonator. if aizen and yamma are still too strong after that, the ichigonators would then eat each other and then syazel apporo would make clones of those and so on. XD
    Zommari? Szayel? No, they're fodder and they'll simply be reiatsu crushed. Hell, just Yamamoto and Aizen standing there together will drop a large amount of combatants just by pouring out their reiatsu let alone actually fighting.

Sorry, but Yamamoto and Aizen win and probably easily. Aizen can basically "hide" Yamamoto while Yamamoto can AoE nova everyone to dust in a matter of seconds. Aizen just uses his illusions to make everyone fight themselves.
    Last edited by Rainl; January 06, 2010 at 09:27 AM.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Mayuri will make some air virus that impossible to burn down/indipendent from his power and volatile.....that would kill both even both the cases of using itbefore attacked,or die and automatically release it...:-P

At least a draw I guess it's possible...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Yama-jii is like a mage and Aizen is like a rogue, the best combo you can have in a rpg game, lol

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member El Samurai Guapo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pavitre View Post
    Yama-jii is like a mage and Aizen is like a rogue, the best combo you can have in a rpg game, lol
    Aizen is like a red mage because he excels at everything, and Yamamoto is a black mage with his Firaga XXXVI.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I think yamamoto will be in aizen's way when fighting.... he will have an easier time alone lol.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bromamura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

^As in Yama is too weak to be of use? or that their style of fighting is incompatible? I hope you meant the latter lol.

Anyways if Aizen pwns everyone next chapter(which would suck but is likely to happen seeing as how Kubo is so obsessed with making him look good), then this will definitely go to the duo.
    Last edited by Bromamura; January 17, 2010 at 01:26 AM.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xCUBE View Post
    ^As in Yama is too weak to be of use? or that their style of fighting is incompatible? I hope you meant the latter lol.

Anyways if Aizen pwns everyone next chapter(which would suck but is likely to happen seeing as how Kubo is so obsessed with making him look good), then this will definitely go to the duo.
    Assuming yama actually has enough strength to be of use in the fight, what good could he possibly do? Aizen can just use his illusion to backstab everyone and no one can do anything about it. Assuming the illusion does not play a part, yamamoto's fire might make it harder for aizen to make everyone use his illusion in which case yamamoto is a more than obvious blunder. Truth is that if aizen is fighting giving him a team mate is utterly useless (unless said team mate is gin ) and will probably just end up annoying aizen due to his trust issues.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bromamura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Why wouldn't he have enough strength? Aizen hasn't been shown in any way to be superior overall, he's just got hax as opposed to power. Infact the recent chapters hardly gave him any new feats beside a shield and him outspeeding Ichigo, which is as expected and hardly impressive next to outspeeding Shunsui and Ukitake without the two noticing. Likewise it could be said that Aizen would just get in the way of Yama's fire.

Country
    Tibet
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xCUBE View Post
    Why wouldn't he have enough strength? Aizen hasn't been shown in any way to be superior overall, he's just got hax as opposed to power. Infact the recent chapters hardly gave him any new feats beside a shield and him outspeeding Ichigo, which is as expected and hardly impressive next to outspeeding Shunsui and Ukitake without the two noticing. Likewise it could be said that Aizen would just get in the way of Yama's fire.
    That's right. How can Yamamoto go bankai if Aizen is also in danger of being reduced to ashes?

Aizen is not a team player but neither is Yamamoto. So they had better separate the enemy into two groups and have their own fights. Yamamoto takes on the strong ones like Shunsui and Ukitake, Aizen takes on the weak ones like Komamura and Hitsugaya.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

lol rather yama & Aizen against everyone, this is turning out to be yama vs Aizen

Whenever 2 super char team up theres always discussion about who'll deal more dmg lol, this thread is gonna go some other way

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast