Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Weird questions about hueco mundo and other theories

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Revolation's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Weird questions about hueco mundo and other theories

uh yeah, only i would come up with these type of questions but remember when ichi and co saw that hollow lizard in the sand and hueco mundo that uryuu basucally gave a lecture about

well that means animals can become hollows too. so would that basically mean that their are vastro lorde hollow t-rexes running around somewhere.

(also it's my belief that the gikongan and mod souls were made from animal souls. its genious right! it's the best explanation)

my other theory was that the vasto lordes live on hueco mundo's moon. hey. its so crazy it might work.

also, the menos forest wasn't shown in the manga but only in the anime so maybe it might be revisited although i doubt it. so technically it's not cannon....yet. i can think of a way for kubo to introduce the menos forest without messing with the continuity of the anime, but it would take too long to explain.

Call me crazy, call my ideas crackpot, but this is the internet so have at it. Discuss
    Last edited by Revolation; November 26, 2009 at 09:59 PM.
    Bleach 354-356 spoiler and chapter discussions. Most hilarious ones ever. How hueco mundo and The Lust arc killed "ichihime"
    Spoiler: What happened with Nel and Kenpachi after Ichigo went to Ulqiorra(vol 39 sketches) show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xerneas's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Weird questions about hueco mundo and other theories

Well there's supposed to be a mini arc after this stupid arc FINALLY finishes. I think it may be either an alternate version of the Forest of Menos (you figure they have to pass by there again when they are leaving HM) or a second TBTP.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arceus View Post
    Well there's supposed to be a mini arc after this stupid arc FINALLY finishes. I think it may be either an alternate version of the Forest of Menos (you figure they have to pass by there again when they are leaving HM) or a second TBTP.
    Why would they? Mayuri has figured out how to make a gargantua so they have absolutely no need to go through Hueco Muendo again at all. Even if he wouldn't have figured it out the Gargantua they came through has long been closed by Aizen....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member conn-man's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

a wierd question about hueco mundo would be who is behind the scenes there? soul society has the king in another dimension so would hueco mundo have something comperable?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member slmcknett's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by conn-man View Post
    a wierd question about hueco mundo would be who is behind the scenes there? soul society has the king in another dimension so would hueco mundo have something comperable?
    Hueco Mundo's king was
    Spoiler show
    But then
    Spoiler show
    showed up and usurped him in like 20 seconds.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member conn-man's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Eh, I don't think barragan was that much of a king and it didn't seem like he controlled that much of HM, its been implied to be unimaginabley big. It didn't seem like ge knew about stark before aizen rounded them up.

And aizen was only a self proclaimed king, I wonder about something more celestial.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

there is no ruler it why it unruly n people attack each other..it dog eat dog as no one controls them to keep peace

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

From what we know powerful Adjuchas control weaker Adjuchas and herds of gillian. They possibly have plain hollows under there control too but it hasn't been shown. Otherwise it would seem to be chaotic, shifting territories, more comparable to an animals territory. It didn't even seem like Aizen controlled much of Hueco Mundo, aside from the territory immediately surrounding Los Noches.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member slmcknett's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Even in societies where there is a king, it can still be a dog-eat-dog society. It just means that their king doesn't really give a damn about his people. Which kinda fits Baraggan's personality, him being so self-absorbed and all.

I'm guessing that Baraggan was the ruler of HM, or at least proclaimed himself as such (being the strongest Hollow around), but he didn't really care about the other Hollows out there and just sat at his throne all day, bored out of his skull.

He didn't even know about Starrk, because he never actually left his throne, and he was in a different area of Hueco Mundo completely.

But, anyway, I digress. And I doubt that Hueco Mundo has an equivalent of the Spirit King. Otherwise, he'd be the one fighting the Soul Society, not Aizen and his groupies.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply