Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Fresh Descend

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Fresh Descend

Hello. If you read my introduction. You'll come here and see this..

A Cross Between a drama, love and adventure.

Written By ~Sin~
    © ~Sin~ Writing
    Reading Is The Answer

Fresh Descend

Short Intro

What should I do? Is the key Josu, Can he stop the fortune of everything?

Should I even trust him?

Its my thought, in my dream, and I will keep the secret until I know the truth. Why will I do this? I guess I know when I fall it's just to painful to remember

Chapter 1 - Son Of A King

I pass my father's office, I glance inside and realise he isn't here. I walk on, and find my pet spider, who crawls onto the palm of my hand. I continue my walk, I think about where my father is. He could be anywhere, as he is the king of course!. I gently lean against a wall, and then focus hard. If you wonder what I am doing, well see . . . I have a gift, not something that was given to me, but a gift I possesed, a mere talent. When I focused or just think about something, I can then picture where that "thing" may be. So I think of my father and picture him in the Church.

My father is a christian alright, he prays twice a day, and specificly prays for my mother, you see she was killed. She was killed when an attack against our village turned into a slaughter that could of killed many, but my mother sacrificed herself, with a charge against their leader, and it worked, but she got killed in the progress, but she saved our village and is truly a saviour and a hero.

I rush to the church and find him slowly leaving with tears running down his face. He is soft inside, even you think he'd be ruthless since he is a king. Since I'm the son of the king, I am given the honour of controlling the village if my father cannot manage any duty possible. It is tough but I am tough. I will be king after my father. Well Maybe, see . . I have a sister named Aril who could be queen but not until she is older anyway since she is only 7. . . Oh. Oh. Oh. I forgot about GC who's name is really Jesse, she is my other sister but is 4 years older than me. I'm 14 and my name is Julian, my father named me that because its a emperor name.
    I think something is wrong as my father isn't crying over mother it's something eles and I think it is a big problem.

This is the full chapter (I'm not good at writing really long chapters)
    Last edited by ~Sin~; November 23, 2009 at 04:00 PM.

New Reply