Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply

Thread: Fresh Descend

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Fresh Descend

Hello. If you read my introduction. You'll come here and see this..

A Cross Between a drama, love and adventure.

Written By ~Sin~
    © ~Sin~ Writing
    Reading Is The Answer

Fresh Descend

Short Intro

What should I do? Is the key Josu, Can he stop the fortune of everything?

Should I even trust him?

Its my thought, in my dream, and I will keep the secret until I know the truth. Why will I do this? I guess I know when I fall it's just to painful to remember

Chapter 1 - Son Of A King

I pass my father's office, I glance inside and realise he isn't here. I walk on, and find my pet spider, who crawls onto the palm of my hand. I continue my walk, I think about where my father is. He could be anywhere, as he is the king of course!. I gently lean against a wall, and then focus hard. If you wonder what I am doing, well see . . . I have a gift, not something that was given to me, but a gift I possesed, a mere talent. When I focused or just think about something, I can then picture where that "thing" may be. So I think of my father and picture him in the Church.

My father is a christian alright, he prays twice a day, and specificly prays for my mother, you see she was killed. She was killed when an attack against our village turned into a slaughter that could of killed many, but my mother sacrificed herself, with a charge against their leader, and it worked, but she got killed in the progress, but she saved our village and is truly a saviour and a hero.

I rush to the church and find him slowly leaving with tears running down his face. He is soft inside, even you think he'd be ruthless since he is a king. Since I'm the son of the king, I am given the honour of controlling the village if my father cannot manage any duty possible. It is tough but I am tough. I will be king after my father. Well Maybe, see . . I have a sister named Aril who could be queen but not until she is older anyway since she is only 7. . . Oh. Oh. Oh. I forgot about GC who's name is really Jesse, she is my other sister but is 4 years older than me. I'm 14 and my name is Julian, my father named me that because its a emperor name.
    I think something is wrong as my father isn't crying over mother it's something eles and I think it is a big problem.

This is the full chapter (I'm not good at writing really long chapters)
    Last edited by ~Sin~; November 23, 2009 at 04:00 PM.

New Reply