Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 115 of 215 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 165 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 3223

Thread: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Micronesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Hitman Reborn : I am still in love with the fandom, despite the ending of TYL arc. I wish Amano would make at least a special chapter for the epilogue, that'll close things up nicely. The new arc had caught my attention.

Bakuman : The yoyo-ing worries me, but this series had been very awesome. I really enjoy every single chapter of Bakuman. I don't think it'll end soon.

One Piece : i hadn't caught up with it for 150+ chapters, but thanks to the massive mourning of a particular character all over the net, i got spoilered. D:< Now i am reading it weekly despite not reading the last 150+ chapters before the flashback.

Naruto: I was disappointed with the way the plot is heading...

Beelzebub: This series had been very awesome and entertaining! Since the Toujou fight and the Makai world arc, i thought it'll evolve into some generic fighting manga. But it stays with its wacky humour. It got better and better.

Lock On: I think this is the most generic new series i have ever read... Each chapter is made of cliche (no offense to the fans...)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member predsfan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Since most of the series have been covered I'll just weigh in on 2:

Kuroko no Basket has been excellent so far this year, imo. The game that's just ended was very well done, lasted for about 1 and a half to 2 months and didn't involve the team the manga was focused, and it was still probably the best match shown in the series so far. I look forward to the rest of the year from Kuroko.

Shonen Shikku looks like it could be very good. I like the goofy/stylized art and hoping that it won't turn some readers off (though I don't think that's much of a problem in Japan: see One Piece ). While the story is somewhat generic (for now), it looks like it could be a fun series.

Is it strange that the two series I comment on lack trans/scans .
    This Post Available in Double Vision [Where Drunk]
    "I am the man with no name. Zapp Brannigan at your service."

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member SSJWill4's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess I'll give my 2 cents as well...

Hunter X Hunter - Still as amazing as ever. Real Treat to have double the chapters this time a round. Still my favorite manga. I will wait forever.
    One Piece - Epic and awesome, but I am missing the rest of the crew.
    Naruto - Still quite good but the early years will still be the series' highlight imo. I am looking forward to how it all ends though.
    Jaguar - Great from what I read but nowhere near being caught up. Agree that it should have had the spine this year.
    Bleach - This arc needs to end...NOW.
    Gintama - Decided to drop it this year...just hasn't been as enjoyable and humorous as I found it in the past. I actually think I enjoy the Viz official translations better than the fan ones due to not getting a lot of the cultural jokes.
    Reborn - Future arc started out great and then dragged. Glad to see it is finally over and am enjoying the new chapters. Still find the first 60 or so chapters the best of the series.
    Sket Dance - Still a great series. Love the characters. Hope it gets an anime.
    Psyren - I have always been a big fan but I haven't been enjoying the recent chapters as much for some reason. Guess I like the story aspects more than the action.
    Mago - Freaking awesome. So glad that it's getting the attention it deserves. Looking forward to the anime.
    Toriko - Didn't like the last arc as much as others in the series. More adventure and less action is always good for this one imo.
    Inumaru - The first chapter was pretty good... -_-
    Bakuman - Great manga. 3rd favorite manga in jump behind OP and HxH. Still very interesting to read. I'm curious as to how long it will last.
    Kuroko no Basket - I really like this one. Glad that this was the sports series to stick.
    Beelzebub - Has a Yu Yu Hakusho feel behind it which I like. Very excited to see where this one leads in the future. Really like them going to the demon plane (was that this year?).
    Medaka - Started off kind of dull for me but has since picked up in pace. Enjoy the action in this one compared to other series. Like the current arc quite a bit.
    Ane Dokii - Likable characters and a fun manga. Not super upset that it's over though.
    Shinigami - OK series, like to read it but wouldn't mind if it died.
    Lilienthal - Another OK series. Nice change of pace but don't really miss it.
    Neko Wappa - What I read seemed very DBish, which I liked. Didn't read enough to care though.
    Kanata Seven Change - Didn't really like it. Glad it's gone.
    Lock On - Fun series, but won't be that upset if it left the magazine.
    Yotsuya - Really enjoyable new series. Reminds me of the Neuro days. Hope this one lasts, but it doesn't seem likely.
    Metallica - Seems like it's relying too heavily on other people's ideas and concepts. Could get better but I'm not going to hold my breath.
    Shikku - No scanlation, so no opinion.
    Hetappi - It's over? Oh well.
    Kochikame - Classic. Good from what I've read. Long. Too long to catch up. :P

Well I guess that's all of them. Yotsuya is the only worthwhile series so far this year imo. I was disappointed that Komi Naoshi didn't come back in the first half of 2010. Hopefully he comes back with something really special in the 2nd half. Hopefully HxH will come back during the 2nd half as well.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rejuvenation's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by I'm_Akiyama View Post

Make your own recap, what do you want to say about the first half of 2010?
    This looks like fun. Alright, I'll bite.

One Piece-Oda has outdone himself despite the increase in breaks. He has taken himself to a higher level and thankfully squashed some of the more annoying complaints about the series people tend to spout. While the end of the war arc was underwhelming, I place the entertainment factor and the development of Ace's and especially Whitebeard's characters at extremely high levels. I have been waiting for the flashback to end so I can read it in one batch so I can't comment on the more recent chapters.

Toriko-Toriko vs. Tommyrod was the fight of the year so far hands down. Completely intense, gruesome, emotional, and progressed the main character. Even though Toriko lost that fight. The Century Soup arc itself was pretty good and did a great job of expanding the Torikoverse yet again. The current arc appears to be doing more of the same. I haven't enjoyed world building in a manga this much since One Piece

Medaka Box-One year and counting. I have a number of ways I could be a complete ass about this but people set themselves up for it on their own. I still maintain that the series has improved itself as the Flask Plan arc goes on not because of whatever switches in genre people whine about(It was more a jack of all trades in the beginning anyway) but rather the formation of a clear direction in terms of plot and actually balancing out its characters. I make it no secret that Medaka(yes, Medaka) is my favorite character in this series. However, I do maintain the position that no one character should carry a series on their own. It is good that members of both the student council and the 13 Party have gotten a significant amount of development in a concise manner that hasn't dragged the story. Medaka remains in my top 3 most enjoyable alongside One Piece and Toriko.

Naruto-Going to be honest, I got completely bored and haven't read it in months. I don't even know what the last chapter I read may have even been but it was probably before the Kabuto nonsense people told me about. Which I guess was right after the recent Team 7 reunion.

Bleach-Has been more entertaining but I'm going to put this down to my fanboy bias in regards to Isshin, Yoruichi, and Urahara. Outside of that, Aizen is still the invincible boring villain and Ichigo is currently crumbling(again!) like the Berlin Wall. Definitely does not deserve this being the year of Bleach by any standard. This 4-5 year long arc needs to end.

Bakuman-I think most readers agree that the romantic love triangle/tanto arc is pretty much Bakuman's dork age of sorts. It has been far more entertaining and fun to read since that arc ended. My hats off to Ohba for that serialization meeting and the massive tension involved. Easily the highlight of the year so far and one of the best chapters in the series imo. This put it back at number 4 for me.

Beelzebub-The demon world arc was mostly trash imo(I must be in the minority) but it helped to redeem itself somewhat with the current arc. I was expecting this arc to be a rehash of the first but it looks like it is taking a more interesting turn which is good.

Reborn-Easily the biggest disappointment in Jump this year imo. Mainly because the likes of Bleach and Naruto already did so to me years ago so Reborn had no competition in terms of free falling. Amano's conclusion of the future arc was not only disappointing but pathetic. As said before, I had criticisms of the arc but at least gave Amano the benefit of the doubt because she at least looked like she had a vision for it and an idea of where she was going. What I got was pretty much a cop out, poor execution of a pretty unique idea by jump standards(Byakuran and Uni's ability), and what appears to be a deleted arc/plotline in terms of Yamamoto needing to open his trap about the Arcobaleno and before Reborn was turned into a baby after they defeated Byakuran in the future. Instead I don't get that but an arc that has pretty much been trash with mostly uninteresting characters and a return to more boring aspects of the series. Though to not make this a complete hate post, the most recent chapters about the "sin" of Vongola and returning the family to the days of Primo may or may not redeem this arc. We shall see.

Nurarihyon no Mago-Has been doing a good job with the current arc and even for the most part it has been making up for a number of its crap chapters that took place earlier in the series. Obviously Jump is trying to push it because of the anime and I feel that is deserved. It is nice to see it stabilize itself since it is a manga that brings something different to the magazine in its own way.

Hunter x Hunter-Ugh I have an up and down relationship for this. The Pitou fight was pretty pathetic despite it being hyped for years upon years. Yupi gets wasted in a pathetic way after all of that build up that was given to him when he was going around all "HULK SMASH!" a few dozen chapters back. The Netero fight wasn't too bad imo but it made finally dealing with the King that much harder in the long term. Oh and I'll never forgive Togashi for that horrible chapter where Yupi and Pufu were reviving Meruem. For the most part it hasn't been too bad and its a shocker Togashi even wrote anything this year let alone did more than 10 chapters.

Sket Dance-Haven't looked at recent raws but I have noticed it seems to have stabilized itself in more recent months. Not ranking highly of course but notably absent from the bottom 5 battleground.

Psyren-I have been so-so about it. The current arc is alright as was the last one but I don't have anything spectacular to say about it. As long as it keeps fluctuating and doesn't go back to exclusively basement dwelling its good with me.

Kuroko-Pretty much have relinquished any real hatred for the series months ago. I'll contribute that to a number of factors but Aomine is one I'll name specifically. Its still annoying that every color page it has gotten since issue 26 2009 has been because it was in the bottom the week before(minus the anniversary I believe) but its more or less WSJ reality at this point that Kuroko will be one of the magazine's color whores like Bleach. Without there being any real reason behind it that couldn't fit one of its peers for the most part.

Lock On!-Text book example on how to be generic shounen and not in a good way(think Black Cat for good). Pretty much always expected it to kick the bucket unless it corrects that problem. It appears to be trying to do so now but crashing to the bottom like it just did might show it may or may not have been too late.

As for those in the graveyard
    Neko Wappa-Didn't read it
    Kanata-Didn't read it
    Ane Doki-Had the bad luck of the draw. Had it been serialized one round earlier it may have gotten to stay longer. However, I believe it failed when it became completely generic harem with little redeeming points
    Lilienthal-It was probably too kiddy to last. The concept wasn't bad imo but I don't know how well it was executed in later chapters since it didn't start collapsing until the later double digit chapters. It was alright imo though.

Haven't read Yotsuya, Metallica, Hokenshitsu, or Shonen Shikku. And I have been dragging my feet on reading Gintama(and most manga in general as of late)

I haven't read much from this year but so far its pretty clear that this has been a weaker year than some of the more recent ones. Its kind of funny that people complained about 09 when 10 appears to be making the former look a lot better in comparison.
    Last edited by Rejuvenation; June 08, 2010 at 05:42 AM.

5. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Kizo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My rankings, using adjusted formulas I use for power rankings on my site. Essentially, the score is intended to measure enjoyment in relation to time span.

Average of all my individual chapter ratings. Series penalized for chapter absences. Counts only series with scanlations available covering Jump issues 5-6 through 25.

89.00% - One Piece
    • Chapter 574: The most important shonen manga chapter in the next 10 years.
    83.16% - Bakuman
    • Highlight: Mashiro breaking down and calling Azuki (ch. 74). Great character development across the entire cast.
    80.00% - Beelzebub
    • Expertly funny. Highlights: OHKO (ch. 56), Demon World / huge Baby Beel. Furuichi still among best comedic straight men.
    77.89% - Toriko
    • Toriko vs. Tommyrod: Best fight so far this year.
    77.37% - Gintama
    • Four Heavenly Kings arc again proving Sorachi's talent for poignant seriousness amid absurd comedy.
    75.26% - Psyren
    • Great trip to Psyren. Excellent Shao/Vigo fight. Kyle, Frederica, and Kabuto also noteworthy.
    71.50% - Ane Doki!
    • Suitable, enjoyable conclusion to a short series.
    67.89% - Hunter x Hunter
    • Biggest "what the hell" moment of the year to date (ch. 299). Great to finally see Gon relevant in this arc.
    67.89% - Nurarihyon no Mago
    • Some decent focus on side characters, and a training arc was needed, but the story needs to return to Nura.
    46.84% - Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    • Thankfully, the end of the pitiful Future arc. More recent chapters show signs of a return to form.
    44.21% - Naruto
    • Sasuke continues to ruin any plot involving him. Madara's "Moon's Eye" plan is laughable. Hoping Kabuto becomes the series' only credible villain.
    40.08% - Lock On!
    • Horrible art, formulaic plot, generic characters. One brief highlight: Chapter 12.
    36.50% - Kiben Gakuha, Yotsuya-senpai no Kaidan
    • Thorough knock-off of the far superior Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro. Kudou-sensei is the only notable positive thus far.
    22.28% - Bleach
    • Invisible story, uninteresting characters, terrible pacing, awful art, incomprehensible fights, most insulting moment of the year (ch. 396 - 'everything according to plan').

Other notes:

- Scanlations of Medaka Box dried up, but had it continued to receive steady releases, it likely still would only have placed above Lock On!.
    - Metallica Metalluca is too new to judge fairly along with the others. Unexceptional story thus far, derivative characters, and the metal-molding power seems like too straightforward a replacement for a stereotypical shonen fighting/power system. Still, the art is clean, and the setting has potential.
    - Hoping some scanlation teams out there stop working on the same series as everyone else (OP, Naruto, Bleach), and pick up under-appreciated series. Most importantly, Sket Dance needs to be brought up to date.
    Shonen Beam - shonen opinion/commentary site
    Beamcast - twice-weekly shonen podcast

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kizo View Post
    - Hoping some scanlation teams out there stop working on the same series as everyone else (OP, Naruto, Bleach), and pick up under-appreciated series. Most importantly, Sket Dance needs to be brought up to date.
    Totally agree here.
    I know some great series that don't get scanlated,because the groups lack membersbut then we've got tons of groups scanlating the top tier.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member You Say's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto - I really doubt that this manga can get even more boring than its now. Masashi, honestly... you're not good in Shonen. You're mixing too much emotions into it, that would be good, but you're doing it really bad.

Psyren - Kinda fine manga. Keep it up.

Bakuman - Aww man. Start of this manga was awesome. Fresh idea and great art skills. But now... now... its boring like hell. And detective manga... I don't see a good future for this manga.

Lock On! - Fun. This manga is really relaxed. It's fun to read it.

Metalika Metaluca - I see a huge potential in this series. Working with various metals brings me many memories on RPG skills... I like this manga.

Shonen Shikku - This looks like some damn good stuff. Start was fun, enjoyable and very impressive.
    Last edited by You Say; June 08, 2010 at 12:44 PM.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Drmke's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

36.50% - Kiben Gakuha, Yotsuya-senpai no Kaidan
    • Thorough knock-off of the far superior Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro. Kudou-sensei is the only notable positive thus far.
    No offense, but I cannot, for the life of me, figure out where people are getting this Nuero/Yotsuya comparison. Sure both have a "different" type of art going, and both sort of revolve around mysteries but that's it.

Nuero is a supernatural detective series. Yotsuya is about a guy spreading ghost stories to catch people doing bad things. Sort of detective like I guess, but Yotsuya, so far at least, has no supernatural aspects except for the ones it hints at, but those always turn out to be made up.

I'd really like an explanation honestly just so I can understand where you and a few others are coming from. Because other than the art, I don't see it.

OCCUPY THE WORLD

I got by Kaiten.
    <%M3J> Though I wouldn't mind Sari dominating me.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Asarii's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Starting from the order of when I picked the series up.

Naruto: I used to be a huge fan but lately my interest has been waning since the end of the Pain arc. Apart from Danzou's backstory I didn't find his character interesting. There was a lead-up to a fight that I hoped would happen at last but it didn't. I mean how long can this drag on for? The latest chapters are much better though.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn: Amano-sensei put herself in a dire situation either way with the conclusion of the Future arc. If the final battle was as long as Xanxus' battle, people will be upset that the arc is still lagging on; when she condensed the battle as she did, people are now upset that it was rushed. :/ Personally I didn't mind the final battle; my mind was already set for the next arc.

The current arc is quite slow-paced compared to the other ones, but I'm enjoying every chapter of it. There's humour that hasn't been seen in a while that overlays a dark theme lurking around.

Bakuman: A whole weight has been lifted off after Tanto. Thank goodness. During the first quarter of the year, I've been reading the series as it came but now I'm actually looking forward to future chapters.

Lock On!: It's a series that most people love to hate. XD It may not be ~*amazing*~ but I still like it. I'm still waiting for it to show its potential if it does...

Sket Dance: First of all a belated congratulations on getting the Shougakukan Award earlier this year. I've picked it up very recently and it's already one of my favourites. It's a pity that scanlations are slow because the School Trip arc was pretty funny. Hopefully there will be an anime adaptation soon!

Metallica Metalluca: The first chapter was fun to read but the latest two hasn't been as impressive. It's like a generic fantasy manga right now so hopefully it'll change course. It seems more Koro Koro than JUMP but that's just me.

Sometimes I buy the physical copy of JUMP so I do read the other series. Not enough to form an opinion though.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Drmke View Post
    No offense, but I cannot, for the life of me, figure out where people are getting this Nuero/Yotsuya comparison. [...] I'd really like an explanation honestly just so I can understand where you and a few others are coming from. Because other than the art, I don't see it.
    Tall, lanky, bizarre, manipulative, dominant-personality male with an obsession for mysteries controls young, comparatively weak-willed schoolgirl. The girl is coerced into setting the stage for the mysteries' climax, while the male uses his control over psychology to resolve each situation. Which series am I describing?

The relationship between Yotsuya and Makoto carries the same dynamic as the one between Neuro and Yako. Neuro features supernatural elements as a medium for the character interaction, just as Yotsuya uses horror to the same effect. Neuro does eventually increase its supernatural elements and develop more into an action series, but through 12 chapters of each series, their thematic similarities are overwhelming.

Negative Syndicate

Tall, lanky, bizarre, manipulative, dominant-personality male with an obsession for mysteries controls young, comparatively weak-willed schoolgirl. The girl is coerced into setting the stage for the mysteries' climax, while the male uses his control over psychology to resolve each situation. Which series am I describing?

The relationship between Yotsuya and Makoto carries the same dynamic as the one between Neuro and Yako. Neuro features supernatural elements as a medium for the character interaction, just as Yotsuya uses horror to the same effect. Neuro does eventually increase its supernatural elements and develop more into an action series, but through 12 chapters of each series, their thematic similarities are overwhelming.
    Then, what do you think the reasons for Yotsuya's poor ranking, compare to Neuro?

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Drmke's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

The same can be said for most series, especially in their early stages. The most recent example (besides Metallica) is Sket Dance and Medaka Box. When Medaka Box started, it seemed like an exact carbon copy of Sket Dance, and it pretty much was at first. But it did its own thing and now its nothing like it.

Yotsuya starts off with a different premise even if the characters have similar personalities. Goku, Luffy, Gon, Naruto, the new Luca, and even Ichigo have extremely similar personalities.

Spoiler: Yotsuya and Nuero spoilers...sort of show

Though I do see where your coming from now so I can respect your opinion; I just don't agree.

OCCUPY THE WORLD

I got by Kaiten.
    <%M3J> Though I wouldn't mind Sari dominating me.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Negative Syndicate View Post
    Then, what do you think the reasons for Yotsuya's poor ranking, compare to Neuro?
    Perhaps Japanese Jump readers share my feelings, that Yotsuya is too similar to Neuro in this early stage? I can't get excited about reading Yotsuya because I feel I've already read something like it before. I can only speak for myself, though; suggesting that other readers could feel the same way is pure speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Drmke View Post
    The same can be said for most series, especially in their early stages. The most recent example (besides Metallica) is Sket Dance and Medaka Box. When Medaka Box started, it seemed like an exact carbon copy of Sket Dance, and it pretty much was at first. But it did its own thing and now its nothing like it.
    I agree about many series within a demographic or genre being similar, and I wholeheartedly agree about the similarities between Sket Dance and early Medaka Box. The thing is, Yotsuya is still only 14 chapters long; should it manage to escape its low rankings and survive for a decent publishing length, it (like Medaka Box) could still evolve into a different story that would separate it from certain comparisons. Many series start with short-form story arcs, like Yotsuya is doing now; if Yotsuya were to feature a longer arc, whether expanding upon what we have (the budding rivalry between Yotsuya and Kudou, most likely) or introducing new characters, it could very well change my (and others') opinion. I approach each series with an open mind, and while I'm not impressed with Yotsuya so far, I'll be the first to sing its praises if I feel it improves.

Quote Quote:
    Though I do see where your coming from now so I can respect your opinion; I just don't agree.
    I'm happy I could clarify my opinion. Respectful disagreement is my favorite kind of disagreement!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rejuvenation's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Negative Syndicate View Post
    Different time period in the magazine is what I'd say. There are certain time frames where certain kinds of series can take off.

Some of the manga that are more out there, and not in the Kinnikuman/Bobobo over the top way, aren't going to catch on as fast as something more mainstream. Keep in mind that Neuro in its final days wasn't exactly ranking all that high. Bokke-san with a similar weirdness(though in a different way from Neuro) didn't last long either. Hokenshitsu has fluctuated at best and bottomed out at worst(I know nothing of this series but it seems like it is in this category).

Plus Neuro came along at a period where most of the manga after it kept dying off and failing to establish themselves. The only significant ones that stuck after Neuro's debut are Sket Dance, To Love Ru, and much later on Psyren if I remember right. Which was a period of like 3 years.

In comparison, Yotsuya is probably just missing a bigger window where it had a chance to grab hold of something...which was last year in my opinion because a number of established series ended. Granted that window isn't completely closed because the 2010 series so far have all showed signs of dying or are already dead. So instead, we have Beelzebub, Kuroko, Medaka Box and even Hokenshitsu filling that window space and all of those came last year. With Akaboshi and Ane Doki also making bids to fill that space at the time. Switch the time Yotsuya came in with Hokenshitsu or something and it probably would have had a better chance to establish itself or something.

Just my take on it at any rate.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Savi's Avatar
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

#28 Cover

19. Thanks 11 Member(s) thanked this post
Thread Closed
Page 115 of 215 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 165 ... LastLast