Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
Thread Closed
Page 101 of 134 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2003

Thread: Bleach Hangout Thread 3.0

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach Hangout Thread 3.0

Ah!Now i remember!Didn't even know this was the Grand Fisher.Thought it was a random hollow.Thanks!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    ^Well, everyone had noticed that lol. You are gonna love this one then:
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v01/c001/3.html
    Shinji is one of the faces drawn in the background. I can't say if kubo really planned the plot that early but at the very least he had most of the characters in mind from day one.
    Nah that I knew, as well as when we saw Shinji's back in one of the early chapters.

But that part about Grand Fisher I didn't knew, it wasn't in the anime was it?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Yami no Serena's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sarutobi_sensei View Post
    as well as when we saw Shinji's back in one of the early chapters.
    Oo where?
    There are things known and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member silver_soul's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, now that we know that Ginjou's an ex-sub shinigami I would just like to take this moment to remind people of a post I made a while ago...
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...=1#post2325791
    Okay, maybe I wasn't right on the money...or maybe even right at all...but the similarities are definitely there, riiight?!! Anyhoo, does anyone else think the source of Ginjou's motivation is a VHS, actually, it would be a DVD now, I guess Realistically, I would not be surprised if Ginjou has a sympathetic goal, hopefully one that is a little more revealing than Aizen's was.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the people with the full brings will die... for hurting ichigo's friends and from an order from the captain general. The captain general ordered to restore ichigo's power, after all, for two reasons: to help ichigo and to deal with ginjou.

ginjou may be trying to kill yamato, or the soul society like aizen.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't personally see any benefit in ginjo merely wanting revenge. Ginjo seems less emotional than that, I would think he has an actual goal which is the reason others follow him (except for tsukishima who would seem the type to do it for the lolz). If ginjo was a shinigami agent then odds are he got involved in some pretty deep shit at some point. That kinda implies he learned a few things to say the least. In all likelihood he actually involved himself with aizen.

In this regard, I think he has one of two objectives:

1.- Free aizen-sama.
    2.- Kill the king.

Seriously, what are the odds of ginji not having a relationship with aizen lol?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member g0dzax's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck
    1.- Free aizen-sama.
    2.- Kill the king.

Seriously, what are the odds of ginji not having a relationship with aizen lol?
    I agree that Ginjou might have met Aizen,it's a very big possibility but I just can't imagine him wanting to kill the king or free Aizen.It's not like Ginjou is Aizen,Ginjou without Ichigo's FB would have shitted himself (read : died),yet Aizen had the bone and power to pursue his dream (in base state he could freaking destroy Komamura's Bankai).

And I see no reason as to why Ginjou would want tha revenge lol ? Hitsugaya said that he 'gave up his position and disappeared' lol where does revenge fit into a personal choice of disappearing?

Regarding the law imposed it's easy to deduce something :

-Hitsu said the law was made for/because of Ginjou;
    -Ukitake said they give the badge to those who prove to be a positive asset to SS;
    -when Ginjou was made substitute the law didn't exist;

It's easy to deduce that Ginjou,given such a special status,probably abused his powers or did something terrible to SS,so I'd understand SS to want revenge on Ginjou,but not Ginjou on SS.Unless Isshin used FGT on Ginjou and both of 'em lost teh powers.

Quote Originally Posted by lawrence
    I think the people with the full brings will die... for hurting ichigo's friends and from an order from the captain general. The captain general ordered to restore ichigo's power, after all, for two reasons: to help ichigo and to deal with ginjou.

ginjou may be trying to kill yamato, or the soul society like aizen.
    Hmm I kinda doubt the FBs will escape(except for Ginjou and Tsuki) but I thought SS is not allowed to harm living humans or something like this?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@Jorge D Dragon

The difference between an unreleased state, shikai and bankai always exclusively lies in abilities. Characters don't become stronger or get faster or have better kido skills (base stats don't increase) when they release their swords unless that is an ability of the zanpuktou.

Hitsugaya has never displayed any special abilities in his shikai other than Tenso Jurin. His bankai is essentially the same thing but with a bunch of special abilities, no speed increase, no strength increase. Ichigo's Getsuga in bankai and shikai are different techniques with the same name, he's faster and his sword has increased cutting power but thats the bankai special ability at work. He can increase his base stats by putting on his mask though, a plus side for being a Vizard, well he was a Vizard.

Yamma unreleased and with shikai, the difference lies in the devastating effects of Ryujin Jakka, though Yamma is very powerful without his sword as he demonstrated. The bone techniques are two different attacks, the second providing more force over a larger due to two simultaneous hits.

More spirit pressure equals bigger or better techniques in bankai, thats the real differ. Also shunpo is a technique, it was never said that increasing the amount of spirit pressure would equal you becoming faster. Its how the technique is done that makes you fast, some people can do it better than others.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 468 Discussion / 469 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by union98 View Post
    While this is true, Orihime still has difficulty healing people who've been wounded by incredibly strong people...also, her barriers are fairly easily broken when healing people...I believe it does drain her somewhat to do it...and lastly, she can't move around and fight and heal at the same time. So her abilities have some definite limitations.
    There are limitations, her emotional state being the biggest. I can't remember any specific incident in which she had problems healing someone due to a stronger person damaging them, barring perhaps the Ulq R2 incident and she was an emotional wreck (panicking etc.)

Btw, whatever happened to that whole " I'm going to reject the jewel stuff" from Arrancar arc, I guess that was an abandon storyline lol

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member bamf's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cracker View Post
    There are limitations, her emotional state being the biggest. I can't remember any specific incident in which she had problems healing someone due to a stronger person damaging them, barring perhaps the Ulq R2 incident and she was an emotional wreck (panicking etc.)

Btw, whatever happened to that whole " I'm going to reject the jewel stuff" from Arrancar arc, I guess that was an abandon storyline lol
    I believe Aizen said that it was impossible just before leaving for fake-karakura-town. He knew that she was going to try it, and he also knew that it wouldn't work. Allowing her to think it would was another method of controlling her.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cracker View Post

Your comment made me think.. What is Orihime's purpose, to reject only? has she been reduced to the white mage.

will she wake up in uraharas shop and get to be a direct desiple of his? Hes the one on very very very very few who have been shown to actually create demon magic spells. He could help her develop her powers directly. perhaps in conjunction with his knowledge of kidu he could teach her to have like a polar opposite of the reject. the acceptance, which could bring forth into existence the same as she rejects it into nothingness. like two sides of the coin.

Like a way to bring ichigo back from the dead. (***And by dead I mean at some future time, where he has sacrificed himself to stop the evil that will ursurp the sprit king, and Ichigo will have to not only defeat, but then become the renewal of the spirit king. I think her part to play will be epic.) until that hypothetical plays out or not, She is just pretty scenery. Her character isnt that deep, I dont find anything she has done to be inspiring. I like her powers, but the "character" the personality of orihime I find annoying.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like
    There was discussion about Book of the End vs. Kanzen Saimin - which is more HaXXeD - now you can discuss it in its own thread.

With backstories of some Fullrbingers being shown, I wonder if anyone had a change of opinion? I mean, does the backstories make you rethink about the first impression you got? For myself, Giriko didn't come off as evil as I see him after the flashbacks. On the other hand, I felt somewhat bad for Jackie.
    Last edited by Charlie; November 05, 2011 at 08:06 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member g0dzax's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I also felt a bit bad for Jackie,seems like she just had a though life.Giriko however was one sick dude,testing his powers on his wife,wtf man he is clearly missing something in his head..Glad he lost that eye.Riruka gave me the impression of a spoiled brat,the same with Yukio.

I am expecting Tsuki's past to be the most interesting one.

And here goes again endless shooting of GTs.God,I thought we'd see something new...

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I did not understand how and why he killed his wife,though.He got the watch and after some time passed he suddenly thought of its power.Then he was like "Lol,I should test it on my wife....by staring at her!"Wife dies.Pirate Ginjo happy.
    How was that power created and how the hell did he know of it?

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I've just started reading bleach,today I read the 1st 3 volumes I hope I can finish it quickly in order to discuss with you about the most recent chapters.
    Last edited by mattiaildivino; December 01, 2011 at 12:37 PM.

Thread Closed
Page 101 of 134 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast