Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 110 of 134 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 2003

Thread: Bleach Hangout Thread 3.0

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach Hangout Thread 3.0

Ok, I still have to ask, what is up with this?
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/481/2

Is that even a garganta? It seems less symmetrical than usual. Anyways, if it is a garganta then we can be pretty safe that the vizards which remained on earth were actually contacted by someone from HM. The issue is, who? And why? There aren't really that many important people left in HM to begin with. The only ones so far would be harribel and grimjow basically.Harribel was already captured by that time and grimmjow is not the friend recruiting type for that matter. Perhaps a group of renegade arrancar made it to the human world? That would be a tad random though however if that is the case then perhaps it was gantenbaine (which would be meaningless to the plot at large lol). Anyways, I wonder if the remaining vizards are already at HM? Ultimately they are not a significantly different species from vizards (how different can a shinigami/hollow be from a hollow/shinigami?) so perhaps the vizards would not be completely agains the idea of arrancar joining their ranks.

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

In the page before that, Hiyori smells a shinigami, I don't think the person who contacted them was an arrancar or a hollow. It doesn't make sense that it was someone from SS either, can it be that Kubo finally decided to introduce Ashido Kanō to the manga? Perhaps it's Gin who somehow survived (Orihime?) but he is probably dead.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagi View Post
    In the page before that, Hiyori smells a shinigami, I don't think the person who contacted them was an arrancar or a hollow. It doesn't make sense that it was someone from SS either, can it be that Kubo finally decided to introduce Ashido Kanō to the manga? Perhaps it's Gin who somehow survived (Orihime?) but he is probably dead.
    hypothetically gin could be revived by orihime even now however I doubt that is what happened here.

Ashido would be a random introduction here. Would he even know of the stuff that was going on the top of HM(remember he was trapped in the forest of menos)?

Would it be possible for arrancar to be mistaken as shinigami due to smell? They do have a very real shinigami half.... If it is a shinigami and it is someone we know then odds are urahara is behind it though. Who else could open a garganta? Well, technically mayuri could be behind everything if we consider that. Perhaps mayuri is planning something with his former superior? Maybe he had HM investigated by hiyori and co before urahara went there or they are doing something else there. Or maybe the remaining vizards aided mayuri in the killing of the 28000 souls? Anyways, there are only 2 shinigami who know how to use garganta as far as we know.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

They live in the same town, it would be a tad weird for Urahara to contact them via a garganta, if it's indeed a garganta. Mayuri may be doing some secret stuff though, I guess traveling by normal means would be recorded in SS logs.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member g0dzax's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd rather think of that "wannabe" garganta as actually the "shadow" used by the new quincies,which seems to be something like a dimension-portal,as if they the space within the shadow is another dimension,with space and time cut-off from the rest of the world(kinda like the Dangai).If it would be this way,it'd explain why they were able to get inside Seiretei so easily.The shadow just swallows them and instantly throws them in another place,basically ripping dimensions apart.If you can remember the Bount Arc there was this old geezer whose Bount had the power to move in another dimension.

As of the reason she smelled Shinigami...can't think of any reason for that.Maybe that's when the Captains and Rukia/Renji came in the human world?

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

That thing did not even resemble the two instances of the shadow thing. The shadow had the same shape as the user to say the least. That is clearly a sort of door for that matter. If they had to cross that then they would not have had such an easy time escaping yamamoto either who noticed their reiatsu plainly was not at sereitei anymore.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member g0dzax's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know then...if it was a garganta and neither of the shinigami we know opened it,clearly one of the arrancar's opened it.Now the question would be which arrancar?

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

So from the characters we know the list might be like this:

- Urahara
    - Mayuri
    - Grimmjow
    -Gantenbaine
    - Nameless arrancar(?)

Now, it is entirely possible that it was somewhat associated with them which kinda makes the list longer.

-Yoruichi
    -Tessai
    -Some 12th division guy
    - Any of the guys at urahara's store

And just for the possibility of some apeshit serious mindfuck
    -Yuzu (WTF?). If ichigo's power are related to him being born weird it would not be strange for yuzu to not be every bit as strong as him or something. To boot, yuzu has a connection to urahara which most people seem to have been ignoring late. Of course, it would imply yuzu is a shinigami too.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member union98's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    So from the characters we know the list might be like this:

- Urahara
    - Mayuri
    - Grimmjow
    -Gantenbaine
    - Nameless arrancar(?)

Now, it is entirely possible that it was somewhat associated with them which kinda makes the list longer.

-Yoruichi
    -Tessai
    -Some 12th division guy
    - Any of the guys at urahara's store

And just for the possibility of some apeshit serious mindfuck
    -Yuzu (WTF?). If ichigo's power are related to him being born weird it would not be strange for yuzu to not be every bit as strong as him or something. To boot, yuzu has a connection to urahara which most people seem to have been ignoring late. Of course, it would imply yuzu is a shinigami too.
    I just can't see Yuzu being that involved just yet. She's still young and as far as we know has no experience or even a real interest into tapping into that side of her. I could definitely see Urahara being involved though since not too much happens that he's not aware of...even if we don't know he's aware of it yet. He's kinda like Aizen in that sense.
    =====================================================================
    "I troll...therefore, I am..."

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by union98 View Post
    I just can't see Yuzu being that involved just yet. She's still young and as far as we know has no experience or even a real interest into tapping into that side of her. I could definitely see Urahara being involved though since not too much happens that he's not aware of...even if we don't know he's aware of it yet. He's kinda like Aizen in that sense.
    Actually I made I mistake, I meant karin lol.
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/428/18
    And anyways, it does seem like she is involved in some stuff.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Ok, I still have to ask, what is up with this?
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/481/2

Is that even a garganta? It seems less symmetrical than usual. Anyways, if it is a garganta then we can be pretty safe that the vizards which remained on earth were actually contacted by someone from HM. The issue is, who? And why? There aren't really that many important people left in HM to begin with. The only ones so far would be harribel and grimjow basically.Harribel was already captured by that time and grimmjow is not the friend recruiting type for that matter. Perhaps a group of renegade arrancar made it to the human world? That would be a tad random though however if that is the case then perhaps it was gantenbaine (which would be meaningless to the plot at large lol). Anyways, I wonder if the remaining vizards are already at HM? Ultimately they are not a significantly different species from vizards (how different can a shinigami/hollow be from a hollow/shinigami?) so perhaps the vizards would not be completely agains the idea of arrancar joining their ranks.
    I know this might seem really stupid and bit random but what if its 0 squad i mean the opening looks totally different from what the arrancars use, plus wasn't Hiyori a lieutenant to someone who became a 0 squad member? What if they are playing more of a role then we know about.....
    Spoiler show

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Squad zero is actually an interesting thought. Supposedly the king is within a dimension in SS so it would make sense if they had another way in and out and it would be consistent with the shinigami smell. If someone appeared next to hiyori it might have been hikifune (I think that was the name of the previous 12th division captain).

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Even though it's a slight possibility, can it be VR? They know how to open a garganta and they may be old enough that suggests they're not human.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

To be honest I would rule out VR. They already have that shadow thing which seems to allow them to travel insanely fast between any dimension. Using a door like thing would be inefficient and pointless when compared to that.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, that's right, it would be an inefficient way of traveling between HM and real world but what if this shadow teleportation lets them travel only to/from the dimension where Ice Palace is in.

Thread Closed
Page 110 of 134 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 ... LastLast