Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 112 of 134 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 2003

Thread: Bleach Hangout Thread 3.0

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach Hangout Thread 3.0 | HAPPY BIRTHDAY ICHIGO ♥

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    You would think Kubo would do something special for Ichigo on his bday. Instead he locks him up in a cage
    My thoughs exactly lol

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach Hangout Thread 3.0

To be honest I have had a weird feeling regarding the lastest chapters of bleach. It kinda feels like the manga is going too fast, specially if we consider what kubo said about bleach lasting 10 more years after aizen was defeated. Basically, it does not quite feel like the VR are going to be the final enemies here although I am not quite sure of how to explain why it feels this way.

Over the last few chapters we have seen the vandereich deploying their forces to SS. My impression was that the quincy would actually be the last enemies in bleach but seeing how the story has developed the whole thing makes less and less sense to me. Does it make sense that the final enemy has deployed their force this early in the arc? Its an all out war very soon after revealing VR even though the last time it took 200 chapters for the war between arrancar and shinigami to start. Ultimately, something here just feels wrong, it just feels like there is somewhere somehow another enemy out there. Still, as far as we know VR somehow has to be related to the final enemy at the very least. Buckbeard has been going at it for 1000 years and kubo already did reveal this was the final arc.

Actually writing this actually helped me think this a little bit better. Right now regardless of the outcome of the current war we still have urahara, ishin and the royal guard left to make a move. Perhaps even aizen will get to do something. Its not like the VR are pulling their punches either, they already went for the kill. Even if the war gets somehow postponed I don't see how they can last 400 more chapters as enemies. Still, adding yet another unknown party to the mix would be kinda awkward here. That said, that applies for "unknown" parties. The idea I got while writing might feel somewhat plagiarized but I feel it might make sense with the manga and how the story is going so far.

The manga in some form ultimately revolves around the king. This is not because the king has actively done something but rather because the king is some sort of godly existence or at least performs some godly task. In all likelihood buckbeard aims to become the king of SS so my idea is that he will actually succeed and afterwards the royal guard will proceed to serve him hence the RG turning into the actual final enemy.
    Last edited by kkck; August 08, 2012 at 05:13 PM. Reason: fixed potential spoiler

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Could last 10 years, his aim is five years though IIRC. Let's be greatful that fight don't take ten chapters with over two dozen combatants and that's just the beginning of the arc.

There is no need to spoiler Shaman King for others.^^
    Last edited by Schabrak; August 08, 2012 at 05:10 PM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

In Repeat & Reboot omakes Kubo said that the number of enemies would increase over time, so we can say, with a degree of certainty, that a group of people will join VR ranks. RGs being this group is an interesting and plausible theory but I somehow doubt RGs would obey VR leader even if he killed the king. I guess it may not even be possible to remove the king from its position if it's not a person but something that holds reality together. But if VR finds a way to control this thing which is called Spirit King, I guess he can indirectly control RGs.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

That's like the only comment I have no idea what Kubo meant. The only thing that was coming to my mind were fullbringers, but RGs would be a shocker. It seemed like Kubo didnt know what to do with them, I hope their part will be well thought out.

It would be interesting to find out that there are traitors among shinigami that pass imformation to VR, those that don't care about saving humans or souls (typical bully type).

ex oriente lux

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

You guys should be grateful for the fast pace, because I still remember that trauma called " Ishida/Renji vs Szayel Apolo " *spittingblood*
    Wether the VR will still be the enemies or not is unknown, but I bet that because of them the Royal Guard will take action anyway... Now, we're assuming that the Royal Guards/King or whatever would side with Ichigo/Gotei 13, but honestly I doubt it, I still have those words that Aizen said in my mind, which were pretty confusing about the King
    Last edited by Zehahaha; August 15, 2012 at 08:01 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    To be honest I have had a weird feeling regarding the lastest chapters of bleach. It kinda feels like the manga is going too fast, specially if we consider what kubo said about bleach lasting 10 more years after aizen was defeated. Basically, it does not quite feel like the VR are going to be the final enemies here although I am not quite sure of how to explain why it feels this way.

Over the last few chapters we have seen the vandereich deploying their forces to SS. My impression was that the quincy would actually be the last enemies in bleach but seeing how the story has developed the whole thing makes less and less sense to me. Does it make sense that the final enemy has deployed their force this early in the arc? Its an all out war very soon after revealing VR even though the last time it took 200 chapters for the war between arrancar and shinigami to start. Ultimately, something here just feels wrong, it just feels like there is somewhere somehow another enemy out there. Still, as far as we know VR somehow has to be related to the final enemy at the very least. Buckbeard has been going at it for 1000 years and kubo already did reveal this was the final arc.

Actually writing this actually helped me think this a little bit better. Right now regardless of the outcome of the current war we still have urahara, ishin and the royal guard left to make a move. Perhaps even aizen will get to do something. Its not like the VR are pulling their punches either, they already went for the kill. Even if the war gets somehow postponed I don't see how they can last 400 more chapters as enemies. Still, adding yet another unknown party to the mix would be kinda awkward here. That said, that applies for "unknown" parties. The idea I got while writing might feel somewhat plagiarized but I feel it might make sense with the manga and how the story is going so far.

The manga in some form ultimately revolves around the king. This is not because the king has actively done something but rather because the king is some sort of godly existence or at least performs some godly task. In all likelihood buckbeard aims to become the king of SS so my idea is that he will actually succeed and afterwards the royal guard will proceed to serve him hence the RG turning into the actual final enemy.
    i eat my hat if bleach can remain popular in 10 years ...
    IMO , kubo will be forced to change his scenario and end it in 3 years or 4 at max
    well , unless he decides to give us a 100 chapters long fight ichigo vs the cell he is put in right now
    THE UCHIHA LOGIC:
    "brother follows hiw on path? destroy konoha " uchiha sasuke
    "the village wants you not to interfere with politics? coup-d'etat" uchiha fugaku
    "coup-d'etat on the way? obliterate entire clan" uchiha itachi
    "clan wants to make peace? destroy everyone everywhere" uchiha madara
    "10 years old crush dead?infinite tsukyumi" uchiha obito

Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Advertising of Bleach seems to be going strong xDD

source: neorukix @ tumblr

Spoiler: rest show

ex oriente lux

9. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 6 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll bet with someone on the forums that the 5th Bleach movie will be announced very soon. Jump just released the new Naruto movie, One Piece movie comes out later on this year. Then there is DBZ next year so a Bleach movie shouldn't be far away.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What's that bit about called "The Death Saves the Strawberry"?
    Based on the title I can sort of guess what it might be about, but Rukia's on it, so I must know

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

For anyone who likes roleplaying, is dedicated and of sound mind, I've set up a Bleach RPG in the Role Playing Forum here that you might be interested in, The link's here. It's set in an alternate-continuity Soul Society where Ichigo, Yamamoto and all the other canon characters never existed, but nevertheless the Gotei 13 is run pretty much the same, only with different members. So make up a Shinigami and jump in!

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonlink310 View Post
    I'll bet with someone on the forums that the 5th Bleach movie will be announced very soon. Jump just released the new Naruto movie, One Piece movie comes out later on this year. Then there is DBZ next year so a Bleach movie shouldn't be far away.
    I wonder, I think it might be possible they'll wait a bit to see if Bleach will recover at least a bit in popularity/rankings/if the sales won't go down. They have already shortened this year's Bleach Calendar to 3 pages (although that's probably because Bleach hasn't had that many CPs last year (they use the art from chapters) and with how Kubo is often sick...)...

Gintama is getting a movie too, the same HxH, it feels like Bleach should get one too :|

Quote Originally Posted by Exodi View Post
    What's that bit about called "The Death Saves the Strawberry"?
    Based on the title I can sort of guess what it might be about, but Rukia's on it, so I must know
    It's another novel, it will cover the 17 time-skip months and the making of the reiatsu sword. There's an excrept somewhere in the Spirits are forever with you novel thread, about the scene when Rukia cut her hair before her promotion so that she wouldn't look like Hisana.

translated info @DB

ex oriente lux

15. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been thinking about two things over the last couple of days. VR is not a new organization, they are at least related to the quincy who went to war with shinigami 200 years ago and 1000 years ago. I also doubt that they were not just about as strong as they are now 2 years ago. So why didn't they attack SS 2 years ago? Ichigo lost his powers, yamamoto was mutilated and left for dead, most of the squad captains were heavily wounded and aizen's army was decimated. So what exactly stopped the quincy from winning the war back then? I myself have been questioning just why urahara showed up so absurdly late so perhaps he took it upon himself to make the quincy unable to fight? Maybe he created a barrier around their world or something and they couldn't get out until the squads were mostly recovered. That would still not quite explain why they didn't attack earlier though. If ichigo was that much of a threat to them then attacking before ichigo regained his powers would make the most sense. Of course, they perhaps couldn't have possibly predicted ichigo would indeed regain his powers although if they are as observant as they have always shown to be (they know everything) I would find it a tad strange that they would not notice ichigo trying to regain it (at which point assassinating him is just about a good idea). Anyways, if VR had indeed attacked after aizen was sealed then they would have annihilated SS, they simply would not have been able to fight back. I wonder if kubo will ever elaborate on this.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if Kubo will elaborate on that too, or it will just happen to be one of those illogicalities that I'll go on to ignore for the purpose of the plot. From what I get, this arc wasn't just made up on spot after Aizen was defeated and Kubo decided to go on, so it'd be nice if there's some reason to everything, but I won't be too hard on Kubo if there's not... I can't think of anything atm.

ex oriente lux

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    ‎[Author Comments:BLEACH | Tite Kubo]
    I think my stomach has definitely shrunk after getting sick for a while, but I feel better now.
    Ulcera? Gastritis? Diarrhea?
    Is Kubo eating well?

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Thread Closed
Page 112 of 134 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 ... LastLast