Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 117 of 134 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 2003

Thread: Bleach Hangout Thread 3.0

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach Hangout Thread 3.0

After searching "Turn Back the Pendulum databook", you will see where it came from. You've got to do some[anything] of the research yourself, you lazy bum. :P Tip: Masked

edit: You could always have tried to search for it, just as I did, to be honest it would be easier for you too instead of having to wait for a day or two plus you get to see some other nice information while looking it up. Improvement is what we're supposed to strive for in our short lives. ^_^
    Last edited by Schabrak; November 26, 2012 at 04:00 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol,how could I when I didn't even know whether it came from a certain cover or a databook.btw,thanks to the guys who replied me,including you

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...21-page-4.html here it states that 9 yearsa fter urahara's promotion... but weren't those just 7 years? is there any mistake ?
    Last edited by mattiaildivino; November 26, 2012 at 04:02 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    Lol,how could I when I didn't even know whether it came from a certain cover or a databook.btw,thanks to the guys who replied me,including you

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...21-page-4.html here it states that 9 yearsa fter urahara's promotion... but weren't those just 7 years? is there any mistake ?
    It's nine years, if I recall correctly. Urahara was promoted 110 years ago. Aizen's experiments began 101 years ago.
    Nine years.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

So the pendoloum didn't take set 108 years before the betrayal as we used to believe?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

1. sth. took "place", not "set"

Chapter "-108": It says 110 years ago.
    http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...17-page-5.html

Chapter "-104": It says 101 years ago.
    http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...21-page-4.html

Add another two years for the time-skip and everything is clear. The chapter number doesn't indicate the year and never had, it's just an indication that it happened "before" chapter 1, as it's a flashback arc, not just a normal flashback. You would have seen it, would you have read the third page of the TBTP arc, the page after the big '-108'. Took me max. half a minute to find that out... what kind of research did you even try?

edit: Bingo.
    Last edited by Schabrak; November 27, 2012 at 01:00 PM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL ,sorry for that mistake of mine,I don't usually make such a mistake,but I'm justified by the fact I've run out of concentration at university...btw,you were right,I probably confused the 2 years because of the chapter number . But why are you always so ferocious against me

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    But why are you always so ferocious against me
    Not to you, to everyone.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Sarted to re-watch the anime. I had some free time, damn I miss the part when Byakuya releases his Bankai the first time, I was like
    Most epic moment in the entire story so far. Being a 80's kid the music hit right all the right notes, the sky turning black, the landscape changing. That was a great bankai
    Meh

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mauricio Raphael's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Speaking of Bleach anime, that reminds that I haven't watched it in so long...
    I'm pretty sure that this final arc will be animated!
    But I wonder will they wait until Bleach is finished or wait until a significant gap exists in which there will be no need for fillers?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    Not to you, to everyone.
    That's Schabrak style

As for the anime, I believe that was the best decision they ever made, usually, Kubo's pacing is a bit slow, and doesn't put much content into his chapters, so for a good " episode " it would take like 3-4 chapters of content, which would lead to the much hated Fillers. So I'd rather see manga taking a great distance from the anime, so that they won't be fillers or useless stretching rather than having them

As for this arc, I think yeah, it is bound to be animated, but not sure when

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mauricio Raphael View Post
    Speaking of Bleach anime, that reminds that I haven't watched it in so long...
    I'm pretty sure that this final arc will be animated!
    But I wonder will they wait until Bleach is finished or wait until a significant gap exists in which there will be no need for fillers?
    I'm with you on that! It would just be sad if the final arc for Bleach won't be animated, I hope they're not going to pull a Slam Dunk! anime production-esque halt where they stopped making it near the end. Besides, they should have enough money for the production crew to keep making them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    He's the 10th Kenpachi... Kenpachi Kiganjo
    The guy near Unohana is her lieutenant, he's Hanataro's big brother, the woman with Rose is Chikane Iba (Tetsuzaemon's mother), the guy with Yoruichi is Omaeda's father and her lieutenant, the guy with Kuchiki Ginrei is Byakuya's father, the guy near Love is Sentaro's father
    Hmm..wonder what happened to Byakuya's dad, Hanatarou's brother, and Kiganjo? Anyone know?
    and who's Sentaro..?
    I might be a little bit late to notice and apologize in advance, but how come during the TBTP arc, there are only 12 divisions instead of 13...?
    A bit intriguing how Kenpachi Kiganjo didn't have a VC and Ukitake's VC isn't shown fully (pointing towards Kaien more likely and yeah it's because he never really accepted the VC role)
    Last edited by hollowdemon; November 28, 2012 at 11:37 AM.

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hollowdemon View Post

Hmm..wonder what happened to Byakuya's dad, Hanatarou's brother, and Kiganjo? Anyone know?
    and who's Sentaro..?
    I might be a little bit late to notice and apologize in advance, but anyone else notice during the TBTP arc, there are only 12 divisions instead of 13...?
    A bit intriguing how Kenpachi Kiganjo didn't have a VC and Ukitake's VC isn't shown fully (pointing towards Kaien more likely and yeah it's because he never really accepted the VC role)
    Byakuya's dad died while in action, and he was sick too, as for Hanataro's bro, no info about him being dead or alive, and Sentaro is that guy who is always competing with Kiyone (you know, those 2 in the 13th Division), Kiganjo was killed by Zaraki

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kyodai Senkan Mora's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone else wonder if Kubo is preserving Karin for a Karin spin off once bleach is done?..................anyway about all those VC's in that spread that are no longer VC's are they all dead if not can VC's retire without being imprisoned in the maggot's nest?....if so where do they go?
    "Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword I can not embrace you." -Tite Kubo

Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Just noticed that Isshin's Zanpakuto is an exact replica of Ichigo's Zanpakuto in its unrealesed form (before it got cut in half thanks to Byakuya)
    There's a good chance than Engetsu will have the same abilities as Zangetsu (compact Bankai maybe, that enhances speed too)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mauricio Raphael's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know about that.
    I would rather have Isshin be a little more unique from Ichigo since they are different persons and therefore should have different zanpakutous.
    I mean I wouldn't mind that for Shinigami that parents and children would have similar zanpakutous but I think they should have some differences.

Thread Closed
Page 117 of 134 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 ... LastLast