Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 12 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 2003

Thread: Bleach Hangout Thread 3.0

  1. #166
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    kumogakure.....sucka!
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    521
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 385 Spoiler Discussion

    ?! What?!
    First off, ability isn't determined by reiatsu level so let's just not waste anytime on that bullshit comment *waves hand in shoo motion at comment*

    That's a legitimate question however I wasn't just talking about reiatsu I was talking about physical strength as well; or would u like to claim hitsugaya was "stronger" than halibel or byak and ken "stronger" than yammy or haachi "stronger" than barragan. Gimme a break! Ppl stop putting forward arguments for arguments sake geez
    Last edited by Shola; December 09, 2009 at 06:17 PM.

  2. #167
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    172
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 385 Spoiler Discussion

    People have missed something. A person with extremely weak reiatsu could never beat anyone at say, Captain level. No matter their ability. Why? Everyone forgets that when two Reiatsu's clash, the weaker one gets hurt. Remember the first Kenpachi fight when Ichigo got his hands busted? Case in point. This also goes to show that not everyone has a giant Reiatsu difference from each other and that Captain-Class is universal and that most of the Captains, except the Seniors possibly, are relativity equal energy/power wise.

  3. #168
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    Tibet
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,318
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 385 Spoiler Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Shola View Post
    ?! What?!
    First off, ability isn't determined by reiatsu level so let's just not waste anytime one that bullshit comment *waves hand in shoo motion at comment*

    That's a legitimate question however I wasn't just talking about reiatsu I was talking about physical strength as well; or would u like to claim hitsugaya was "stronger" than halibel or byak and ken "stronger" than yammy or haachi "stronger" than barragan. Gimme a break! Ppl stop putting forward arguments for arguments sake geez
    Shola, I'd really like to give you a detailed explanation but it would be completely off-topic. If you want to learn my opinion about this issue, read my discussion with Forever_Melody starting from here.

  4. #169
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    kumogakure.....sucka!
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    521
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 385 Spoiler Discussion

    Yea but that's all nonsense as it has never happened since. And my saying 1000th seat level reiatsu was just me being fictitious anyone of that level has no business even saying "hello" at this point in the manga

  5. #170
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    kumogakure.....sucka!
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    521
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 385 Spoiler Discussion

    @kkck
    I was there in that discussion :/. I'm hurt u don't remember but it still doesn't sway my opinion. Well lemme ask this at the risk of going off topic. Do u believe reiatsu level is something one is born with or something that grows with the individual? Depending on ur answer u may destroy ur whole argument

  6. #171
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member trzykroki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Country
    Poland
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    80
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 385 Spoiler Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Shola View Post
    That's a legitimate question however I wasn't just talking about reiatsu I was talking about physical strength as well;
    Question: shinigamis are ghosts, aren't they? Isn't reiatsu all they have? They don't have real muscles, do they ?

  7. #172
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member mr.danly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    701
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 385 Spoiler Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Trotter View Post
    People have missed something. A person with extremely weak reiatsu could never beat anyone at say, Captain level. No matter their ability. Why? Everyone forgets that when two Reiatsu's clash, the weaker one gets hurt. Remember the first Kenpachi fight when Ichigo got his hands busted? Case in point. This also goes to show that not everyone has a giant Reiatsu difference from each other and that Captain-Class is universal and that most of the Captains, except the Seniors possibly, are relativity equal energy/power wise.
    well that's only in a physical fight. for example, let's say, for argument's sake, that barragan had puny reiatsu. It wouldn't matter, because his respira ability is so hax that it can destroy almost anyone. barragan could've had the reiatsu of a fly, it wouldn't matter because his ability is so powerful. so your argument makes sense for physical fights, but when you're talking about all other kinds of fights, reiatsu has very little impact on the fight.
    Currently Following/Completed: One Piece, DGM, HxH, Naruto, Deadman Wonderland, Air Gear, Psyren, Fairy Tail, Bleach.

  8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  9. #173
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Hangender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 385 Spoiler Discussion

    I would say reiatsu matters a whole lot.

    Why? Simple, everything we see in the manga is pretty much reiatsu.

    Barrigan's breath? reiatsu
    Aizen's hypnosis? reiatsu

    When 2 reiatsu goes against each other, the stronger one wins.

    Of course, one can bring up the BS that

    1)there are different type of reiatsu...like kudo reiatsu or zanpakto reiatsu

    or

    2)there are "more than" reiatsu to bleach.

    But..there is no evidence for that

  10. #174
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    Tibet
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,318
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 385 Spoiler Discussion

    If you have puny reiatsu, you get this treatment and your abilities don't help you.

  11. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  12. #175
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Posts
    18,851
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 385 Spoiler Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Shola View Post
    @kkck
    I was there in that discussion :/. I'm hurt u don't remember but it still doesn't sway my opinion. Well lemme ask this at the risk of going off topic. Do u believe reiatsu level is something one is born with or something that grows with the individual? Depending on ur answer u may destroy ur whole argument
    Haven't been here for the last 3 hours so not sure of what you are talkng about lol. In any case, I think the whole reiatsu thing has elements of being born with and it being acquired. Take ichigo, the guy has had captain level reaitsu and spirit awareness since he was a little kid. How exactly he got such a thing has yet to be explained but it would seem he has had it since he was born. Take chad then. He recently became spiritually aware and over time has developed his power to the point of being able to fight above most if not all the VC. Someone born with higher spirit awareness is probably going to be more talented in the long run since the whole thing might be more natural to him. Still, not sur this was addressed to me lol.

  13. #176
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    kumogakure.....sucka!
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    521
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 385 Spoiler Discussion

    *scratches head* what's going on with people? Strength only matters in a purely physical fight and as anyone with sense knows those are relegated to ichigo and kenpachi because kubo wants them looking good. If it comes down to a fight based on technique reiatsu level isn't relevant.

    @hangender
    Ur post is devoid of any logic. Well not totally really but I mean aizen and barragans are KIDO based they don't have anything to do with their reiatsu level; that was the whole point of the discussion; did u even read it?

    Moved, but removed a bit of flaming. >.>; ~igotthegoods
    Last edited by igotthegoods; December 09, 2009 at 06:56 PM.

  14. #177
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Hangender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32
    Post Thanks / Like

    Wink Re: Bleach 385 Spoiler Discussion

    Did you just say:

    "but I mean aizen and barragans are KIDO based they don't have anything to do with their reiatsu level"

    Kido = a bust of reiatsu

    Which would imply any swords with kido ability use reiatsu as their base.

    Heck, we even know releasing the sword requires reiatsu, so there is proof right there higher reiatsu = win.
    Last edited by Hangender; December 09, 2009 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  15. #178
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    kumogakure.....sucka!
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    521
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach Hangout Thread 3.0

    @gran
    Yama is an exception and I haven't seen the plot jutsu exhibited ever before so I don't take that into consideration.

    @kkck
    Well I'm implying that peoples ability is predetermined at birth and their reiatsu isn't so saying someone has a hax zanpakuto because they have high reiatsu is false because aizen is the only one that fits into that

  16. #179
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    Tibet
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,318
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 385 Spoiler Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Shola View Post
    If it comes down to a fight based on technique reiatsu level isn't relevant.
    How did you get this impression from the manga? On the contrary, Kenpachi, who most probably has more reiatsu than Tousen, defeated Tousen's technique. Manga evidence suggests otherwise.


    Quote Originally Posted by Shola View Post
    @gran
    Yama is an exception and I haven't seen the plot jutsu exhibited ever before so I don't take that into consideration.
    Exception to what? And what is plot jutsu?
    Last edited by Gran Maestro; December 09, 2009 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  17. #180
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    kumogakure.....sucka!
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    521
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach Hangout Thread 3.0

    @hangender
    *sigh* I meant kido based zan as opposed to physical zan not whether it had to utilize reiatsu or not. Seriously? :/


    The ken fight was plot induced; nothing like that will ever happen again; EVER.

    Idk how you say the manga suggests otherwise when technique beats pure power 99 percent of the time except for when that plot failure known as tousen vs ken happened.

Thread Closed
Page 12 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts