Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo
Thread Closed
Page 121 of 134 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 2003

Thread: Bleach Hangout Thread 3.0

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach Hangout Thread 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Arashi View Post
    You have not read yet the great Bleach, Uki?

I cannot help you with that though xD
    yes I haven't read the great Bleach, ... is it that great?

Banned 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    Its very great, hands down. Bleach has always has been and continues to be my number 1.

I have read and enjoyed a lot of manga and I say bleach is a masterpiece through out.

Hope you consider it!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

For becoming a masterpiece, the plot would have to be able to hold up with the art, but everyone has their own opinion.

Ukimix, you can always check the reviews on Myanimelist or read a synopsis from some anime/Manga site. I doubt you will find many... one that goes up to the FB arc though.

Try Zombie Powder if you haven't already, the beginning of Bleach has a similar feeling and will hook you up once you reached the conclusion of the SS arc[where "my" chapters ended]. Had read up to chapter hundred something in one night, which lead to a sleepy Schabrak the net school day. hehe
    Last edited by Schabrak; February 14, 2013 at 10:28 AM.
    Firm but Fair

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    I think you're lucky you weren't reading Bleach back at Hueco Mundo arc, when we were waiting for the chaps to come out only to get trolled by the slow pace (I think we were all trolled by Kubo in that great trolling masterpiece called Sszayel vs Ishida/Renji, or the endless " KUROSAKI KUN, KUROSAKI KUN ")

But I think you should read it

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    I think you're lucky you weren't reading Bleach back at Hueco Mundo arc, when we were waiting for the chaps to come out only to get trolled by the slow pace (I think we were all trolled by Kubo in that great trolling masterpiece called Sszayel vs Ishida/Renji, or the endless " KUROSAKI KUN, KUROSAKI KUN ")

But I think you should read it
    Yeah, I got caught up at the beginning of the Fraccion/Tower guard fights, and even that was kind of aggravating to wait week by week for. Damn glad I didn't have to wait for certain battles in Las Noches to play out though. But I'd say now's a good time to get up to speed, the pacing of this latest arc is a lot better so far.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Tenacious Weezy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

HM was a lot of hype for nothing. I remember the debates on the winter war arc, vastrolords and Orihimes powers lol. People don't try to guess the plot as much these days it's just not good for the soul. The current arc though is worth it all though, I just hope everyone from lost arrancars to ichigos friends get resolutions.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 526 Discussion / 527 Predictions

And we still don't know what happened to the vizards in the human world: hiyori saw a garganta in vol.55, she has most likely either met someone of the strongest ally,or being kidnapped by quincies. I hope we will discover soon what happened to her.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    And we still don't know what happened to the vizards in the human world: hiyori saw a garganta in vol.55, she has most likely either met someone of the strongest ally,or being kidnapped by quincies. I hope we will discover soon what happened to her.
    I forgot about that. I don't think it's quincy as they have that shadow thing going on. It seems like a garganta but it was more warped. Plus Hiyori specifically mentioned a shinigami, so I don't know.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MBVC's Avatar
    Country
    Bouvet Island
    Post Thanks / Like

Another hole in Bleach is that Yamamoto's right hand man got beaten by Ichigo who just achieved bankai; on the other hand that VC got his bankai like over 1000 years ago (?) but he couldn't react to a weak ordinary attack of a newbie, this is totally a scam!

I realized that I am merely a conscience programmed into a game.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member im over hyped's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MBVC View Post
    Another hole in Bleach is that Yamamoto's right hand man got beaten by Ichigo who just achieved bankai; on the other hand that VC got his bankai like over 1000 years ago (?) but he couldn't react to a weak ordinary attack of a newbie, this is totally a scam!
    bleach has a lot of holes. people will drive themselves crazy trying to fill those holes. i still want to know who or what that huge flying hollow was and the purpose.
    I used to be a great female character, but then i took a sword to the chest twice by a imbecile .

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MBVC's Avatar
    Country
    Bouvet Island
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, I don't remember any of this, what chapter is this?

BTW, the number doesn't add up, Yamamoto, Unohana, Isshin (assumed) and 5 RG only give us 8. There are still 5 missing from the original 13.

I realized that I am merely a conscience programmed into a game.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by eefrit View Post
    I forgot about that. I don't think it's quincy as they have that shadow thing going on. It seems like a garganta but it was more warped. Plus Hiyori specifically mentioned a shinigami, so I don't know.
    I have a feeling its the fulbringer or something to do with them , im not inclined to believe Isshin was a captain, i mean yes he's strong but who knows maybe he wasn't.

Here's the links to sum up why i don't think he was:
    http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...gamiIsshin.jpg

http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/525/6

The armor's are nearly the same, but if he was exiled then we can only assume atm that his title of captain thus his clothes were taken
    Spoiler show

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

re-reading old manga. yamamoto is the worst battle strategist ever or is it kubo? doesn't use his bankai against aizen. he used that fire pillar attack that was going to kill everyone, he might as well use bankai. uses his bankai against an enemy who can absorb it. kinda sad that the old guard may follow in his foot steps.
    I used to be a great female character, but then i took a sword to the chest twice by a imbecile .

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i have the feeling that zero squad are the real enemies/instigators with the soul king being the guy/lady controlling things from behind the scenes. zero squad seems to be trying to get ichigo on their side. they are going to tell some bullshit lies to ichigo about the "evil" quincies. they plan on using rukia and the others as hostages. i also wonder if the quincies have some agents within the squads and aizen was on to them. maybe aizens bankai was taken by an agent? maybe im thing to much.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I am so curious about shutara that I can't contain it. Skipp everyone and get to her. What's the deal with the arms?
    On a side note, could the true purpose of the asauchi be to merge with the shinigamis, becoming one , and that is the reason why the zero division don't carry their, like reverse aranccar.
    Could the Sage of Six Paths be named Sanada Yukimura?

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 121 of 134 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 ... LastLast