Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
Thread Closed
Page 4 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 2003

Thread: Bleach Hangout Thread 3.0

  1. #46
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ↑ ↓ ← →
    Country
    San Marino
    Posts
    5,865
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach Hangout Thread 3.0

    Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    Dude thats not an Arancar, he was mainly getting healed and changed a little bit. He probably evolved into something, but not an Arrancar. This is Grandfisher as an Arrancar. Mainly because he clearly has a sword and here his face is different from here in his Arancar form. Which was all caused by Aizen. So i have no idea what you keep on talking about. And for the last time read the manga before posting.
    Eeehh no? What you've linked is merely the difference between an Arrancar before and after he got in touch with the Hougyoku. Which you said Nnoitra and Barragan described as a "Gift" and reaching the sky and what not. Sorry boy, but you're stultifying yourself then, it's not me who should read the manga, it's you.

    "He probably evolved into something, but not an Arrancar." Dude. that's just does not make any sense at all..

  2. #47
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,943
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach Hangout Thread 3.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    Eeehh no? What you've linked is merely the difference between an Arrancar before and after he got in touch with the Hougyoku. Which you said Nnoitra and Barragan described as a "Gift" and reaching the sky and what not. Sorry fellas, but you're stultify yourself then, it's not me who should read the manga, it's you.

    "He probably evolved into something, but not an Arrancar." Dude. that's just does not make any sense at all..
    Grandfisher right here is not an Arrancar. That is unless back then being an Arrancar meant having no sword and no way to resurrect his true form. Which isn't being an Arrancar at all. This is recidivous you can believe whatever you like.

    "Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

  3. #48
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ↑ ↓ ← →
    Country
    San Marino
    Posts
    5,865
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach Hangout Thread 3.0

    Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    Grandfisher right here is not an Arrancar. That is unless back then being an Arrancar meant having no sword and no way to resurrect his true form. Which isn't being an Arrancar at all.
    Arrancarisation is the process to break the mask. That's what just happend in that panels.

  4. #49
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    172
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach Hangout Thread 3.0

    Evil eye...

    http://www.mangatoshokan.com/read/bleach/1/229/15

    Wonderweiss created by the Orb.

    EDIT: And yes, Grand Fisher is an Arrancar, that chapter 25 or whatever it was is an early concept of Arrancar. Clearly Kubo changed designs.

  5. #50
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ↑ ↓ ← →
    Country
    San Marino
    Posts
    5,865
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach Hangout Thread 3.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Trotter View Post
    Evil eye...

    http://www.mangatoshokan.com/read/bleach/1/229/15

    Wonderweiss created by the Orb.
    yeah sure..

    and your point?

    I mean.. Wonderweiss being the only confirmed Arrancar made by the Hougyoku is not a secret, no..

    or do I not see an other point you're hinting at? ;/

  6. #51
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    172
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach Hangout Thread 3.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Evil3ye View Post
    lolwhut
    u serious????

    however.. your argument still fail since a Hougyoku ("unnatural" evolution) is nowhere to be seen, it's still hidden in Rukia's body
    Referring to this. Obviously it's not inside of her it has been used. Not only that but its also obvious that the Orb was used to create all of these Arrancar. Why? http://www.mangatoshokan.com/read/bleach/1/209/3 They are numbered from order of their birth via the Orb.

  7. #52
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ↑ ↓ ← →
    Country
    San Marino
    Posts
    5,865
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach Hangout Thread 3.0

    ^we were talking about Grad Fisher and the Icer guy or whoever was treating him, that totally got nothing to do with Wonderweiss' creation, but meh..

    Quote Originally Posted by Trotter View Post
    EDIT: And yes, Grand Fisher is an Arrancar, that chapter 25 or whatever it was is an early concept of Arrancar. Clearly Kubo changed designs.
    As for that,.. it might be yeah.. but if you'd try to see the manga with no plotholes and sudden changes and go by the later logic, if Bleach even got sth like that..., then that change from Grand Fisher's first and second Arrancar appearance has most likely to do with Aizen and his orb. which would also fit to that what Isshin and Kisuke said afterwards.

    some people just fail to see that Grand Fisher already envolved into a nature Arrancar in ch25, cuz he envolved in "something else" instead
    Idunno.. maybe the pre evolution of Fuura loooooool (JKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!)
    Last edited by Evil3ye; November 29, 2009 at 06:00 PM.

  8. #53
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    172
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach Hangout Thread 3.0

    It could have, or it could just be a design change. Either way it doesn't really matter because he's dead and was weak no matter how you cut it.

  9. #54
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ↑ ↓ ← →
    Country
    San Marino
    Posts
    5,865
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach Hangout Thread 3.0

    Well, like everyone is death, and it seems the manga comes to an end, so why even arguing about it anymore..

    Just because! ;p

    Quote Originally Posted by Trotter View Post
    Referring to this. Obviously it's not inside of her it has been used. Not only that but its also obvious that the Orb was used to create all of these Arrancar. Why? http://www.mangatoshokan.com/read/bleach/1/209/3 They are numbered from order of their birth via the Orb.
    That again is also a little fishy, because a lot of other Arrancar were confirmed not being born by the orb, that's why I think it might be the order Aizen 'improved' them with the orb instead. But that's just my two cents...

  10. #55
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    172
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach Hangout Thread 3.0

    Then why use the word birth? You aren't born if you are just made stronger.

  11. #56
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ↑ ↓ ← →
    Country
    San Marino
    Posts
    5,865
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach Hangout Thread 3.0

    could have many reasons like..
    -sloppy translation
    -deference to Aizen

    but like I said.. it's just my opinion with no evidence.. there are just some fishy things say
    -Grimmjow's #12
    -the fact that Arrancar created by the orb were claimed to be MUCH stronger than natural Arrancar
    -trash like Barragan's fraccion having No. about 70+ when Aizen should already got used to the power of the orb at the 70th try
    -Barragan himself being just 'improved' by the Hougyoku and not created.. etcetc

    however, it's pointless to discuss on that topic any longer, since we just know too less about the power of the Hougyoku for now. Yet I doubt we ever get some more information about it..
    Last edited by Evil3ye; November 29, 2009 at 06:30 PM.

  12. #57
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity CBlitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Golden Land
    Country
    United States
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,008
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach Hangout Thread 3.0

    that also reminds me, Aizen didn't create Stark either, he sought Stark out in HM. I don't really get this whole artificial>natural thing myself, but I think that theres a catch to Hougyokou's power

  13. #58
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Posts
    18,780
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach Hangout Thread 3.0

    Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    Dude thats not an Arancar, he was mainly getting healed and changed a little bit. He probably evolved into something, but not an Arrancar. This is Grandfisher as an Arrancar. Mainly because he clearly has a sword and here his face is different from here in his Arancar form. Which was all caused by Aizen. So i have no idea what you keep on talking about. And for the last time read the manga before posting.
    How can it not be an arrancar lol. He clearly has a broken mask and we know a hollow with a broken mask is an arrancar. He did go through some changes until the next time we saw him though.

  14. #59
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    172
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach Hangout Thread 3.0

    Or maybe Starrk was just so epic he could pwn any of the Artificial or Natural born?

  15. #60
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Posts
    18,780
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach Hangout Thread 3.0

    Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    Actually we know what the Hougyoku does, for the most part anyways. And we have seen it in use and nothing suggest that it stops Hollow evolution. Actually if anything the power it grants only promotes evolution because it grants power to Hollows and Hollows need power to evolve. Seeing as how Ulquiorra and Yammy, two Arrancar that got power from the Hougyoku, have shown us that they can indeed, at the very least, change their forms and power. No other Hollows in general have shown us that. Ulquiorra was even able to change the power he got into regenerative skills. That definitely sounds like an ability obtained through evolutionary methods to me. And Ulquiorra even said that Aizen doesn't know about his other release. So that right there is a indicator that the Hougyoku dose not crate a "celling" for Hollows after they become Arrancar in terms of further evolution and growth.
    I don't think the orb promotes hollow evolution for arrancar. I also have my doubts about arrancar evolving(as in having a change in hollow forms or zampakuto change). I do think they evolve to some extent as they grow stronger but I doubt the process depends completely on eating hollows.

    Also, ulquiorra did not change the power he got for regeneration abilities. He simply chose to keep it and not obtain as much power as he would have gotten had he given up the power. He simply keep a power which is normal for menos as an arrancar.

    Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    I seriously doubt that once someone becomes an Arrancar they suddenly stop evolving. Or loose the ability to gain more power through evolutionary type of methods. We saw Ulquiorra change and basically evolve into something completely different and he called that process a second release. And now Yammy has also completely changed from his normal resurrection form into something new as well. The only thing that i see that becoming an Arrancar does from a Hollow is that it gives them even more power. And nothing really indicates that because of becoming an Arrancar that the Hollows can't evolve any further beyond their normal class. I'm sure some Hollows won't be able to evolve because of lack of power or whatnot. But i doubt that all of them loose the ability to evolve further up.
    I would think the second stage of ulquiorra's sword release is a power gained from his shinigami side rather than his hollow one. An arrancar's zampakuto release is after all a power obtained from their shinigami side. The hollow side of an arrancar plays a side in the form and nature of the power obtained but the release itself should come from the shinigami side.

    Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    Wait...Grimmjow is not a Hollow anymore? I think people some seriously need to find out what an Arrancar is. An Arancar is a Hollow that has removed his/her mask. But it's still a Hollow. It doesn't become anything else other than a Hollow with a removed mask. And how do you know that after becoming an Arrancar Hollows can evolve any further?
    Technically speaking an arrancar is not a hollow. An arrancar is an hybrid; a crossover between shinigami and hollow powers. In other words, an arrancar is as much as a hollow as a vizard is a shinigami. I would not call an arrancar a hollow nor a vizard a shinigami.

Thread Closed
Page 4 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts