Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 52 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach Hangout Thread 3.0

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bromamura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach Hangout Thread 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    The Vaizards didnt Necesarily Fail, Only Love and Rose Kinda did..
    I wouldn't really call being overhelmed in mask and shikai by the strongest tech of the strongest Espada fail either. In fact I was quite impressed until they had to come up against Aizen, and Kubo made their defeats...well embarrasing. Love getting tangled up in Rose's shikai that was stolen from him by Aizen just made me cringe, they could've at least gone out in a more spectacular fashion.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems like there are levels to the hollow masks power. The vizards masks and Ichigo's previous masks all seem to be on a low level. The boost they get doesn't seem that high. I wouldn't be surprised if the power increase they get from their mask is on the same level as natural arrancur.

,Also, they can only remain vizards for a short amount of time, because of their time limits. Most of them are limited to using their mask for a couple attacks or for a quick defense.

Tousen's mask and Ichigo's current mask seem different. Tousen's mask seems to be on a higher level for a couple reasons:

- his mask extends all the way to his midsection
    - he has high speed regeneration
    - he seems like he gets good deal more power from his mask
    - he has a long time limit

Ichigo on the other hand, seems to only get a extremely huge power increase. He might also has high speed regeneration and just hasn't got a chance to use it.

There is a big difference between the vizards masks and Tousens and Ichigos .
    Last edited by En Yang Ji; March 13, 2010 at 02:35 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member poobert's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Uruhara did everything he could to try to revert the vizards back to being shinigami, so on the scale of things, they should be way over to the least hollofied side. Ichigo's mask has been evolving, and I am going to assume that his first mask, with 1 stripe (or was it 2?) is the mask that the vizard have.

Relatively speaking, the vizard have the weakest boost, perhaps like grand fisher or the other failed arrancar.

The interesting vizard is Hacchi. His mask seemed to give him a whole new area of spells, and not just cero's. It didn't seem to boost his kido, just added a hollow type power to them, letting him do all sorts of new things.

I also agree that the vc's may have just improved their base skill, but I think that the captains should have done too.

In a hundred years, Hitsu the genius, may out class Shunsui. If the vizard captain were around Hitsu level or less before, then after a hundred years, their growth would be slightly less than hitsu the genius, making them still slightly weaker than Shunsui, which matches perfectly with what we saw. Their masks gave them constitutions that were much greater than Shunsui. Shun got ko'ed (partially) by one cero. The cero's didn't even phase Love. Not to mention their raw power was greater than anything Shunsui demonstrated. Exactly the same type of boost that Ichigo's mask gives him. Raw power and higher defence.
    My blog. Not very interesting, but if you are bored and want to burn time, there are pages of junk to read!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BaddAzzKenpachi74's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by poobert View Post
    Well, Uruhara did everything he could to try to revert the vizards back to being shinigami, so on the scale of things, they should be way over to the least hollofied side. Ichigo's mask has been evolving, and I am going to assume that his first mask, with 1 stripe (or was it 2?) is the mask that the vizard have.

Relatively speaking, the vizard have the weakest boost, perhaps like grand fisher or the other failed arrancar.

The interesting vizard is Hacchi. His mask seemed to give him a whole new area of spells, and not just cero's. It didn't seem to boost his kido, just added a hollow type power to them, letting him do all sorts of new things.

I also agree that the vc's may have just improved their base skill, but I think that the captains should have done too.

In a hundred years, Hitsu the genius, may out class Shunsui. If the vizard captain were around Hitsu level or less before, then after a hundred years, their growth would be slightly less than hitsu the genius, making them still slightly weaker than Shunsui, which matches perfectly with what we saw. Their masks gave them constitutions that were much greater than Shunsui. Shun got ko'ed (partially) by one cero. The cero's didn't even phase Love. Not to mention their raw power was greater than anything Shunsui demonstrated. Exactly the same type of boost that Ichigo's mask gives him. Raw power and higher defence.
    KOed?
    wuts with people saying that?
    Shunsui was FAR from Koed.
    infact he wasn't even hurt. he was PERFECTLY FINE when Lisa came and even got the shit kicked outta him.
    he wasn't hurt or KOed at all.
    and so wut if Love didn't get hurt by Starks ceros.
    he never got HIT by them last time i checked since he shikai was so big he can block them.
    it shows nothing for his strength by just haveing a big shikai that can block attacks so wuts your point?
    last time i checked Love wen't all out useing his shikais most powerfull attack+mask and Stark was COMPLETELY unfazed.
    while we all know wut Shunsu's shikai did to stark

Live for battle, enjoy every minute, death is the price u pay for a good battle, live to kill, no fear.
    by Kenpachi Zaraki
    . ("Discuss This" http://discussthis.freeforums.org/index.php

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member poobert's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

It is not as if Shunsui brushed the cero off. He was hit square and fell. Even Yama feared for Shunsui, which is saying a huge deal.

And my point is, Loves attack was far stronger than anything we saw from Shunsui. There is a huge difference between raw power and just stabbing someone. May I remind you of how Tousen died?

IMHO the 2 vizard captains, while not as skilled or overall as strong as shunsui, had higher defences and more raw power and I think it is pretty clearly shown.
    My blog. Not very interesting, but if you are bored and want to burn time, there are pages of junk to read!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by poobert View Post
    It is not as if Shunsui brushed the cero off. He was hit square and fell. Even Yama feared for Shunsui, which is saying a huge deal.

And my point is, Loves attack was far stronger than anything we saw from Shunsui. There is a huge difference between raw power and just stabbing someone. May I remind you of how Tousen died?

IMHO the 2 vizard captains, while not as skilled or overall as strong as shunsui, had higher defences and more raw power and I think it is pretty clearly shown.
    in my opinion its "clearly" shown that Shunsui only fell and layed there because he was playing possum.
    he wanted to catch Stark in his shadow game and to do that he had to fake like he was hurt "even tho he clearly wasn't"
    and wut is your definition of "brushing off"?
    last i checked Shunsui got kicked by Lisa and was smilling and talking like he was perfectly fine.
    in my opinion he most certainly did brush of that cero like it was nothing

Live for battle, enjoy every minute, death is the price u pay for a good battle, live to kill, no fear.
    by Kenpachi Zaraki

Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

Even if Shunsui wasn't hurt from Starks cero, what the vizards showed was more impressive. Rose was hit by 2 wolves at the same time, while wearing his mask, and was completely fine. Afterwards he was hit by the wolves when he wasn't wearing a mask and he was still fine. The wolves are already stronger than a cero and they were hit by several at the same time .

- Starrk probably wasn't even hit by Rose's attack. He's fast enough to dodge it. If Starrk was hit by it, it doesn't prove much. It's not like Rose couldn't kill Starrk by stabbing him.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ki0 View Post
    Even if Shunsui wasn't hurt from Starks cero, what the vizards showed was more impressive. Rose was hit by 2 wolves at the same time, while wearing his mask, and was completely fine. Afterwards he was hit by the wolves when he wasn't wearing a mask and he was still fine. The wolves are already stronger than a cero and they were hit by several at the same time .

- Starrk probably wasn't even hit by Rose's attack. He's fast enough to dodge it. If Starrk was hit by it, it doesn't prove much. It's not like Rose couldn't kill Starrk by stabbing him.
    they were fine?
    they were spitting up blood how the hell is that "perfectly" fine?
    look
    http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/373/17/
    and the next page after that.
    thier brused and spitting up blood how in the world is that fine?
    oh and ps it was SHUNSUI who killed Stark with his shikai while the other 2 with mask and shikai got owned.

by Kenpachi Zaraki

Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BaddAzzKenpachi74 View Post
    they were fine?
    they were spitting up blood how the hell is that "perfectly" fine?
    look
    http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/373/17/
    and the next page after that.
    thier brused and spitting up blood how in the world is that fine?
    oh and ps it was SHUNSUI who killed Stark with his shikai while the other 2 with mask and shikai got owned.
    He spit up a little blood and a had few bruises, but he wasn't hurt that badly. Shunsui fell from a weaker attack and also came back with a few bruises. Rose was hit by a stronger attack several times and was fine. He dismissed Starrk death threat even after being hit by Starrk's attack twice.

Shunsui win was conditional. IMO if they were to fight 10 times, with Shunsui only using shikai, Starrk would win the majority. Shunsui that he needed more than his shikai to beat Starrk and would have used if it wasn't for Ukitake.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Shunsui only beat Stark because he had the time to get his Shikai ability working.
    Also, Stark never used his wolves against Shunsui, we don't know how it could affect him.
    However, Shunsui didn't use Bankai, but then again neither did Love and Rose.
    I agree that Rose and Love's perfoncance in terms of Raw power was more impressive than Shunsui though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BaddAzzKenpachi74 View Post
    your in denial lol.
    you honestly think the Vizards are superior to Shunsui and its freaken laughable lol.
    even poobert isn't that naive.
    all he was trying to prove was that there strong but your bringing up points with no basis trying to make it look like they are better then Shunsui.
    lets look at the manga FACTS and throw away assumptions.
    FACT1.Love admitted that if those wolves were to explode they would be in BIG trouble.
    FACT2.he was spitting up blood and clothes torn and brused.
    no matter wut u say its FACT that he was hurt unless Kubo makes them state that their 100% fine your making a assumption.
    FACT3.Shunsui is better because he beat the better oponent deal with it
    I don't think their stronger than Shunsui, I actually think Shunsui's stronger overall. I just don't think he can take as much damage. Assuming Rose was hurt, it doesn't prove anythi, since he was hit by a stronger attack several times. Shunsui was impressive, but I think your overestimating him.

Starrk had a good chance of beating Shunsui.
    Last edited by En Yang Ji; March 13, 2010 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Country
    Tibet
    Post Thanks / Like

If Stark had a good chance of beating Shunsui, he wouldn't lose to Shunsui's shikai. Love & Rose (with shikai) lost to Stark but Shunsui (with shikai) defeated Stark. It's not very complicated, is it?

Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gran Maestro View Post
    If Stark had a good chance of beating Shunsui, he wouldn't lose to Shunsui's shikai. Love & Rose (with shikai) lost to Stark but Shunsui (with shikai) defeated Stark. It's not very complicated, is it?
    If 2 fighters of a similar level fought 10 times each would win around 5 times. That's how I feel about Starrk and Shunsui. Even though Shunsui won it doesn't mean he would every time. Who would win the most is dependant on circumstances.

Ukitake and Shunsui could barely hold Starrk off. Neither could afford to take a hit from 1000 ceros. Also Starrk never used his wolves against them.

Country
    Tibet
    Post Thanks / Like

If 2 fighters of a similar level fought 10 times each would win around 5 times. That's how I feel about Starrk and Shunsui. Even though Shunsui won it doesn't mean he would every time. Who would win the most is dependant on circumstances.
    If you argue that Stark was on par with Shunsui shikai (5 wins each), then try to imagine what Shunsui's bankai would do to Stark.

Ukitake and Shunsui could barely hold Starrk off. Neither could afford to take a hit from 1000 ceros. Also Starrk never used his wolves against them.
    We never saw what Ukitake would do against 1000 ceros. And once Shunsui started to play games, Stark's wolves were rendered useless because Stark could only do damage according to rules of the games.

15. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Riverrun
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gran Maestro View Post
    If you argue that Stark was on par with Shunsui shikai (5 wins each), then try to imagine what Shunsui's bankai would do to Stark.

We never saw what Ukitake would do against 1000 ceros. And once Shunsui started to play games, Stark's wolves were rendered useless because Stark could only do damage according to rules of the games.
    - I think Shunsui with bankai is probably stronger too, I was arguing about his strength with shikai.

- The problem with Shunsui relying on his games, is he doesn't get to choose which he plays. Regarding Ukitake and Starrk s 1000 ceros, the only thing we have to go on is Starrks speculation.
    Last edited by En Yang Ji; March 13, 2010 at 07:13 PM.

Thread Closed
Page 52 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast