Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 114 of 134 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 2003

Thread: Bleach Hangout Thread 3.0

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member BrunoGF's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Yamamoto is a busy man

Please don't take names literally - otherwise he would need to change the name of his technique from time to time.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

What exactly is the purpose or topic of this thread? If it doesn't have anything in particular I will merge the thread.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe that number represents the power of those revived by the katana, not the number? Isn't this possible?
    Still, I don't know how to calculate the reiatsu of 10,000,000,000,000 normal human / hollow? Still a shallow theory from me here.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

As it doesn't seem like there is an actual or immediate thread topic to actually discuss I merged the thread with the bleach hangout thread. When making threads remember titles should be as clear as possible regarding what the thread is meant to address and the opening post must reasonably elaborate on the title and scope of the thread.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach Hangout Thread 3.0

guys,re-reading this part,I noticed that yamamoto did allow harribel's 3 bitches to survive. http://www.mangareader.net/94-793-9/...apter-339.html he's not shameful for letting them survive,because he did want spare their lives.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member g0dzax's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah,so Yama does actually get emotional every now and then.Though I don't really know why he let them live when he could have easily killed them.Maybe because they were women ?!

Am I the only one who feels like everything is moving too fast ? I mean,how many chapters does this arc have ? (50+ I guess).In just a small amount of time,SS is invaded,Yama-jii releases his Bankai,(Unohana acts like nothing's wrong btw),captains and vice-captains were killed,Kenpachi gets his ass handed to him off-panel even though his seal was 20 times stronger and Kubo said in whatever interview that Kenpachi will play a vital role in this arc,Ichigo gets trapped in the Dangai,Urahara was left in a seemingly death-situation,and in the end SS is quite banged right now,most likely Yama-jii will die the next chapters.I thought Kubo said this arc will last ? (can't remember the number) years,for me everything's just really sudden and hurried,but tbh I enjoy it exactly because of this reason.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree that the plot moves pretty fast now, but I do believe the same Kenpachi already played a vital role in the Arc by killing three Sternenritters! Only Yama killed more and Ichigo took out one, while other Shinigami including Captains looked mostly like pussies.

I believe it's not the end of the Arc and even if Yama's Bankai will be stolen we will still have tons of things to see, so I believe now it might be a set up for the actual development and action on part of Ichigo and the Captains.
    We should also see Isshin's and Ichi's background and tons of other things.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello Bleach Hangout Posters just thought i'd make a post in here as was finding it pretty hard to sleep...... "Booooo"

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    I agree that the plot moves pretty fast now, but I do believe the same Kenpachi already played a vital role in the Arc by killing three Sternenritters! Only Yama killed more and Ichigo took out one, while other Shinigami including Captains looked mostly like pussies.
    Yachiru would beat you round the room for that but come on we all kno that next chapter's either, going straight to HM or doing a dodgy troll move by going human world just to do a Kon show.

If Kubo doesn't, and shows the actual deaths in SS i will be shocked, but this is a nice plot tree this could roll in so many directions and still have interesting developments.

What i'd like to see is either a flashback chapter with a snippet of HM at the end to lead on, to that part of the story or a complete retreat or wipe up of the other VR.
    Spoiler show

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe that we might either have a bit more of Soul Society... like one or two chapters, to understand what will happen to SS and if Juha Bach's goal is fullfield or he wants to exterminate all the Captains and Leutanants or we might finally get to know what happened to Urahara and Ichigo as I chigo seems for now the only reasonable option for the remaining Shinigami to win the current War and not get to the extinction.
    As for me it might be more interesting for Quincies to retreat now and for the action to turn to Ichigo as even though Juha Bach took down Yama, it seems his goal might be the same Aizen had - to take down Soul King, but in order to do this taking Yama's Bankai was only the first step and maybe that's why we might see him retreat, so he might actually see him gaining some other allies or getting more Quincies as he will need way more power to take down Royal Guard and especially Soul King as I believe the guy might be a real monster in terms of power.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

!!!! Attention !!!!

Don't forget to check out our annual Community Awards!
    In short, it's an event where we can, maybe, give our gratitude to contributive, humorous, or nice members of this site. Every one of you can nominate whoever they think deserves an award, and you can find the subforum h.e.r.e.

Before nominating, don't forget to read some short rules / explanation of the event here ^_^

---------- Post added October 14, 2012 at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was October 08, 2012 at 06:44 PM ----------

Bleach Calendar 2013 >>> http://www.bleach-mx.net/lecture-en-ligne/Calendar/2013

However \o/ I am for the Ichi and Ruki spread, it doesn't beat the Kyoraku and Ukitake one. So
    Last edited by Darjaille; October 14, 2012 at 04:10 AM. Reason: <_<

ex oriente lux

13. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member g0dzax's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I was just thinking something...in an interview Kubo said that Unohana will fight this arc...and that when she fights,she unveils her braid!And will fight with her hair let loose...and we saw in that picture with the flashback of the Gotei13 that next to Yama-jii stands a woman with her hair let loose...and since we know Unohana is amongst the oldest(even older than Shunsui and Ukitake?) would it be a far-stretch to assume that that woman is actually Unohana?

@Darjaille : That pic with Shunsui and Ukitake is really,really awesome.
    Last edited by g0dzax; October 14, 2012 at 04:04 AM.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by devstauk View Post
    What i'd like to see is either a flashback chapter with a snippet of HM at the end to lead on, to that part of the story or a complete retreat or wipe up of the other VR.
    Just thought i would quote oneself on this matter on a earlier post.....

My head just exploded after doing that

Quote Originally Posted by g0dzax View Post
    I was just thinking something...in an interview Kubo said that Unohana will fight this arc...and that when she fights,she unveils her braid!And will fight with her hair let loose...and we saw in that picture with the flashback of the Gotei13 that next to Yama-jii stands a woman with her hair let loose...and since we know Unohana is amongst the oldest(even older than Shunsui and Ukitake?) would it be a far-stretch to assume that that woman is actually Unohana?
    I really wonder if Unohana kind of loses her mind in some way and becomes what she was 1k years ago, what Jaha Bach says is true about what the Gotei 13 being cold bloodthirsty killers....
    Last edited by devstauk; October 19, 2012 at 08:14 PM.
    Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Unohana being a bloodthirsty monster in the past would be cool, and a nice backstory for her character now, who makes a point of not fighting and using her abilities only to heal.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Exodi View Post
    Unohana being a bloodthirsty monster in the past would be cool, and a nice backstory for her character now, who makes a point of not fighting and using her abilities only to heal.
    Yeah I agree, and I could see it being true.

I don't see her becoming evil or anything, but I would take that explanation for as to why didn't she fight in the Aizen saga

ex oriente lux

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Alot of the surviving shinigami are going to go through a hell of a change after the current happenings, which is pretty exciting from both the reader and writer's perspectives.

I would imagine Yamamoto's death may trigger a lot more then just the rise/appearance of zero squad, the explosion on the last page was Kon farting through dimensions killing the Dangai train thing thus creating an area for training, meanwhile Isshin goes to investigate the noise sees the ripped hole in dimensions peeks in to see Kon sitting there with his thumb in his mouth and a gaint dead soul train, of which he gets an idea trains Kon to learn his Final Raiza Bimu, of which he uses to kill Jaha Bach

THE END

Thread Closed
Page 114 of 134 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 ... LastLast