Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
Thread Closed
Page 119 of 134 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 2003

Thread: Bleach Hangout Thread 3.0

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Asmodan's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach Hangout Thread 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    Where did the current chapter discussion go to?
    Server crash, they are missing a lot of threads and are working to get them back
    "Do not offend the Chair Leg of Truth; it is wise and terrible." - Spider Jerusalem

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodan View Post
    Server crash, they are missing a lot of threads and are working to get them back
    Discussion thread is back up now.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been thinking of something:
    http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...0-page-14.html
    http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...33-page-6.html

I wonder if the comment aizen made regarding orihime having power which got into the realm of god was an actual reference to the king. Is it possible that orihime has some measure of power comparable to the king? Of course this would kinda apply to hachi too as he seems to have powers similar to orihime's.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    I have been thinking of something:
    http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...0-page-14.html
    http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...33-page-6.html

I wonder if the comment aizen made regarding orihime having power which got into the realm of god was an actual reference to the king. Is it possible that orihime has some measure of power comparable to the king? Of course this would kinda apply to hachi too as he seems to have powers similar to orihime's.
    I think it refers to Orihime's power being transcendental. It's beyond what a normal person can perceive through his senses. If Orihime's power denies an event that was bound to happen, surely God must be the force that wants it to happen in that regard.
    But I really doubt if Soul King is the God. I actually expect him to be a normal person with sheer strength, exceeding everyone else on the way up. If he is indeed the God, someone must be really out of his mind to plan defeating him (Aizen) or it is debatable whether a God would need guards to perform duties for him and so on.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    I think it refers to Orihime's power being transcendental. It's beyond what a normal person can perceive through his senses. If Orihime's power denies an event that was bound to happen, surely God must be the force that wants it to happen in that regard.
    But I really doubt if Soul King is the God. I actually expect him to be a normal person with sheer strength, exceeding everyone else on the way up. If he is indeed the God, someone must be really out of his mind to plan defeating him (Aizen) or it is debatable whether a God would need guards to perform duties for him and so on.
    We already saw Time and Spatial Reversal used by... Tea guy from Urahara. Can't remember his name, sorry. He used it in TBTP arc. But Orihime's power are even beyond that.

And about God... we have Soul King with some strange aura and eyes, and we have Ichigo, who has EVERYTHING. Human powers- Fullbring (Hollow) and Quincy (let's call it Shinigami-ish), and Shinigami's powers- Zanpakuto/reiatsu and Hollow. Noone can have bigger potential than Ichigo. Ichigo has every aspect of soul fused inside him. I think Soul King and Ichigo will interact in some serious way. Maybe Ichigo will be the next Soul King? He WILL be the most powerful person ever. It is Shounen, after all. xD

Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    We already saw Time and Spatial Reversal used by... Tea guy from Urahara. Can't remember his name, sorry. He used it in TBTP arc. But Orihime's power are even beyond that.

And about God... we have Soul King with some strange aura and eyes, and we have Ichigo, who has EVERYTHING. Human powers- Fullbring (Hollow) and Quincy (let's call it Shinigami-ish), and Shinigami's powers- Zanpakuto/reiatsu and Hollow. Noone can have bigger potential than Ichigo. Ichigo has every aspect of soul fused inside him. I think Soul King and Ichigo will interact in some serious way. Maybe Ichigo will be the next Soul King? He WILL be the most powerful person ever. It is Shounen, after all. xD
    Tessai (=

I don't know if Ichigo is destined to become the next Soul King. Well, because I don't really know if there's a previous or next for this position. If that really is a divine figure, there shouldn't be, but yes, this is Shounen.
    Yet to be revealed things about Ichigo's past and family matters will enlighten the matter.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Tessai (=
    Flying Spaghetti Monster bless you.

Quote Quote:
    I don't know if Ichigo is destined to become the next Soul King. Well, because I don't really know if there's a previous or next for this position. If that really is a divine figure, there shouldn't be, but yes, this is Shounen.
    Yet to be revealed things about Ichigo's past and family matters will enlighten the matter.
    But we know as much. Every part of your soul has a limit, that you can't surpass. Ichigo's limit is far beyond any other being can achieve. There's no soul that can be stronger than him (maybe Soul King, we'll see what SK is), so him being Soul King or something close makes sense to me. ;x

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

As Nodt what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Since this is an off-topic chat..

Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    Pay attention (I swear I keep saying that these days lol). Byakuya did the logical thing. He stabbed Ichigo in the foot, in order to prevent his entire body from moving http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...5-page-11.html
    Then he stabbed Ichigo with Byakurai to the chest to paralysis & since Ichigo couldn't move the entire body http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...5-page-12.html http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...5-page-15.html (if Byakurai were aimed at the head, Ichigo will have much much greater chances to react & dodge by moving his head to the side because that's how the body system flows), then he went for the kill (head shot) http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...5-page-17.html only to be stopped by Ichigo's hollow power.
    I don't really get how one can dodge by moving his head aside from point blank distance without being able to move laterally, but I don't want to keep this up for much, so, I'l pass.

Perfect example for me. Thanks for giving me a hand. He was tutoring both Ichigo and Orihime about despair and nothingness. Exactly my point. He kept someone he could have blown his head off at an instant alive for a bit more just because of his preaching. That's what I'm talking about.

Ichigo obliterated Aizen. He literally cut him in half http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...34-page-3.html but Aizen is an immortal http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...36-page-4.html
    I'm referring to his attack before FGT. Mugetsu was hardly an aimed attack. It was rather a volume attack that was almost impossible to dodge.

Stark is not a blood thursty killer. He doesn't even like to fight (the espada are influenced by their theme of death, it shapes their character). http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...7-page-10.html
    Absolutely. Same as Ulquiorra, this elaborates my point further, too.

Captain commader is a old dude over 2000 years old. He had all the time in the world to get as strong as he did while the new gen consist of characters who are 100 - 200years old. Juha going for him makes sense since he is the oldest, the head captain, most experienced, the strongest, history of SS itself & he is the enemy he oppose over 1000 years ago.
    But who is the new generation here? Gin and Byakuya? Renji and his peers? Hitsugaya? Please be a bit more definitive.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Waiting for the Bleach chapter to come out
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

14. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Orihime has never denied an event which was bound to happen, she denies the result of something which already happened. I don't think orihime can change fate itself if such a thing even does exist.

Well, the king certainly won't be the traditional monotheistic omnipotent god given what we have seen however that does not change that within the context of the manga he could be god or at least godlike. If aizen and juhabach are out to get him then we should assume that it is actually possible to kill the king and take his throne and powers. Perhaps to understand the king as god of the world we should think of him more like a greek or Japanese deity (which have finite power and can be killed ) rather than the more western idea of god.

Moemin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Greetings Aizen Fanboys (this is not a negative term, seriously, long live the Troll King).

I'm sure a lot of you enjoy technology and hold interest in various technological subjects. I'm happy to inform you that MH has opened a brand new section dedicated to all talk technology.

Take a look while you agonize over the lack of Aizen, and by all means post:
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumd...ion-Technology

17. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Orihime has never denied an event which was bound to happen, she denies the result of something which already happened. I don't think orihime can change fate itself if such a thing even does exist.

Well, the king certainly won't be the traditional monotheistic omnipotent god given what we have seen however that does not change that within the context of the manga he could be god or at least godlike. If aizen and juhabach are out to get him then we should assume that it is actually possible to kill the king and take his throne and powers. Perhaps to understand the king as god of the world we should think of him more like a greek or Japanese deity (which have finite power and can be killed ) rather than the more western idea of god.
    I don't think that's something to even argue about, why else would this god need guards and a wall for protection. He's more likely to 'only' be a king than a god, who may not be the first nor the last.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member g0dzax's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it would be pretty awesome if this current SK was at some point someone like Aizen who overtook the throne and became the SK...or smth like that...and also,I guess it would be safe to assume the SK is immortal ? My theory would be that he is somehow linked to something in that building,that maintains him immortal,maybe smth like a perfected Hogyoku,I dunno...

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

About the royal guard, I wonder if they were known as something different before. As we have come to learn the original gotei 13 which yamamato founded came by just about 1000 years ago however we have reason to believe SS military forces existed well before that (sasakibe being over 2000 years old and yamamoto being apparently middle aged back then). Now, if the 13 squads were originally known as numberless divisions then it would make sense the zero squad at the time was not know as zero squad as numbering it 0 would have no contextual meaning. Perhaps they were known as something else? Or perhaps they were just the royal guard back then... Or perhaps as SS military organization got restructured so did the royal guard.

Thread Closed
Page 119 of 134 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 ... LastLast