Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
Thread Closed
Page 123 of 134 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 2003

Thread: Bleach Hangout Thread 3.0

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach Hangout Thread 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    Proof?

If it's that message from maybe a week or so ago (I don't remember anymore), it was fake.
    Thought that message was legit. You keep putting me in my place. I'll delete the post.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    Thought that message was legit. You keep putting me in my place. I'll delete the post.
    You didn't have to delete it I think xD

It's safe to look around before believing anything, really. And Kubo just can't talk about future projects like that, and on twitter...

ex oriente lux

MH's Cutest Bunny 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Easter Bunny's Avatar
    Country
    Christmas Island
    Post Thanks / Like

Member Zone Easter Is Coming...

Hello dear members of MH, a quick post to invite you take part in the Easter Egg Hunt:

Click on the image or follow this link to sign up. Hope to see you there~

EB

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member hopeandlight's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i've always wondered why ichigo lost all he learned Dangai
    I mean he was perfectly good with sensing reiatsu before hand and then he had to relearn in the fullbring arc

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Because he lost every little bit of his spiritual powers due to FGT.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hopeandlight View Post
    i've always wondered why ichigo lost all he learned Dangai
    I mean he was perfectly good with sensing reiatsu before hand and then he had to relearn in the fullbring arc
    For me the whole thing is rather strange. In particular the part that never made sense to me was that ichigo would experience a time regression of sorts. I mean, why? In this particular case ichigo experienced a time regression of 3 months however when the thing was explained it was said to be due to FGT. Wouldn't it make sense that the regression was a side effect of spending 3 months in dangai rather than a part of the stages for him losing shinigami power? I always wondered if the regression was something induced by urahara somehow.... perhaps to preserve some of ichigo's powers. If he experienced a time regression it would make sense ichigo got to kept at least a bit of it, perhaps the very bit which ginjo wanted to exploit to bring back ichigo's power through fullbring.

As for why ichigo could not sense power, it is not because he forgot or anything of the sort. He simply lost the ability to sense power altogether when he lost his power. He couldn't even see souls....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member conn-man's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Random thought...Does Byakuya need Senbonzakura(Kageyoshi) to fight? Or can he manage?

We still dont know what Kido can do against the Quincy..He has powerful binding and defensive spells, he just needs a big offensive spell and he has a full deck. We still have several 90's level Hados that need to be revealed.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Firebird0ne's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by conn-man View Post
    Random thought...Does Byakuya need Senbonzakura(Kageyoshi) to fight? Or can he manage?

We still dont know what kido can do against the Quincy..He has powerful binding and defensive spells, he just needs a big offensive spell and he has a full deck. We still have several 90's level Hados that need to be revealed.
    Until the question of what to do about the medallions is resolved, we must assume that the remaining captains who have bankai will not be able to use them, so they had better be able to use kido or lower level attacks and strategy. Even without his bankai, Byakuya is dangerous. He actually injured As Nodt in shikai and only really started losing after shifting to bankai. I think that he would handle a fight with a quincy very differently now. Heavy use of flash step, especially the 'molting cicada' step he learned from Yoruichi could hide his movements and give him the opportunity to catch his enemy off guard.

Recall too that As nodt did not rely on his own power to defeat Byakuya, but Byakuya's own stolen power. That begs the question...did he do that because he still deemed Byakuya too dangerous even without bankai, or was he just being callous and trying to humiliate him? Maybe some of each?

In the first battle, the captains lost because they had no idea how to fight the quincies. They will have some information on them this time, and hopefully, they will also have a counter for the medallions. I think Byakuya may not need the counter. The fact that As Nodt taunted him by saying that no one could beat a bankai with their shikai might just tick him off enough to be the first to do that. Oh, I think I would pass out cold to see that!

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that by the time they fight vandenreich again they will have already solved the bankai issue. Hypothetically mayuri and urahara are working on a solution to the problem and so far they seem to have had at least 4 days to work out something. If ichigo is to regain his resolve and powers before the next war then perhaps they have even a couple more days to boot. Taking this in consideration, I don't think byakuya will have to defeat ass nodt without bankai but rather he will have to survive against his bankai at least until he can can take it back with whatever mayuri and urahara come up with.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Question about dual asauchi. If possible, let's say wind and fire asauchi manifestation joins with a shinigami for a double blade bankai combo. Could it be like kekkei genkai? I know bleach is not element restricted but if an example like I pointed out happens, do you think the sum can be greater then it's parts?
    Meh

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, one of the main issues here is that we don't have a few details as to what the relationship between asauchi and zampakuto is. The asauchi are creatures made by nimaiya apparently however zampakuto spirits themselves as of now could either be transformed asauchi or something within the shinigami or perhaps somehow both.

Anyways, the consideration we have to make is just how a shinigami could get 2 asauchi and end up with two entirely different abilities. An asauchi is made into a zampakuto when it takes the essence of the shinigami's soul. Why would a shinigami get two entirely different zampakuto if the essense of the soul that shaped each zampakuto was the same? For a shinigami to get 2 zampakuto with 2 different abilities he would need 2 different essences of his soul. Or at least have two different things of what makes a zampakuto so to speak. I don't think a shinigami can have two sources of power so to speak.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, maybe you don't need two asauchis for that as long as the soul of the Shinigami reflects it so. We have seen dual blades before, so the idea is not so farfetched.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, we have seen double bladed zampakuto but they are still only "1" zampakuto. The scenario suggested implies 2 innately different abilities, 2 different names, 2 different shikais and bankais... I guess there is no rule against a shinigami having 2 different essences of his soul so to speak but even if the scenario was plausible it would be extremely exceptional. How would they even know to give him 2 asauchi?

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I wasn't thinking about handing out two. Rather a scenario like ichigos and renjis training and at the end two asauchi decided that they wanted that shinigami.
    Meh

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...3-page-16.html

Just thought I'd share. Possibly Orihime's best moment in the entire series.

18. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 123 of 134 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 ... LastLast