Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 19 and 20 Discussion/Predictions

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner voicA's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 19 and 20 Discussion/Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Sai_the_Shaman View Post
    Hmmm I think it'll be mixed up, kinda like a normal match where the losers create a line up and the winners create a line up and they match that
    Hmm... is that possible for Ryoma vs Yukimura rematch then? *They are going to be S1, right?*

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bowser's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm gonna say Sanada wakes up early in the morning practicing on that court with Echizen :S

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Jyten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
    I'm gonna say Sanada wakes up early in the morning practicing on that court with Echizen :S
    Quite possible, hmm...winners vs losers rematch. I wonder how they'll decide the line up. I mean if its just the strongest going down. The losers may take all of the winner's spots...

I wonder how the high schoolers will get back into camp. I mean if they have to fight court 1 to get back in their screwed.
    Dang, starting to get too old for manga and anime....

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't imagine the high schoolers to come back (besides one or two maybe) as they got stomped by all the middle schoolers. So I think they'll just provide some more cannon fodder in the end.

Remember, there are still the twenty first stringers.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fayte's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a feeling Sanada and Echizen are going to just blow everyone away when it comes to improvement.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Harlett's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

About Yanagi and Inui. They both were so amazing, really.

The High Schoolers are filler, but they beat the others and let them sleep in the cave~

Quote Quote:
    Akutsu will play Chitose next chapter. I'm 94% sure of that.
    It is hardly possible on the next chapter or in the future. Although it would be interesting. And frankly I'd like to see Akutsu being in the final official team.

And what do you base to say that? or is it secret? xD

Quote Quote:
    My own prediction is that we'll have a few more months of psycho training, get some sort of time skip or something (like a month or something I'd say) and then a rematch between the winners and losers.

Well I have a thought that the losers will be getting a second chance to join the camp and will be put up against the winners or something. The losers who are still defeated will end up being legitimately kicked out of the camp. That will help to get rid of useless characters like Kadowaki, Richard, Yuuta and Gakuto.
    Yeah. I think the same.

I'm sure that later they take revenge of their current defeat and with the infernal training can achieve that. Because is it more likely that they will become better in this way (training) or to become super geniuses with an IQ as high as Inui and Rengi with the chances to analyze the pitch or statistics that is... that is something beyond their capabilities.

I mean, others are just filler and they won without deploying a wide range of knowledge or intelligence or did they?

And by the way, pardon my ignorance or maybe I forgot it but ... How many members or players will form the official team? ^^u

Quote Quote:
    do the winners know that the losers aren't out yet?
    They don't
    That is the best.

My prediction: The losers will be attacked / eaten by a bear =)
    Last edited by Harlett; December 15, 2009 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Bears

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Harlett View Post
    And what do you base to say that? or is it secret? xD
    He' a psychic, didn't you know.
    He doesn't need any base for his predictions.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fayte's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sherlock says Chitose because Akutsu is destined for the final cut and Chitose isn't, due to the fantasy team scan in the first chapter.

My prediction is this,

After the training, there will be shuffle matches like everyone else said. However, I don't think the winners will play against other members in the winners. For example, I don't think Akutsu will be playing Chitose. I think the losers will play the winners. There might even be rematches, and Chitose might actually play Kintarou like he was supposed to. The way I see it, if there are rematches, the people who lose will actually leave, being they all had a second chance. That way Sanada, Echizen, Kintarou, Kirihara, Shinji, Kurobane etc will all end up on the final cut, sending home Yukimura, Minami, Chitose, Renji (might stay for doubles), Kamio, and Amane.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DeidaraGrimmjow's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fayte View Post
    That way Sanada, Echizen, Kintarou, Kirihara, Shinji, Kurobane etc will all end up on the final cut, sending home Yukimura, Minami, Chitose, Renji (might stay for doubles), Kamio, and Amane.
    Why do you think Chitose will leave? I thought he was one of the strongest in the series. He does have PoW after all...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Harlett's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

There are plenty of very good players but not all of them will be in the team in the end.
    Whether for one reason or another: either because they will be hurt, get sick, or their principles or some cause that then the author might put ( I was not expecting Rengi's attitude when he played against Akaya).
    Or maybe you can replace a player after the other. Even apart from the requirement of be a good player is that they must have charisma with the public.
    It might sound absurd but possible.

Regarding issues that should be covered by the training is to see that Sanada can master the skill that Yukimura saw and that Echizen and Kintarou can play well as a team

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3