Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: About the scanlation and future chapters

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner booga's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: About the scanlation and future chapters

Quote Quote:
    Hyuga - He's the one I think is least likely to come back and am only mentioning him, since he needs some screen time after his move to Reggina
    Since I come from Italy I just want to make the point that Hyuga plays for Reggiana, team of Reggio Emilia in northern Italy (serie C) and not for Reggina, which represents Reggio Calabria in the southern part of the country (serie A and this last year serie B).
    Last edited by booga; December 09, 2009 at 12:52 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chaos_master's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the clarification booga, I always thought he played for Reggina
    The day Naruto manga FAILED made funny ==> Chapter 448 Crack

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner sita's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    Maybe... Maybe not. But if him and Soga are joining, Ishizaki isn't the only one in trouble...
    I don't think that Ishizaki will be in trouble if these two join the team.
    According to their first announcement here, you can see there are nearly 7 players who can be eliminated instead of Ishizaki.
    I mean these players such as:

Nakanishi
    Tkasugi
    Kishida
    Yumikura
    Kisugi
    Taki
    Urabe

are more likely to be in trouble than Ishizaki who were pretty much in all important matches,and not only he has took part but also he's saved Japan many times with his speciality(devoting his face to Japan)

I don't think that Takahashi lets him go so easily after devoting many(even small) parts of CT to him.
    I believe when it comes to loyalty Ishizaki sets the pace.
    You really think that he's the one worth giving up on him if there are going to be some cutbacks???!!!

Those 7 players haven't had any special role in international matches then it seems more logical for them to leave the team.

Anyway beside many negative remarks about him, I still think he will be useful despite he is not my favourite character.

Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Shinji's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I was refering to Japan's starting 11.

If you prefer, if Soga Yuji and Igawa Hayato join the team, Ishizaki and 1 or 2 other defenders may be removed from the starting 11 and join the list of useless bench players you've just established in your post. Even if they don't leave the team, that's trouble for their screentime.
    Last edited by Shinji; December 10, 2009 at 12:54 PM.

Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeahhhhh :P

I'm really sorry for reposing my previous post there was a problem in the process of editing my post then I had to delete it while you reply.You think any changes is necessary? my post should be forward yours

I can delete it if I have to (

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

No, I've deleted mine, everything looks fine now.

Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks master!

Yes their join will effect others screentime but remembering how Aoi and Akai join the team(they both joined when Japan was in trouble because members like Misaki and Matsuyama were absent)we can conclude that Takahashi used to enter a new member when there is a necessity and also new members never took others places.
    You saw that when Akai came Matsuyama was absent and when Matsuyama was back Akai was injured so there wasn't any conflict also after that Akai went to Italy and again ,no problem!

I would rather see Soga Yuji and Igawa Hayato join the team not by making trouble for others appearance, but you know injuries are unavoidable in soccer and if there are going to be some substitutions in such cases it's better to see some surprises like Akai or Aoi, isn't it?

Plus abroad players can't participate in all matches since they have some priorities,so we shouldn't be worried so much about their appearance
    Last edited by sita; December 10, 2009 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not talking about what I'd like to see, but what might happen.

Aoi replaced Misaki when he was injured, but Misaki wouldn't have been injured if the character of Aoi wasn't introduced in the first place. The author injured Misaki so Aoi could have a bigger part in the competition, so it was indeed harmful to Misaki's screentime.
    Same for Akai, even if Matsuyama did come back, the author wouldn't have made him miss the match if it wasn't to feature Akai.

Moreover, Aoi also stayed in the team even when Misaki was here, which was harmful to other players: The Tachibanas, Sawada (mostly Sawada), and arguably Sano (not too much since Sano basically took Misaki's slot).

Yeah, the oversea players are currently busy, but that won't change the fact that Ishizaki and probably others will have troubles to stay in the formation.
    Just look at the Final Countdow one-shot: Ishizaki is already missing. Add the Futsal Combi, Soga Yuji and Igawa Hayato to this formation... Then many characters will spend time on the bench when they could have been on the field without them.
    So yeah, maybe they'll be injured, maybe they'll have something else to do, maybe they'll be abducted by aliens, but the fact is that they won't play as much as before.

All I'm saying is that new players are inevitably harmful to old characters' screen time.

Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Aoi replaced Misaki when he was injured, but Misaki wouldn't have been injured if the character of Aoi wasn't introduced in the first place. The author injured Misaki so Aoi could have a bigger part in the competition, so it was indeed harmful to Misaki's screentime.
    Same for Akai, even if Matsuyama did come back, the author wouldn't have made him miss the match if it wasn't to feature Akai.
    That's depend on how you look to the case, why you don't say that Misaki was going to be injured and one of those useless players would be replace him SO the author preferred to introduce a new character to avoid it.
    see,if you look things like this, then Aoi and Akai are not harmful at all.

Moreover, Aoi also stayed in the team even when Misaki was here, which was harmful to other players: The Tachibanas, Sawada (mostly Sawada), and arguably Sano (not too much since Sano basically took Misaki's slot).
    Yes with Aoi Sano and Sawada may find less space to improve but it's not true about Tachibanas since in world youth we saW that Aoi and Tachibanas played together(match against Mexico).

All I'm saying is that new players are inevitably harmful to old characters' screen time.
    And all I wanted to say is that new players were injected to the storyline to fill the gaps that would have happen if the author wanted to use former players.

So yes old players will have less time to appear but letting newer to come is unavoidable too.

Probably you say(as you said before) author can use previous players and let them do what new players are going to do, but I think an author can't go on like this since he has to improve each character for each match and if he over do it they may become much more far from real players.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sita View Post
    That's depend on how you look to the case, why you don't say that Misaki was going to be injured and one of those useless players would be replace him SO the author preferred to introduce a new character to avoid it.
    see,if you look things like this, then Aoi and Akai are not harmful at all.
    Quite the contrary, you just proved it was harmful to the characters who could have one chance to appear and instead, stayed useless.

Yes with Aoi Sano and Sawada may find less space to improve but it's not true about Tachibanas since in world youth we saW that Aoi and Tachibanas played together(match against Mexico).
    That's one match. In the International Jr. Youth tournament, they played against Italy, Argentina and France.

And all I wanted to say is that new players were injected to the storyline to fill the gaps that would have happen if the author wanted to use former players.
    Reducing or nullifying their screentime, yes.

So yes old players will have less time to appear but letting newer to come is unavoidable too.
    Maybe not unavoidable, but well, you're just admitting that Ishizaki is indeed unavoidably in trouble.

Probably you say(as you said before) author can use previous players and let them do what new players are going to do, but I think an author can't go on like this since he has to improve each character for each match and if he over do it they may become much more far from real players.
    Which, again, backs up my point: Ishizaki and others may be in trouble

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abo3omar's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

And who cares about Ishizaki anyway

Although I like someone like Nitta, I think "the better for the team" is always wanted..A 3 top (correct me if it's not the name) with Hyuga, Hino and a third super striker will be too great, Hyuga and Hino is great enough, but Hyuga and Nitta is balanced enough..IF NITTA DOES A DAMN STRIKER JOB > < Please don't start telling me how much he jumped above the ball in World youth. Guys, wasn't Nitta shown to be so strong, speedy and fast learning in and before the match against Nankatsu? That's the Nitta I'm really wishing for, the one we all liked..specially in the video games. And Urabi was twice shown to be improved so much (With Nitta and with RJ) then suddenly he's nothing more than Ishizaki. Is the fan database affecting such decitions by Takahashi?
    In ThE NaMe Of God..Allah..I BeGiN & EnD All My PoStS
    Abdulqader Zeniddeen

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abo3omar View Post
    And who cares about Ishizaki anyway
    As I said, since Ishizaki is already left out of the Final Countdown formation, if Soga Yuji and Igawa Hayato joins, there are others in trouble.

A 3 top (correct me if it's not the name)
    That's only in japanese.

Guys, wasn't Nitta shown to be so strong, speedy and fast learning in and before the match against Nankatsu?
    From reading the chapters on Otomo, I found that Nitta is mostly depicted as a player with a good physical preparation, only as strong as Hyuga when he was 3 years younger, and who's also greatly lacking in experience, physique and soccer skills.

then suddenly he's nothing more than Ishizaki. Is the fan database affecting such decitions by Takahashi?
    It's not like he was something more than Ishizaki before...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abo3omar's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

That's what I mean, he was something close to Ishizaki, suddenly he's Otomo's captain taking the ball from Tsubasa, then a player in the super RJ squad scoring the first goal, then he's back to where he was in an instant.
    In ThE NaMe Of God..Allah..I BeGiN & EnD All My PoStS
    Abdulqader Zeniddeen

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

You're overexagerating. Being the captain of Otomo only means that he has the best captainship spirit of the players in Otomo. After all he was the Captain of Nishikigaoka, it's not all that great.
    He didn't take the ball from Tsubasa alone, plus it was a one time thing, outside of the match, when Tsubasa wasn't prepared.
    He scored against Morisaki (...) with Hino assisting him, showing the importance of postplay.

He was better prepared at first both times, sure, but we've seen everyone train like hell afterwards, so things are returning back to normal, it's logical.

Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Blush Re: About the scanlation and future chapters

Guys,
    A question just come to my mind, but since my knowledge about soccer is indeed limited it may seem somehow ridiculous

I was just thinking if it is possible to have only 1 reserved goalkeeper?
    Is there any special rule supervises on the configuration of 22 reserved players?I mean do we always have fixed number of reserved players in a particular post?

I really feel shy by this question but I have something in my mind that needs knowing the answer of this question

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast