Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakuman Anime Announced

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bakuman Anime Announced

Did combine both post, I'm having hard time to read it out LOL. (look up, look down)

Mashiro Moritaka = Fukuyama Jun = Kazuki Muto (Buso Renkin)
    Takagi Akito = Miyano Mamoru = Light Yagami (Death Note)!!!! O_O
    Azuki Miho = Hanazawa Kana = Mikan Yūki (To Love-Ru)
    Miyoshi Kaya = Mizusawa Fumie = Gidget; Linck (Eureka Seven)
    Iwase Aiko = Sawashiro Miyuki = Akane Serizawa (Pani Poni Dash!)
    Niizuma Eiji = Yoshino Hiroyuki = Allelujah Haptism (Mobile Suit Gundam 00)
    Fukuda Shinta = Kase Yasuyuki = Kankurou (Naruto)
    Aoki Kou = Hayashi Marika = Adett Kistler (Overman King Gainer)
    Nakai Takurou = Itou Kentarou = Abarai Renji (BLEACH)
    Hiramaru Kazuya = Furuya Tohru = Yamcha (Dragon Ball)

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

giving examples of who they voiced is a neat idea, but considering almost no one watched all those shows together makes it kinda moot.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Crude's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Its probably false seeing as Takagi was voiced by someone else in the vomic.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member fizban's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It would be weird if they cast Hiramaru before, say, all of the editors. They come into the story much earlier and play a much larger role.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LilaChan's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kibate
    considering almost no one watched all those shows together
    You forgot FukuJun's most famous role. Lelouch from Code Geass. Miyano is also famous for voice Setsuna from Gundam 00 and Tamaki from Ouran. These two guys are probably tier 1 for male seiyuu idols.

You can always look them up on ANN or Wikipedia, so it's no biggie.

Quote Originally Posted by CrudeCross
    Its probably false seeing as Takagi was voiced by someone else in the vomic.
    I wouldn't be too surprised if one or two characters are voiced by a different seiyuu, it has happened before (Pandora Hearts comes to mind in recent memories). I think Miyano Mamoru would do a good job, they might as well get a fangirl favourite seiyuu. Hanazawa Kana has one of the cutest and moe-est voice out of all the newbies, I approve of her. Sawashiro Miyuki always sound amazing, so no problem with her. I would love to hear more from Mizusawa Fumie, she's currently playing Erika from Heartcatch Pretty Cure <3.

I like the mixture of moe moe female idol seiyuu, moe moe male idol seiyuu and some veterans. But it doesn't look like they have any no-namers yet, I would like to see one or two of them.

I wanted a totally girly sigature...

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LilaChan View Post
    You forgot FukuJun's most famous role. Lelouch from Code Geass. Miyano is also famous for voice Setsuna from Gundam 00 and Tamaki from Ouran. These two guys are probably tier 1 for male seiyuu idols.

You can always look them up on ANN or Wikipedia, so it's no biggie.
    yes, i know that, but it still doesn't make sense selecting a few specific examples from all those characters they voiced, that's all i was saying

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Crude's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't be too surprised if one or two characters are voiced by a different seiyuu, it has happened before (Pandora Hearts comes to mind in recent memories). I think Miyano Mamoru would do a good job, they might as well get a fangirl favourite seiyuu. Hanazawa Kana has one of the cutest and moe-est voice out of all the newbies, I approve of her. Sawashiro Miyuki always sound amazing, so no problem with her. I would love to hear more from Mizusawa Fumie, she's currently playing Erika from Heartcatch Pretty Cure <3.
    Shinnosuke Tachibana, the VA who did Takagi's voice in the vomic did a great job though. Fukuyama Jun is a great voice actor, but I found his Saiko a bit weak. I'd rather Miyano Mamoru voice him instead.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

FukuJun sounded too cute cute for Saiko, since he was practically using his shota voice. Miyano Mamoru would sound too 'gentleman' like for Saiko in my opinion, anyway I'm not very fond of his too-serious voice, he's the guy to voice genki-non-shota characters. I agree with Shinnosuke Tachibana doing a good job, but Miyano has the idol factor (like they said in Bakuman, the industry likes to hire cute seiyuus, this doesn't just apply to female seiyuus ).

They're probably going to keep FukuJun for the sake of fangirls, knowing J.C staff (who practically hires KugiRie for everything). Personally I've been imagining Hiro Shimono for Saiko, but that's just me.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Micronesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sekida View Post
    Mashiro Moritaka = Fukuyama Jun = Lelouch vi Britannia (Code Geass)
    Takagi Akito = Miyano Mamoru = Light Yagami (Death Note)
    *is late to the party*

funny, i have this image in my head where Lelouch and Light is teaming up... gosh... the world is seriously going to end

or maybe not. Lelouch and Light will be too busy back-stabbing each other.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

^Oh my...I didn't even notice that! Lelouch and Light always been compared...Lelouch would probably geass Light, since it's quicker then Light writing Lelouch's name into his death note.

I still have no idea what audience this anime is targetting. This isn't exactly for young children, it has alot of casual fans, but no obessive fans. Also, it's not like long running shounen where merchandises and other stuff would make money. If it had noitamina's time slot, then it would actually make sense (or even KimiToke/Ouran's time slot). Because those are great timeslots for late night anime, especially for the older teenage group. This is airing on NHK educational channel (mainly for children), meaning the manga sales wouldn't really increase much either.

I'm being quite pessimistic. Even if the anime turn out to be good, I can't see it being commerially sucessful. But hey...weirder things have happened before. Durarara popularity this season REALLY surprised me.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Rei Ayanami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^Oh my...I didn't even notice that! Lelouch and Light always been compared...Lelouch would probably geass Light, since it's quicker then Light writing Lelouch's name into his death note.

I still have no idea what audience this anime is targetting. This isn't exactly for young children, it has alot of casual fans, but no obessive fans. Also, it's not like long running shounen where merchandises and other stuff would make money. If it had noitamina's time slot, then it would actually make sense (or even KimiToke/Ouran's time slot). Because those are great timeslots for late night anime, especially for the older teenage group. This is airing on NHK educational channel (mainly for children), meaning the manga sales wouldn't really increase much either.

I'm being quite pessimistic. Even if the anime turn out to be good, I can't see it being commerially sucessful. But hey...weirder things have happened before. Durarara popularity this season REALLY surprised me.
    Young Children such as those who watch Pokemon?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member sir_arles's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

FINALLY images were released! Be ready for bakuman's anime!!!

13. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

IT...LOOKS...AWESOME!
    The preview looks great and if this will be the normal quality for the anime,then this'll be an amazing anime.

Negative Syndicate

I found some staffs for Bakuman animation:

Director #1: Kasai Kenichi (Honey and Clover, Major, etc.)
    Director #2: Akitaya Noriyuki (Inuyasha, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, etc.)
    Screenwriter: Yoshida Reiko (K-On!, D.Gray-man, etc.)
    Character Design: Shitaya Tomoyuki (Hatsukoi Limited, Tora Dora!, Kiss×sis, etc.)

Sorry, looks like cast for Bakuman that I've uploaded before is fake one. I found a real information about cast, but it only announced two people.

Mashiro Moritaka (Saiko) = Abe Atsushi
    Takagi Akito (Shuujin) = Hino Satoshi
    Last edited by Negative Syndicate; March 25, 2010 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

16. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Akiyama's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Here are their pages at ANN Abe Atsushi - - - Hino Satoshi

I know Atsushi from Shugo Chara, I think he goes a great job in that anime. Satoshi has a long list of acting roles but I'm only familiar with him as Sai from Naruto. I like these picks.

New Reply
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast