Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Shippuden 358 - Coup d'État

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto Shippuden 358 - Coup d'État

When discussing the episode, please respect those that don't want to be spoiled and put all future Manga events into spoiler tags. This rule will be strictly enforced. Thanks.

http://anime-exceed.com/naruto-shipp...subbed-dubbed/

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Shippuden 358 - Coup d'État

What a fucking piece of shit that Danzo, Sasuke really did well by killing him to be honest

3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

By far the best filler arc. But I dislike watching this. Itachi really had it rough..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rikudobito's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

This was by far the best episode in this filler tbh. The animation was nice and it was great to see Itachi & Shisui in action, especially the latter and as expected he did meet Ao in the past however the latter & his group ran away in fear ...

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member liangbi's Avatar
    Country
    China
    Post Thanks / Like

Itachi's arc in this filler is better than most of the manga! An amazing episode!

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudobito View Post
    This was by far the best episode in this filler tbh. The animation was nice and it was great to see Itachi & Shisui in action, especially the latter and as expected he did meet Ao in the past however the latter & his group ran away in fear ...
    One can't help ibut think that f it was Itachi in place of Shisui things would have been totally different. For starters Danzo wouldn't have been able to beat him even without his MS
    "For every man there is a purpose which he sets up in his life. Let yours be the doing of all good deeds"
    PSN: triancirc

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Another great filler. Glad they don't just focus on Kakashi & they keep filling in the gaps.

Seeing Shisui was great. Especially making the Mist ninja retreat on site - and that's the encounter Ao was referring to.

Evne Danzou was something. What a shrewd & horrible person. He caused a lot of problems - but I also would have to blame Hiruzen. Where was he personally meeting with the Uchiha if things were this bad? Why didn't he try to pull the village together? HE gave Danzou an awful lot of authority and with it, Danzou created mayhem in the village and outside of it... and to top it off, did Danzou ever really care about the safety of the village and protecting it? After all, he was willing to let so many die so he would become Hokage when Pain attacked... even though a part of Pain's vengeance was because of Danzou's manipulation over Hanzou (another excellent filler that helped... fill some gaps).

But Danzou... think about it, in one breath he speaks of how Kagami saved him, and then proceeds to rob his son, who was working for the peace between his clan and the village. Trying to look at Danzou objectively, but he's a pretty low individual after these fillers.

I liked the Ao moment too. Pretty cool how the Byakugan could focus in on the chakra within the sharingan eyes. Spoiler here...

Spoiler show

Anyways, great episode. You could easily see the weight building on Itachi. Next week we may get a glimpse of Itachi meeting Obito under the guise of Madara. And maybe some more intimate reasons for Obito to go along with wiping out his clan. Danzou never wanted peace with the Uchiha, or peace in general. He seemed more like Madara, only he was far more of a coward and had others do some of his dirty work.

I don't see how anyone can watch these last two episodes and not look back at the episode Itach returned to Konoha in pt. 1.
    Last edited by jalix; April 10, 2014 at 04:16 PM.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rikudobito's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by liangbi View Post
    Itachi's arc in this filler is better than most of the manga! An amazing episode!

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

One can't help ibut think that f it was Itachi in place of Shisui things would have been totally different. For starters Danzo wouldn't have been able to beat him even without his MS
    Shisui was extremely skilled as well, I'm even starting to wonder If Shisui was on par with Itachi because he had such a reputation and was said to have a great level of mastery over the body flicker technique meaning he was fast and had one of the most haxxed genjutsus ever in the series. I think Shisui would have beaten Danzou because he did not think that the latter would have used Izanagi, that was more of a surprise to him.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    China
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudobito View Post
    Shisui was extremely skilled as well, I'm even starting to wonder If Shisui was on par with Itachi because he had such a reputation and was said to have a great level of mastery over the body flicker technique meaning he was fast and had one of the most haxxed genjutsus ever in the series. I think Shisui would have beaten Danzou because he did not think that the latter would have used Izanagi, that was more of a surprise to him.
    He probably can beat Itachi with his MS Jutsu but from all we saw Itachi wouldn't have fell for the Izanagi trick. Even Sasuke was able to deal with it. I think Itachi was chosen in Anbu because without the MS of Shisui he was the most skilled Uchiha in his age group. Come on even Orochimaru would have beaten Danzo with the Izanagi
    "For every man there is a purpose which he sets up in his life. Let yours be the doing of all good deeds"

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by liangbi View Post
    He probably can beat Itachi with his MS Jutsu but from all we saw Itachi wouldn't have fell for the Izanagi trick. Even Sasuke was able to deal with it. I think Itachi was chosen in Anbu because without the MS of Shisui he was the most skilled Uchiha in his age group. Come on even Orochimaru would have beaten Danzo with the Izanagi
    It's tough to say because I don't think it's really an apples to apples comparison. Shisui had no idea Danzou had a sharingan eye, while Sasuke knew from the beginning that his arm was loaded with sharingan (but didn't exactly get why). Also, Sasuke's intent was different from Shisui's - Sasuke was there specifically to take Danzou out, while Shisui was trying to work on a resolution before Danzou attacked. Up in the air about how much Itachi knew about Danzou or if he would've fallen for it or not. I think the Itachi that returned to Konoha wouldn't have. But the Itachi at that point in the filler might have, because he wasn't quite as jaded/likely pessimistic.

Not a big deal though. IMO, a part of this filler actually cave credibility to Obito telling Sasuke that Itachi returned as a warning to Danzou that he was still alive, and still watching.

Danzou... as harsh as the fillers are, it kidn of lines up in a way. His attack on Shisui. It's the same rationale he used when he was manipulating Mifune in the Kage summit.
    Last edited by jalix; April 11, 2014 at 10:23 AM.

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

In my pov, Shisui can beat Itachi only with Kotoamatsukami. I don't think Itachi would ever fall for Danzou's attack like Shisui did.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

this episode made me hate danzou even more. and I didn't even know that was possible.

Country
    China
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rarhyx View Post
    this episode made me hate danzou even more. and I didn't even know that was possible.
    I think you will hate him even more next episode when the order to annihilate the Uchiha clan comes

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lelo's Avatar
    Country
    Lebanon
    Post Thanks / Like

these fillers are awesome. I've always wanted to see Itachi working with other shinobis from the leaf like Kakashi

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

i was hoping to see more interaction between shisui and ao. why would he assume it was him controlling yagura?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Rikudou Sennin's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I really dislike Danzo. And its not that he is a bad written character or something...he is actually brilliant, but he is so brilliant in his role that I dispise him.

The only thing that was totally stupid is why Shisui didnt go to Hiruzen, show him his eye and told him Danzo is the one causing the issues in the village. Instead he ran and killed himself to delay the coup instead of stopping everything for generations.

On the other hand...when the Nine tails attack happend, why didnt Fugaku say: "Screw Danzo, I am going to support my Hokage and village". I dont get it either.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast