Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Shippuden 357 - An Uchiha ANBU

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto Shippuden 357 - An Uchiha ANBU

When discussing the episode, please respect those that don't want to be spoiled and put all future Manga events into spoiler tags. This rule will be strictly enforced. Thanks.

http://anime-exceed.com/naruto-shipp...subbed-dubbed/

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ricardDvs's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Shippuden 357 - An Uchiha ANBU

is this still filler?
    u Mad?

http://i56.tinypic.com/2vxrrc6.png

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member liangbi's Avatar
    Country
    China
    Post Thanks / Like

Doesn't matter if its a filler. It was an excellent episode! Itachi serving under Kakashi in ANBU is something many wanted to see a long time ago.
    Last edited by liangbi; April 03, 2014 at 08:41 AM.
    "For every man there is a purpose which he sets up in his life. Let yours be the doing of all good deeds"
    PSN: triancirc

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member matsemann08's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

I really don't like the spoilery intro and outro they've been using these last few years.
    Now I have to fast forward over the intro when me and my friends (who doesn't read the manga) watches the show.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Still filler, yeah. But an awesome filler nonetheless. Everything that has Itachi is awesome.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rikudobito's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

The new opening was not that bad but Juubi Jin Obito's design in there was awesome, he looked kind of metallic ...a bit like Metal Cooler from DBZ.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ricardDvs's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Still filler, yeah. But an awesome filler nonetheless. Everything that has Itachi is awesome.
    when will they end?
    u Mad?

http://i56.tinypic.com/2vxrrc6.png

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member liangbi's Avatar
    Country
    China
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ricardDvs View Post
    when will they end?
    That question has nothing to do with the topic.. better asked at whats coming next.. but anyway they will end when they end.. I do get ppl hating bad fillers or when there is no reason to have fillers, but we need fillers for the manga to get ahead and this is a pretty good filler. Why complain?
    "For every man there is a purpose which he sets up in his life. Let yours be the doing of all good deeds"
    PSN: triancirc

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mak123's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by liangbi View Post
    That question has nothing to do with the topic.. better asked at whats coming next.. but anyway they will end when they end.. I do get ppl hating bad fillers or when there is no reason to have fillers, but we need fillers for the manga to get ahead and this is a pretty good filler. Why complain?
    Because people think that they can do a season with 50 chapters, but they don't know that 10 chapters of a fight can be covered in 3 episodes.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I like the way they're doing it now. Think back to the post-Pain Invasion arc and how we spent months, literally, with people celebrating and reminiscing. And think how filler and loads of flashbacks were blended in with canon, creating an experience that you didn't want to own, let alone ended up fast-forwarding through.

I like the way they're doing it now. The animators are clearly (IMO at least) working with Kishimoto to fill in gaps in the manga via the anime, so we're getting expansion on some key moments that fans were likely always curious about. What was Itachi like in the ANBU? What happened? What was Kakashi & Yamato's relationship really like? How did they meet? What happened after Rin died? How did Kakashi handle everyone apparently dieing so close together? How did Danzou work?

I predict (and I'm this isn't giving away anything/no spoilers will follow) that the fillers may end FULL CIRCLE and back to Naruo. At some point, I think Naruto will make a return at the end of these fillers as a kid. Because I think Kakashi may see Naruto as a little kid in the coming weeks, and then later on we'll get to see Kakashi FAIL some teams of genin before finally, he meets the team of Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura. I'm looking forward to it, in fact.

That's why I actually really like these fillers. Itachi in ANBU with Kakashi. Did anyone else think about when Itachi returned to the Leaf - specifically, when Kakashi asked after tsukuyomi, "why didn't he just kill me?" And then did anyone else remember Itachi's praise for Might Guy at the time? The gaps are being filled. Also, if Shisui was supposed to be like a brother to Itachi, we're getting more details into their friendship which is kind of cool.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

notice they had their own school...uchiha.....
    debunked my theory about kushina and mokoto were friends from a young age...or maybe not

"While many can pursue their dreams in solitude, other dreams are like great storms blowing hundreds, even thousands of dreams apart in their wake. Dreams breathe life into men and can cage them in suffering. Men live and die by their dreams. But long after they have been abandoned they still smolder deep in men's hearts. Some see nothing more than life and death. They are dead, for they have no dreams."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Weird that they'd have segregated schools from everyone else.

Funny but these fillers made me look back at Part 1, specifically episodes 81-85 or so, when Itachi returned to the village. Knowing everything we know now, it's interesting to see. To think that he likely planned all of it while keeping Kisame in the dark... he knew that a Sannin would likely debunk what he did to the woman in the village, and that eventually someone would come to 'fend them off' to rescue Naruto.

But I watched it because I was also always interested in Kakashi saying "Why didn't he just kill me? He could have have...." So it's an interesting filler IMO. Also, interesting if there was a school because I feel like it's never really talked about, that Itachi likely killed all other Uchiha children, etc. besides Sasuke. Also makes me really think, Sasuke didn't have a "Uchiha friend" like Itachi did with Shisui. Kind of a neat dynamic. Also... if you watch it again, isn't it kind of funny, the dialogue between Kisame and Itachi when Sasuke shows up?

"That's strange because I thought you wiped out everyone in the claim, the way I heard it..."
    Itachi's weakness was already shown.
    Last edited by jalix; April 04, 2014 at 01:42 PM.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jalix View Post
    Weird that they'd have segregated schools from everyone else.

Funny but these fillers made me look back at Part 1, specifically episodes 81-85 or so, when Itachi returned to the village. Knowing everything we know now, it's interesting to see. To think that he likely planned all of it while keeping Kisame in the dark... he knew that a Sannin would likely debunk what he did to the woman in the village, and that eventually someone would come to 'fend them off' to rescue Naruto.

But I watched it because I was also always interested in Kakashi saying "Why didn't he just kill me? He could have have...." So it's an interesting filler IMO. Also, interesting if there was a school because I feel like it's never really talked about, that Itachi likely killed all other Uchiha children, etc. besides Sasuke. Also makes me really think, Sasuke didn't have a "Uchiha friend" like Itachi did with Shisui. Kind of a neat dynamic. Also... if you watch it again, isn't it kind of funny, the dialogue between Kisame and Itachi when Sasuke shows up?

"That's strange because I thought you wiped out everyone in the claim, the way I heard it..."
    Itachi's weakness was already shown.
    well the thing about kisame was he was loyal and itachi considered him a friend i assume...but,at anytime he could have dispatched kisame without warning and blamed it on a battle they had with enemies....

it was nice to see a smiling shisui

"While many can pursue their dreams in solitude, other dreams are like great storms blowing hundreds, even thousands of dreams apart in their wake. Dreams breathe life into men and can cage them in suffering. Men live and die by their dreams. But long after they have been abandoned they still smolder deep in men's hearts. Some see nothing more than life and death. They are dead, for they have no dreams."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This anbu arc has been better than most of the entire manga--which is extremely sad.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

That opening... is fanmade tier, utterly horrible and not well animated at all, the other one was well animated (although the song didn't match with the arc), this one is the opposite, the song isn't bad but it was horrendous

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast