Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Does the real Eva know that negi is using Magia Erebia

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member jacke12's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Does the real Eva know that negi is using Magia Erebia

Could Some one tell me does the real Eva know that negi is using Magia Erebia pls tell me

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Does the real Eva know that negi is using Magia Erebia

I dont think that this has been stated (for or against) in the manga to date.

My opinion is that she probably does not unless there is a means of communication with "the real world" from Mundus Magicus that we are not aware of.

While Alberio has been relaying information the impression I have is that he assumed Kurt would make an attempt to sway Negi if everything had gone according to plan (i.e. Fate had not attacked the Gateports), and not that he knows what is currently going on in Mundus Magicus

Country
    Latvia
    Post Thanks / Like

Unless Eva is the kind of omniscient shinso vampire we see in Vampire Jujinkai with the ability to actually predict everything that Negi's been through in this arc, we should be steadily awaiting her face expression once she finds out "LOL the brat do dark magix ^^".

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member jacke12's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Your right Scorpid when Eva see the marks on Negi's hands her face would be hilarious But who summoned the fake Eva could it be the Real Eva
    Last edited by jacke12; December 09, 2009 at 01:59 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Rhyshaelkan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Chisame had the scroll. http://www.onemanga.com/Mahou_Sensei_Negima!/205/07/

Then somehow it got into Theo's hands. http://www.onemanga.com/Mahou_Sensei_Negima!/238/18/

Since this, the scroll clone seems to be able to walk in the real world at will. But Negi having used the scroll extensively, I think it is rather bound to him.

Does the real Eva know? It remains to be seen. Due to her reactions to what Al tells her about possible goings-ons of Magic World. I do not think the scroll can inform her.

She will be pleasantly surprised to see how far Negi has come. We must understand that Eva is bored with age. When Asuna was able to cut Eva's cheek it seemed to entertain Eva greatly.
    With Negi getting stronger I am sure Eva will take much more pleasure in the fights/continuing training. Eva enjoyed the one-on-one fight with Setsuna too.

Only thing I am rather scared of is MSN finishing up shortly after the huge MW arc. I want them to get back to Mahora and still have fun adventures there.
    Last edited by Rhyshaelkan; December 09, 2009 at 04:29 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

well ... KA said a good year ago (around ch 200) that the Manga is roughly halfway, give or take, so i wouldn't expect it to stop after MW act ... specially not since we still got a fair share of untied plot points going on (which is unlikely to get tied up while not at Mahora ... along others Konosetsu meeting the family :P)

Futhermore ... while she proberly doesn't know about that he learned it allready i'm certain she allready knows he'll proberly learn it at some point ... I'm Certain she spotted Chao's Markings and did the math, seeing the similarity between those and ME

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Nagi was last seen on Istambul. Unless there's a Portal to Mundus Magicus there, we still have a long way to go.

Negima has to go on until December, 21, 2012. After that, I don't really care anymore.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner j_plackett1's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Devilen View Post
    Furthermore ... while she proberly doesn't know about that he learned it allready i'm certain she allready knows he'll proberly learn it at some point ... I'm Certain she spotted Chao's Markings and did the math, seeing the similarity between those and ME
    i am not so sure, negi states that the markings were made via scientific means, not the usual magical, so the markings could be originally derived from ME but due to the scientific alterations the markings would highly likely be too different from those of ME, therefore Eva might not know. however i could be wrong
    Last edited by j_plackett1; December 21, 2009 at 05:31 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Whats special about 21 December 2012?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Jaina's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm only responding to Devilen's post about 3 or 4 months late, but Akamatsu actually said he felt the series was about halfway done at the end of the Chao Lin Shen arc. I really hope he was exaggerating I want to see more character development stories. But I'm not too worried because I feel like his intent is to give all of the characters some useful points in the series and I know he hasn't used Zazie for anything yet. On the other hand, given the scale of the conflict at this point I could certainly see the series ending after this arc is through.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

He already said that it isn't ending. Just look on his diary entries.
    First Episode Preview and OADs Preview: http://www.youtube.com/MaedhrosLossehelin

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kuranzyan's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

The real Eva probably knows that Negi's been hyping himself on Magia Erebea. I mean, Al, Eishun and the old geezer are there, and she was aware that Negi had met with Gödel, so I don't see why she doesn't know about the whole ME thing; Heck, I won't even be surprised if she mentions his 'ascension' to Demon Lord.

About Akamatsu's statement... It's been quite some time since the Chao Linshen arc. Way too much time between that point and where we are now, it's probably best to say that he's come up with lots of new incentives to keep the series running. New ideas, story plots, you name it. And even if MSN - Mahou Sensei Negima, guys - ends, he'll probably start on another series. This is the guy who relentlessly worked on seeing Love Hina finished, from start to end.

A writer/mangaka/musician/drawer is never truly finished with their works. I'm sure that at a few points Akamatsu said to himself: "Snap, I could've done this and that with Love Hina still!"

Catch my drift?
    Last edited by Kuranzyan; June 30, 2010 at 01:56 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ceipheed's Avatar
    Country
    Panama
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kuranzyan View Post
    The real Eva probably knows that Negi's been hyping himself on Magia Erebea. I mean, Al, Eishun and the old geezer are there, and she was aware that Negi had met with Gödel, so I don't see why she doesn't know about the whole ME thing; Heck, I won't even be surprised if she mentions his 'ascension' to Demon Lord.

hold your horses. the way I see it, all the while Godel was playing the movie to Negi & co, Albireo Imma was telling the same story to Eva.

nowhere has it even been remotely suggested that Eva was aware of what was going on; heck, in this page, Eva seems to be judging Godel based on Al's story.

Im not saying she definitely doesn't know about Negi's ME, but Id bet my cookies she doesn't.

I think her reaction to that little piece of info here supports the fact that she's pretty much out of the loop, even when Scroll Eva was informed of the whole situation 2 chapters before that

also, @everyone who thinks she might know based on Chao's magic patterns, I personally don't see the resemblance between the marks.
    Last edited by Ceipheed; June 30, 2010 at 10:13 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kuranzyan's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

The fact that Al' was telling Eva of Gödel's plans should be proof enough that Eva is more or less aware of everything going on in Mundus Magicus.

After all, not even Negi was aware that Asuna had been taken captive until Rakan stepped forward and told him. For that matter, how does the old geezer know that little tidbit all of a sudden? Communications between the two worlds had (supposedly) effectively been nullified, remember?

I bet that the real Eva knows exactly who Rakan is and how he does his stuff, judging from the comments made when the Scroll Eva and Rakan were discussing the Encroachment and Cosmo Entelecheia. After realizing this, coming to the conclusion that Negi is using ME and his eventual 'ascension' is fairly reasonable to assume.

If anything, Eva knows how Negi thinks after having tutored him for so long. Improvement and becoming stronger through whatever means available is typical for him, and Eva knows this.
    Last edited by Kuranzyan; July 02, 2010 at 02:39 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kuranzyan View Post
    The fact that Al' was telling Eva of Gödel's plans should be proof enough that Eva is more or less aware of everything going on in Mundus Magicus.
    my cookies is 'just' on that Al is a people person knowing people (specially those he've associated with previously) well enough to come with extremely educated guesswork about how stuff could pan out ... cause ... when all come to all knowing Negi and Kurt as well as he appears to do, its no surprise that Negi and Kurt ended up talking together, Kurt trying to recruit Negi getting a facefull of fist in return

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast