Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
I meant to do this earlier, but I forgot.
In Chapter 189, there was a special announcement stating that DGM will have an artbook titled Noche, which will be released on Feb. 4th next year. It will contain over 80 pieces of illustrations and sketches from 2004 until now + Poster.
Post any new information pertaining to the artbook here.
From volume 19:
It says that Noche will be released on 4th February 2010 with A4 Case and more than 80 color illustration. It cost 1890 Yen.
The cover is the one in the right
Last edited by Kaiten; December 25, 2009 at 08:32 PM.
I'm not sure if I'm reading this right, but according to a fan blog, there'll be:
a bigger version of the cover but in black and white.The fan is probably talking about the ad (see next post), which was printed with Noche's cover illustration.
- a poster that'll come with the artbook that won't be the same as the front page's illustration.
- (help! - something about 'if it can be made into a particularly valuable edition(?) it'll be three folds fast??')
- a pleasant surprise under the sleeve case (a.k.a the removable cover)
- a peek at Hoshino's daily life. (I like these~)
- "D.Gray-man as the focus" (for some reason the fan is wondering whether colour pages from Zone will be included)
- commentary accompanying the illustrations. (Hell yes!)
- 1 more month to go!
Last edited by TitaniumChloride; January 05, 2010 at 04:59 AM.
thanks for the translation and I think the text is from this page.Looking forward to the conversation part with Obata (mangaka of Death Note/Bakuman) and Akimoto (mangaka of Kochikame).
btw, I would get it in mid Feb and if no one will get it earlier than me, I can scan some pages.
Last edited by Siberia; January 05, 2010 at 12:32 AM.
I found the text in the ad above at another blog. It's mostly different from my previous post.
That's a lot of exclamation marks. XD It's pretty much a given that I'll get this with my dying will!!!Originally Posted by Translation of ad with almost identical punctuation.
Edit: Changed the link to the correct one.
Last edited by TitaniumChloride; January 06, 2010 at 04:39 AM. Reason: Grammar/word changes, typos, link correction
A link is up! Unfortunately, nothing is posted yet.
Last edited by TitaniumChloride; January 28, 2010 at 07:42 PM.
I'm definitely feeling Kingdom Hearts vibes from the cover. Anyway, I can't wait to see it.
A better scan for the cover
and there's also several information from the web and Jump SQ.
It seems that there's will be a talk between Hoshino-sensei with Akimoto Osamu-sensei and Obata Takeshi-sensei.
And the front image for the poster are in Jump SQ (chapter 191 scan) but it's so small. And the back will be the image from the cover.
I hope we get scans from this, somehow... At least of the new art!
I also hope it shows up for sale on a site that can import to the US, like eBay, so I can buy a copy. > >
^ I saw it on preorder today on Ebay for 75+shipping to the US. Eeee, can't wait for scans. <3
A summerization of this page:
- A startling detailed group sketch of the Black Order members.
- Over 30 members of the Black Order is crowded into this illustration! Search for your favourite character.
- A slip* is also included and it is detachable.
* I'm not exactly sure, but I believe the slip wraps over the cover.
- Front: The three most popular Exorcists with a gothic taste.
- Back: A poster of the cover.
Talks and Colour Drawings
- 4 pieces of valuable colour drawings are drawn to commemorate this first exchange.
- Rare colour drawings by Hoshino Katsura, Obata Takeshi, Akimoto Asamu.
- Rough sketches of Komui and co. in their novice days.
- Komui and Bak's younger days are... ?!
- Over 80 beautiful illustrations.
- 2 Exclusive Talks! [Hoshino Katsura x Akimoto Asamu] [Hoshino Katsura x Obata Takeshi]
- Description of the illustrations by the artist.
Also, this page has been updated.
Last edited by aorin; February 03, 2010 at 11:05 PM.
Thanks for the link, Heiji! The artworks are gorgeous!