Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 118 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 478 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Junaid_Sennin's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 478 Spoiler Discussion

The ranged Susano'o sounds interesting, but I doubt it beats Itachi's Totsuka no Tsurugi.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity CBlitz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

lol Izanagi is Danzou's Persona >.>

I wonder what kind of special effect Sasuke's bow has, it has to have some special properties since Itachi's did as well. Wait, Danzou knows wind, earth and water? Damn he is uber, I wonder if he can use a 4th element

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Man, I can definitely see Sasuke gettin his ass whupped and accepting Itachi's eyes, all for his precious revenge no jutsu. Not that I mind

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Nasuke's Avatar
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

It does seem that Danzou's life will not be ending in this manga. I believe he will be training Naruto in the near future as will Madara to Sasuke. These two oldies seem to have a vital role in this manga and I do not think that he will die soon.

Now onto Sasuke; he also has another cursed seal? Wow another power upgrade surely to be more powerful than the one Orochimaru gave him! On top of that a projectile Susanoo. So to wrap things up: Sasuke has Amaterasu, Tsukiyoumi and an ultimate defense/attack Susanoo. He has a hawk summon to fly away incase he needs to. He'll be getting Itachi's eyes soon (prediction) making his MS abilities infinite! He has an undeveloped cursed seal! Wow Sasuke really is over-equipped.

Lets get to our hero Naruto. He has lets see: Rasengan, Oodama Rasengan, Fuuton Rasen Shuriken, Sage Mode. He really needs some serious upgrades!

What on earth is Kishi doing!!!!

5. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonBlitz View Post
    lol Izanagi is Danzou's Persona >.>

I wonder what kind of special effect Sasuke's bow has, it has to have some special properties since Itachi's did as well. Wait, Danzou knows wind, earth and water? Damn he is uber, I wonder if he can use a 4th element
    Danzou's body seems similar to Kakuzu in a lot of ways so it would not surprise me if he has mastery of all elements.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlB's Avatar
    Country
    Georgia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nasuke View Post
    It does seem that Danzou's life will not be ending in this manga. I believe he will be training Naruto in the near future as will Madara to Sasuke. These two oldies seem to have a vital role in this manga and I do not think that he will die soon.

Now onto Sasuke; he also has another cursed seal? Wow another power upgrade surely to be more powerful than the one Orochimaru gave him! On top of that a projectile Susanoo. So to wrap things up: Sasuke has Amaterasu, Tsukiyoumi and an ultimate defense/attack Susanoo. He has a hawk summon to fly away incase he needs to. He'll be getting Itachi's eyes soon (prediction) making his MS abilities infinite! He has an undeveloped cursed seal! Wow Sasuke really is over-equipped.

Lets get to our hero Naruto. He has lets see: Rasengan, Oodama Rasengan, Fuuton Rasen Shuriken, Sage Mode. He really needs some serious upgrades!

you forgot itachi's gift to naruto, I believe that it will be smth that will K.O. sasuke in 1 second

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Shisu's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Hahaha. Danzou has a face on his shoulder. As expected.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nasuke View Post

Took Your Time To Realize who the main Character is lol

Sasuke is Waaay over equiped then that.. Where the hell did he get the summon, cursed seal or the knowledge of the full susano'o? I mean.. Jeezuz meeeee!! This is getting Ridiculous.. Next he will start using space time techniques, jus coz he was near madara!

Epic.. Bull Kishi
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xiraiya's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Danzo has a face on his shoulder, I'd be inclined to believe it's either Hashiramas or Shisuis hmm he is truly bizarre.

So danzo can use EARTH, WIND and WATER! I bet he can use Heart and fire too and summon Captain Planet.
    Last edited by Xiraiya; January 13, 2010 at 05:11 AM.

11. Thanks 12 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xiraiya View Post
    Danzo has a face on his shoulder, I'd be inclined to believe it's either Hashiramas or Shisuis hmm he is truly bizarre.

So danzo can use EARTH, WIND and WATER! I bet he can use Heart too and summon Captain Planet.
    Pshhh he would also need Fire to summon captain planet

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member The Noobslayer's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xiraiya View Post

So danzo can use EARTH, WIND and WATER! I bet he can use Heart too and summon Captain Planet.
    I believe Naruto has the Heart ring. The whole "love beats hate" thing. In essence something moar gay than Sasuke is needed to beat him.

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Sweaty Re: Naruto 478 Spoiler Discussion

What's up with the cursed seal? Where does it come from? And I can't read Japanese, so I'm just judging from the pics, but when I saw the pic with the kyuubi behind Danzou, I suddenly thought "he made kyuubi attack 16 yrs ago", even though Yondaime already said it was Madara. Still, with the Mokuton, it's possible right?

Quote Originally Posted by blackspike View Post
    Hahaha. Danzou has a face on his shoulder. As expected.
    You were expecting THAT?!
    Last edited by Junaid_Sennin; January 13, 2010 at 05:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post

Sasuke is Waaay over equiped then that.. Where the hell did he get the summon, cursed seal or the knowledge of the full susano'o? I mean.. Jeezuz meeeee!! This is getting Ridiculous.. Next he will start using space time techniques, jus coz he was near madara!

Epic.. Bull Kishi
    His Susanoo is obviously Maturing/developing during his battles. The progression from its first appearance against the Raikage and now is obvious. It isn't exactly something you can practice after all, he Sharigan evolved to 3 tomoe in the same manner. I guess it is just the nature of the Sharigan.

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Epic.. Bull Kishi
    I can't read japanese, but the raw gives the impression that the curse is actually a sealing jutsu that Danzou uses on Sasuke. Right after it appears Sasuke seems helpless for a moment and gets kicked. He then summons Susanoo, which he usually uses defensively.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlB's Avatar
    Country
    Georgia
    Post Thanks / Like

Epic.. Bull Kishi

meh, and how do couple of upgrades diminish naruto's importance?? why do so many of you guys only complain? when naruto gets screentime you whine that there is no sasuke, when sasuke gets screen time you whine that naruto's character is getting diminshed. they BOTH are main characters!!! end of story!!! just try to enjoy manga

21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 118 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast