Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 756 by cnet128 , Bleach 592 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hinata and Neji

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlB's Avatar
    Country
    Georgia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hinata and Neji

Quote Originally Posted by Gingitsune View Post
    kkck, have you ever tried Fullmetal Alchemist or Inuyasha? Both are written by women, but the guys are no pussies nor queers. I can't think of any exemple for decent women written by men, maybe too much end of the year parties are getting the best out of me...
    Where did Armstrong and Hawkeye dissappear to? Are they not "decent"?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, Naruto passed Sasuke in terms of raw power and in terms of defense and probably also in terms of speed - with the Rikkudou Cloak. In sage mode, a battle between the two is a cross-up provided Sage Chakra protects against genjutsu. Base Naruto vs. EMS Uchiha Sasuke is a no-contest.

We don't know when we will next see Naruto or Sasuke. I predict that Sasuke is going to be able to use Raikage's lightning-armor technique and possess greatly enhanced perceptive and illusionary abilities+one new EMS technique. This technique that Naruto is learning seems like a practical technique more for killing Kabuto than Madara.

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Good observation. I guessing that only an Uchiha can defeat and Uchiha. That aside given how Sasuke tends to bite the hand that feeds him, he'll be the one to take down Madara anyway. Sasuke will more than likely take down Madara while Naruto takes down Orochi-Kabuto, leaving the final battle between two former friends.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3