Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Which is your favourite?- Naruto, Bleach Or One Piece

Voters
402. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto

    69 17.16%
  • Bleach

    32 7.96%
  • One Piece

    301 74.88%
Thread Closed
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19
Results 271 to 283 of 283

Thread: Naruto vs. Bleach vs. One Piece Poll

  1. #271
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Country
    Indonesia
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,361
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs. Bleach vs. One Piece Poll

    Hmmm..... you bring up very valid points, I'll applaud you for that. Except just one little thing I don't really like...... When Doflamingo said that, there were way too much going on IMO. I mean, Oda had too many things going on in that chapter (the War), so for me, it felt like there wasn't enough focus on Oda's message in that chapter. I'll admit, after reading it a couple more times. I really like it. But like I said, Oda had too many things going on in that chapter, as a result, it felt kind of lacking for me. The Pain Speech is better IMO. Because Kishi made the transition very well from fighting to focusing on Kishi's message. Not only that, it felt more provocative for me. Of course, just my opinion.

    Quote Quote:
    Naruto has also a lot of good villains but some characters just seem so wasted, especially when you would like to see more of them.
    Well, be happy. With the ET spam going on, and from what we saw from the ET shinobis, we had quite a LOT of developments. (although Kishi is doing it in a such a cheap way) but hey, if the character development is going to be worthwhile, I'm all for it.
    Last edited by Newkerzy; February 01, 2011 at 11:11 AM.

  2. #272
    Horosho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    26,984
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs. Bleach vs. One Piece Poll

    Please remember this is a subjective topic, everyone is welcome to their opinion. Disagreeing is no reason to get personal. Bashing, flaming and name calling will not be tolerated. If it does not stop the thread will be closed permanently
    Last edited by Kaiten; February 03, 2011 at 07:56 PM.

  3. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
  4. #273
    The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bot Lane
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,796
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: NARUTO vs.Bleach vs. One Piece Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by $nipe View Post
    I think both are very different styles of writing, and I'm sure that OP is WAY easier to write than Naruto. I mean, you have the Naruto fans in their forum discussing that the elemental composition of the chakra proves in fact that X character is able to learn a certain jutsu, there's even a thread discussing psychiatric illnesses of the characters, the culture, values and moral conflicts. I can imagine Kishimoto having headaches on whether his character can learn a jutsu because his blodline limit will allow it or if a raiton bunshin will use half of your chakra. The only people I've seen discussing stuff with so much frenzy by comparing it to the script are Jehova's witnesses with a bible.

    Now, compare it to OP, where Oda can write something like this: "This time Luffy will go to a village where... there are... people that walk backwards, the villain will be able to convert anything into cottage cheese". You have an indestructible character made of rubber --rubber with no yield strenght nor plastic deformation whatsoever-- which usually gets powerups out of nowhere whenever he needs them, with no moral code but rather a life built upon a whim, and so many logical inconsistencies that you can't possibly have any plot hole as long as you have enough imagination. Does a sandman get beaten by using 20 liters of water? Great idea! Makes Marvel's Hydro looks stupid. Having a gigantic golden ball melted over your hand is nothing: rubber is indestructible.

    Personally, I'll give more credit to Naruto because of the effort to create a "realistic" manga, on its own way; however I read One Piece and enjoy it dearly: it's funny, it's unexpected and exciting. But to me, comparing whether Naruto or One Piece are one better than the other is a matter of asking yourself what will make you consider something as "better". Is it that it makes you laugh? Is it that you don't have to think too much? If you cook dinner yourself isn't it more likely to get it wrong? Will you enjoy it if you order it delivered? Does it make it better? I, for instance, can be honest to you: One Piece has stupid characters, with ridiculous powers. But I love them, and enjoy them. Are they good? Yes. Better than Naruto? I don't think so.
    yeah thats exactly what i think !!!! glad that at least one person think the same as i do.

    i dont get why people say that one piece is so much better than naruto cuz in my oppinion it isnt. already saw someone that said this and i agree with with , in the beggining naruto was a way better than OP but in my oppinion OP since water7 ( not counting with thriller bark lol) became away better and for me naruto is still awesome but nowadays the 2 of them dont have the gap that they had in the beggining.

    but one think still continues and that is that OP is more easy to understand , it is more simple. as you said kishi must have much more trouble to write the history than oda, kishi job in my oppinion is much more difficult , not that the difficult is a category to evaluate the mangas, but i can see that it must be difficult for kishi and until now i recognize his awesome work.

    but the people that like more OP have to recognize that naruto villains are better , the history is better , the characters are better, we know much more about them that we know about OP characters and by that i cant undertsand this huge gap between the 2 oO.

    in my oppinion both are great, both of them have categories that they are better than the other, i think naruto is better for the reasons i say but i never will say that naruto is >>>>>>> OP cuz that isnt truth , Naruto maybe a bit better but never "that". And for that i dont understand people say that OP>>>>>>naruto, when if you have read naruto you cant possible say that naruto doesnt win any categories against op
    Last edited by destiny4ever; February 05, 2011 at 11:18 PM.

  5. #274
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ArtieBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Country
    United States
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: NARUTO vs.Bleach vs. One Piece Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by jorped View Post
    i dont get why people say that one piece is so much better than naruto cuz in my oppinion it isnt.
    its clearly there OPINION! I think one piece is a lot better then Naruto but will i go running around trying to force my opinion on people? No. The only thing i will do is try to get the person to read the Manga to a CERTAIN point. if they like it cool if the don't not my lose.

    Quote Quote:
    already saw someone that said this and i agree with with , in the beggining naruto was a way better than OP
    Clearly Biased opinion. If this was a fact I would of like narutos beginning as much as u did if not more. If anything I liked One Pieces Beginning a little more then Naruto because i liked that it had Adventure & action.

    Quote Quote:
    but one think still continues and that is that OP is more easy to understand, it is more simple.
    Please elaborate? The most simple thing to understand in One Piece is You Eat a fruit & you get a power that varies in 3 different categories. but the downside is you cant swim.

    Quote Quote:
    as you said kishi must have much more trouble to write the history than oda,
    how can the history in the world of Naruto be big if the Kishimoto only focus on a few sections of the Narutoverse @ a time? Whereas One Piece is centered around the whole world I can easily start naming crucial parts of the history that hasn't been explained yet that will play major roles in the story later to come.

    Quote Quote:
    kishi job in my oppinion is much more difficult , not that the difficult is a category to evaluate the mangas, but i can see that it must be difficult for kishi and until now i recognize his awesome work.
    & i ask again Please Elaborate.

    Quote Quote:
    but the people that like more OP have to recognize that naruto villains are better , the history is better , the characters are better, we know much more about them that we know about OP characters and by that i cant undertsand this huge gap between the 2 oO.
    most of the things you post is just pure biased.
    How is naruto Villains better?
    Because they have a back story? A lot of the mangas i read The villains Don't have a back story Do that make it Bad? no.
    the history is better- Have you really payed attention the the History of one piece & just the story as a whole because if you did you wouldn't be making this assumption?
    the characters are better - Name some Developed naruto characters along with there developments

    Quote Quote:
    when if you have read naruto you cant possible say that naruto doesnt win any categories against op
    I would say naruto wins in a few categories but not the ones u named above
    Last edited by ArtieBoy; February 06, 2011 at 10:57 AM.

  6. #275
    The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bot Lane
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,796
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: NARUTO vs.Bleach vs. One Piece Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtieBoy View Post
    its clearly there OPINION! I think one piece is a lot better then Naruto but will i go running around trying to force my opinion on people? No. The only thing i will do is try to get the person to read the Manga to a CERTAIN point. if they like it cool if the don't not my lose.
    okay i get it , you like more OP and that is completely understandable, we are all different, we have different side of views and thats why we have the different oppinions. For me i love OP but in my mind i clearly see Naruto has the better, and i try to be imparcial, and in the end the conclusion that i get is that Naruto beats OP. they are both shonen so its easy to compare both , cuz they are similiar. we can compare the cast , we can compare the story , we can comapre the all the all world of both of them and althought we can like more of one of those 2 in some categories its going to be impossible to say that one isnt better than the other on that specific category.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtieBoy View Post
    Clearly Biased opinion. if this was a fact i would of like narutos beginning as much as u did. if anything i liked one pieces a little more then Naruto because i liked that it had Adventure & action
    i read both of them and i think that most of the people if they read both of them will think this way , cuz although One Piece was interesting on the beggining, seeing Luffy searching for crewmates, i think that everyone will think that at least comparing OP since the water7 arc ( not counting with thriller bark) is awy better than the beggining , and few people i think will say that buggy , or kuro, or arlong,....... cant beat the awesome beggining that Naruto had. The beggining of Naruto is clearly much better and this altought its based on a personall opinion i think i am not making any mistake , cuz naruto had everything that one piece had and more , the history was much more interesting. Naruto , someone that is not understand, nobody liked , and because of that he hated everyone. on school he was always the clown and his rival was sasuke , we was always training so hard but his progress was almost none cuz Sasuke was always so far away from him. And then the school ends and we somehow managed to graduate and he was placed on team with sasuke and sakura and since the begginig another awesome charcater appears , kakashi! the leader of team 7. the all idea of the missions divided on ranks , based on this difficulty to perform , arcs as zabuza and haku was what made me fall him love for Naruto , since the beggining that i love naruto , and since the beggining that naruto has everything that i like , it has action, it has awesome battles , it is original , that world seemed to be very well created, i loved naruto charcater , its the type of one that doesnt give ( the same as luffy) and he wants to protect those friends above everything.
    Alot of thinks happened and one of the best thinks of Naruto part and that happened on the beggining was chunin exam , everything about it was just awesome , the introduction of orchimaru , we get to know abilities of ninjas of other villages as gaara was so amazing. zo based on what i see i can clearly say that the start of naruto beats clearly the start of OP , cuz it is much more interesting than when luffy found zoro , or when he managed to defeat kuro , i think that it isnt any comparation, cuz naruto story was much more interesting than OP one.


    Saying that OP is easier to understand , its not a bad think cuz and its not something that can be used to judge on this case, cuz smarter doesnt mean better. i meant only to say that kishi work is harder than oda, kishi since the beggining he was much more bold than oda , alot more , and his story is clearly neeeded much more attention to understand and by that we know much more thinks about it.
    I am not going to give examples cuz if someone read both they will easily understand what i am saying, in this case we can clearly be sure that it isnt personal thought it is a fact , at least until what both oda and kishi showed to us.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtieBoy View Post
    most of the things you post is just pure biased.
    How is naruto Villains better?
    Because they have a back story? A lot of the mangas i read The villains Don't have a back story Do that make it Bad? no.
    the history is better- Have you really payed attention the the History of one piece & just the story as a whole because if you did you wouldn't be making this assumption?
    the characters are better - Name some Developed naruto characters along with there developments

    how is naruto villains better????

    have you read Naruto? i think that its very unlikely for someone that did being saying that. i dont mind about back story, the only feeling in the end that matters is what i feel about this charcater presence. and i can say for sure that kabuto , or madara and especialy orochimaru beat who ever villain has appear until now on OP. blkackbeard for me although i get is "paper" comapring to orochimaru is a nothing lol. and that is a personal thought but also a fact i think , everything that blackbeard did orochimaru did . when we look to blackbeard we think that that guy is kinda pathetic, its much more difficult to get that feeling looking to naruto villains.

    One Piece charcaters will never beat Naruto´s at least not for the gap that most of you think it has. in my oppinion the cast of naruto is much better, as i already said the villains are better , naruto for me wins against luffy , cuz they both are very look like but naruto is a more deep character, and he is a character that shows everything good that a human can be, althought the fact that his parent died , so he was alone on this world and plus that fact no one liked him because of the fact that he has the 9 tails inside of himself. his life wasnt easy , most of the person with a life like that would on the "dark side", but with the help of friends he managed to be "save" and for that the think that he most want to do his protect his friends, never giving up and he also wants wants to be the hokage so that everyone can respect him.

    Plus the fights of Naruto are much more interesting than OP one, no chance that any fight of OP beats the classic that are for example, lee vs gaara ; sasuke vs naruto ( valley of end) ; naruto vs pain , ..........

    the only think that for me OP clearly wins against Naruto is the fact that it is more fun, with those scenes ,that since the begging happen , that it is seeing luffy asking stupid questions, or seeing sanji always with his super obcession with the ladies , also seeing ussop being always scared ( but it seems now that it changed a bit ) ,.......

    so for me i think that naruto is better than OP , altough the fact OP is also great.
    Last edited by jorped; February 06, 2011 at 12:26 PM.

  7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  8. #276
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ArtieBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Country
    United States
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: NARUTO vs.Bleach vs. One Piece Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by jorped View Post
    okay i get it , you like more OP and that is completely understandable, we are all different,
    Me & 300 other people lol

    Quote Quote:
    we have different side of views and thats why we have the different oppinions.
    clearly

    Quote Quote:
    For me i love OP but in my mind i clearly see Naruto has the better,
    I mean obviously,
    1. U never answered any of my main questions
    2. every time you compare the 2 you mainly talk about Narutos serious side to One piece Comical side (which is very unfair)

    Quote Quote:
    and i try to be imparcial, and in the end the conclusion that i get is that Naruto beats OP.
    don't look that way to me. Just look @ this post & u can see how much u go into detail about naruto but you give a quick 2 or 3 sentences for one piece side.

    Quote Quote:
    they are both shonen so its easy to compare both , cuz they are similiar. we can compare the cast , we can compare the story , we can comapre the all the all world of both of them and althought we can like more of one of those 2 in some categories its going to be impossible to say that one isnt better than the other on that specific category.
    so by your logic we can compare any manga with any manga because
    1. Just about every manga has a story,
    2. Most action/adventure mangas has a world
    3. every manga out there has a cast
    so why just compare the Shonen demographic with the Shonen demographic?



    Quote Quote:
    i read both of them and i think that most of the people if they read both of them will think this way,
    Maybe, maybe not. naruto start was good, Flashy & action pack, but we got a little to much with not enough insight. so IMO i think the execution wasn't all there.


    Quote Quote:
    cuz although One Piece was interesting on the beggining, seeing Luffy searching for crewmates, i think that everyone will think that at least comparing OP since the water7 arc ( not counting with thriller bark) is awy better than the beggining ,
    you say you try to be *impartial* but you compare climatic arcs to *beginning* arcs? Once Again not a fair comparison on your part.

    Quote Quote:
    and few people i think will say that buggy , or kuro, or arlong,....... can beat the awesome beggining that Naruto had.
    in the beginning we had a Money Hungry Buffoon

    I care taker who was once a pirate who deceived the the richest girl in the village to try to take her wealth because he was tired of the pirate life.

    and a Fish man crew take over a village because they don't like the human race because the humans discriminated against them in one point in time (& still does now) to make them feel there pain in suffering

    Might i add none of these arcs took place in the same town or Village

    sounds exciting to me


    Quote Quote:
    cuz naruto had everything that one piece had and more ,
    And that was?

    Quote Quote:
    the history was much more interesting.
    & i ask again, How so?

    Quote Quote:
    Naruto , someone that is not understand, nobody liked ,nobody liked ,
    the miss understood main character. that nobody liked How original
    Quote Quote:
    and because of that he hated everyone.
    Naruto didn't hate anyone He was a delinquent who wanted to prove himself to the world
    Quote Quote:
    on school he was always the clown
    why would he be a class clown if he hates everyone?

    Quote Quote:
    and his rival was sasuke , we was always training so hard but his progress was almost none cuz Sasuke was always so far away from him. And then the school ends and we somehow managed to graduate and he was placed on team with sasuke and sakura and since the begginig another awesome charcater appears , kakashi! the leader of team 7. the all idea of the missions divided on ranks , based on this difficulty to perform , arcs as zabuza and haku was what made me fall him love for Naruto , since the beggining that i love naruto , and since the beggining that naruto has everything that i like , it has action, it has awesome battles , it is original , that world seemed to be very well created, i loved naruto charcater , its the type of one that doesnt give ( the same as luffy) and he wants to protect those friends above everything.
    Alot of thinks happened and one of the best thinks of Naruto part and that happened on the beggining was chunin exam , everything about it was just awesome , the introduction of orchimaru , we get to know abilities of ninjas of other villages as gaara was so amazing. zo based on what i see i can clearly say that the start of naruto beats clearly the start of OP , cuz it is much more interesting than when luffy found zoro , or when he managed to defeat kuro , i think that it isnt any comparation, cuz naruto story was much more interesting than OP one.
    & the rest is just a synopsis on the first major arc which doesn't prove anything about Naruto being better because of your inability to compare things.
    But look @ what we have here?! After you give a huge summery about naruto you then give two brief & short examples of how one piece is lacking. Is this you trying to be impartial?

    Quote Quote:
    Saying that OP is easy to understand , its not a bad think cuz and its not something that can be used to judge on this case, cuz smarter doesnt mean better.
    All i want to know is HOW is one piece easy to understand. I never assumed you meant that i thought U was saying one piece was bad because its easy to understand. I just want you to elaborate on how is it easy to understand.

    Quote Quote:
    i meant only to say that kishi work is harder than oda, kishi since the beggining he was much more bold than oda ,alot more
    & i ask Again How so?

    Quote Quote:
    and his story is clearly neeeded much more attention to understand and by that we know much more thinks about it.
    I would say they need just about the same attention. Because if you miss a important note Like the straw hats saying they want to go to fishman island & then you end up confused about why are they at this place it might as well be filler thats them failing to pay attention to key notes. & if some one says This 4th world war is retarded in naruto they would look just as stupid because they failed to pay attention. Just like how i failed to pay attention to how the power system works in Hunter x Hunter. now i need to go back & read it slowly because i tried to speed read that series

    Quote Quote:
    I am not going to give examples cuz if someone read both they will easily understand what i am saying, in this case we can clearly be sure that it isnt personal thought it is a fact , at least until what both oda and kishi showed to us.
    if you wanted to back up your claims better then you should be able to give examples no problem. I read Naruto & One Piece faithfully on a week to week bases, & i was a narutard @ 1 point in time. but i don't think naruto is better, which is why examples would be good. this makes me question whether or not you've read One Piece throughly.




    Quote Quote:
    how is naruto villains better????

    have you read Naruto?
    Yea I've read it but if someones ask you a question you answer it. Thats how debates work

    Quote Quote:
    i think that its very likely for someone that did being saying that.
    what? seriously what is this suppose to mean I'm highly confused.

    Quote Quote:
    I dont mind about back story,
    Neither do i its just icing on the cake

    Quote Quote:
    the only feeling in the end that matters is what i feel about this charcater presence.
    so how do you feel towards the characters?

    Quote Quote:
    and i can say for sure that kabuto , or madara and especialy orochimaru beat who ever villain has appear until now on OP. blkackbeard for me although i get is "paper" comapring to orochimaru is a nothing lol.
    How so?

    Quote Quote:
    and that is a personal thought but also a fact i think ,
    just like how i think its a fact how One Piece is better then Naruto Lol

    Quote Quote:
    everything that blackbeard did orochimaru did.
    they did the same things? Orochimaru didn't have to bring anyone to the Akatsuki to become a Akatsuki member. BB on the other hand had to Capture Ace also BB Left the shichibukai & from what i remember Orochimaru was kicked out. so with that being said Orochimaru did nothing BB did.

    Quote Quote:
    when we look to blackbeard we think that that guy is kinda pathetic,
    A cowardly villain In one piece sounds bold one Odas part & he looks ugly too.
    its much more difficult to get that feeling looking to naruto villains. which isn't very bold now is it?

    Quote Quote:
    One Piece charcaters will never beat Naruto´s at least not for the gao that most of you think it has.
    Elaborate

    Quote Quote:
    in my oppinion the cast of naruto is much better
    Elaborate

    Quote Quote:
    as i already said the villains are better ,
    Elaborate

    Quote Quote:
    naruto for me wins against luffy , cuz they both are very look like but naruto is a more deep character,
    IDK what to make of the bold part. how are the characters Deeper?

    Quote Quote:
    and he is a character that shows everything good that a human can be, althought the fact that his parent died ,
    He didn't know his parents up until recently tho that part is irrelevant Theres many good people out there who don't know there parents. you can also say Luffy Is a character that shows everything good that a human can be although the fact that he don't know his parents & he WATCHED his Brother get killed on the battlefield

    Quote Quote:
    so he was alone on this world and plus that fact no one liked him because of the fact that he has the 9 tails inside of himself. his life wasnt easy ,
    Luffy dont like being alone which is why he latches on to people which in itself is a deep character trait


    Quote Quote:
    Plus the fights of Naruto are much more interesting than OP one, no chance that any fight of OP beats the classic that are for example, lee vs gaara ; sasuke vs naruto ( valley of end) ; naruto vs pain , ..........
    Opinion


    If you dont feel like answering any of my questions you might as well not respond @ all & if you do reply to my post without making some decent points & comparisons i wont respond @ all. it was i was even debating with myself whether or not to reply to this.
    Last edited by ArtieBoy; February 06, 2011 at 01:46 PM.

  9. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
  10. #277
    The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bot Lane
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,796
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs. Bleach vs. One Piece Poll

    lol i am not going to answer to all that cuz i dont need to , to make you understand my point.

    first you say that naruto didnt hated everyone, and i will say to you look here:

    http://www.mangareader.net/93-137-8/...apter-132.html

    the reason why i i say much more sentences about Naruto than OP cuz i really connect with Naruto history and Naruto has much more to say than OP.

    First of all lets see the history , i will try to compare both :

    One Piece:

    there is a little kid that wants to be a pirate , that his is dream. He admire Shanks and wanna to join his crew. But Shanks as a great man he is and has a man that knows the danger of the seas doesnt want him on his crew. One day some bandits come to the village where luffy lives and they went to the bar where luffy and the pirates were and they started messing with the pirates but shanks letted them continue doing that , despite the fact that if he wanted he could end with that in seconds. Luffy was very dissapointed and didnt realize why shanks didnt fight back and was very dissapointed. but thats when they realize that luffy had oponned the treasure box and that he ate the devil fruit that changed luffy body into a rubber, so from no one he turned into a rubberman. another day those bandits return to the bar and there is only luffy and the barman , luffy started a fight with the bandits cuz they were calling names to shanks crew, and obviously luffy lost , but after sometime shanks crew appear again at the village and when they know what happened to luffy they go save him, and they this time are serious, when they find the bandits , they say to the to stop , cuz if they dont they are going to be killed. shanks wasnt kidding but the leader of the bandits somehow managed to get away with luffy, and they went to the sea, nobody would suspect that they went to the sea, but shanks managed to find them and saves luffy but he ends lossing his arm. luffy that they learnt a very precious lesson, and shanks gave to him his hat , and say before he leaving that when he managed to become a great pirate he would want his hat back, so shanks and his crew left the village and luffy decided to wait more time , until he becomes stronger.

    Naruto :

    There is a kid, his name is naruto and he wants to be a hokage, that is the strongest ninja on the village, cuz he wants to be respected by everyone. since he was child that he is hated by everyone and because of that he also hates them, cuz he doesnt know what he did to be so hated. the reason why he is only going to know sometime later, but the reason is because inside of himslef he has a monster that years ago almost destroyed the village. So nobody likes him and he doesnt have any familiy , they never new his parents so his life is very sad, he doesnt have anyone to support him. he always does stupid thinks to try to get attention, but that doesnt make the thniks better, he still is alone, but with time he managed to get good friends and for him they are important than everything, he will give his life for them.


    so they both seem to have a great history, but for me i still would be a bit more interested about the naruto one.

    But what oda did after this for me is much less bold and much less interesting than what kishi did. i dont know for me the beggining of naruto is much more interested than the begginig of naruto.

    i think theirs no comparation between zabuza arc or exam chunin arcs with buggy arcs , arlong arcs. Naruto was much more interesting at least for me , and One Piece. the fights that Naruto has on the beggining are just epic, i still remember my first time that i thought that naruto was epic , seeing him finding a away of managed to force zabuza to end the jutsu that was letting kakashi prisioned was just epic, nothing that i haver felt in the first 200 chapters of OP. still i liked much more the way that naruto was going than the way OP was cuz for me not counting with the arc that they met frankie , the others that they were island on island trying to find crewmates were nothnig special , it was good but for me it wasnt that good. for me one piece only can be as good as most of you say if you are only counting since water 7 ( except thriller bark) cuz until there we saw nothing special, maybe the best part until them would have been the arlong arc, but arcs as skypea were super boring! and about naruto i never felt that , of course some chapters were not as interesting, thats obvious , but never that boring , at least for me. and the major problem that make people say that naruto is not the same that it was before is the fact that they dont like the way Naruto still is after Sasuke , for me i completely get it and i like much more these way cuz if naruto had give up on sasuke it wouldnt be the same Naruto we know since the beggining.


    about me saying that is easier to understand his cause naruto has much more behind it , and by that if someone wants to understand it they will be force to have a good knowledge about the all history behind, and about one piece is not exaclty the same , at least it isnt needed the same ammount of concentration.

    And i didnt never say that we could compare any manga with any manga, but on these case i think we can compare naruto and op cuz they both are shonen and by that they are similiar in some aspects.

    as you have read naruto , and you still think that op villains are better i will not say anything cuz if the work of kishi didnt gave that idea so is not me with simple words that am going to change that.


    About me saying that Naruto is deeper than Luffy i am not saying any mistake a think , they both are very similiar, but Naruto manages to have more concerns , he has much more troubles than luffy and we already saw that he doesnt solve everything by fighting. if you saw naruto vs pain you will get what i mean. at least until these time luffy havent shown that , but its still possible that luffy does , OP is only half made.


    About the charcaters i like much more of Naruto ones , maybe thats cuz we have much more info about naruto`s but i think that characters like shikamaru, gaara, kakashi , naruto ,orochimaro, .... are much more stronger than the ones that OP has.


    The fights are much more interesting , the fights of OP only became interesting until the fight of luffy vs lucci until them it was very boring, and in naruto fights i dont feel that , we see naruto and others characters winning crazy plans, in naruto we see much more teamwork than in one piece that is almost all the times each of them fighting against another guy.

  11. #278
    英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    My at home.
    Country
    Japan
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,711
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs. Bleach vs. One Piece Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by jorped View Post
    i read both of them and i think that most of the people if they read both of them will think this way,
    I in fact read all three of them

    And I say to you that OP is much more larger and open on a zillion plot possibilities than naruto.

    Naruto is heading in a clear direction which is Naruto becoming hokage and surpassing the last generation and we can almost predict whats gonna happent in between while in OP you can't even predict whats gonna happen next chapter.
    "[I]If you think I'm gonna sit here idly by and do nothing, then you're right, because that's what I do here.[/I]"

    Steven Hyde

  12. #279
    The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bot Lane
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,796
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs. Bleach vs. One Piece Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by dark lord View Post
    I in fact read all three of them

    And I say to you that OP is much more larger and open on a zillion plot possibilities than naruto.

    Naruto is heading in a clear direction which is Naruto becoming hokage and surpassing the last generation and we can almost predict whats gonna happent in between while in OP you can't even predict whats gonna happen next chapter.
    lol thats funny to say , cuz naruto is almost at his end and op is half of his history.

    if you want me also to predict what is going to happen for one piece, i can say:

    one piece is also goin in a clear direction to luffy and his crew find one piece LOL and luffy become the pirate king

    still despite the fact that naruto is almost in the end , more thinks are going to be revealed than in one piece on this last half, at least if oda does the same think he did on the first half
    Last edited by jorped; February 06, 2011 at 03:31 PM.

  13. #280
    英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    My at home.
    Country
    Japan
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,711
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs. Bleach vs. One Piece Poll

    Well, I have to agree that adult people may not like how OP and naruto are handled and the way characters are being drawn, and I think you might be right on how bleach should appeal to seinen audience, however, bleach doesn't meet the standards for a seinen manga, its basically trash, why ? people bleed to the death but don't actually die, I've seen seinen characters getting hit by a train and did actually die as well as a load of rape scenes, and bleach doesn't have that, its a safe manga and thats how kubo intended it to be. Its meant for shounen audience.Heck even OP is more likely to be called violent than the other two.

    I'm a fan of bleach despite being a trash manga and I argue from my experience with the manga unlike some of you guys who read a couple of chapters from OP and then coming here just for the sake of arguing which is irrational and doesn't make sense btw.

    OP has a solid fan base who actually do read the other two which is not the case for bleach fans or narufans.

    @BleachOD,We may have diffrent views since you consider bleach your passion in life, so its only natural for you to defend it with all your might and I respect that as well as I respect how people defend what they believe in.As for me its just an amusement and fun thing to do on my free time.
    "[I]If you think I'm gonna sit here idly by and do nothing, then you're right, because that's what I do here.[/I]"

    Steven Hyde

  14. #281
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Country
    Indonesia
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,361
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs. Bleach vs. One Piece Poll

    If there's anything I have to say about Bleach is Kubo's great sense of humor. I love his nonsense and sarcasm schticks.

  15. #282
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ameya730's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pune
    Country
    India
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    792
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs. Bleach vs. One Piece Poll

    @bleachod
    whom did ichigo kill in HM?? i dont remember him killing anyone there. also ichigo IMO is just like any other shonen hero wanting to protect his nakama despair brings forth hidden power etc. there is nothing that makes him stand out from the rest of the pack.

    also can you elaborate as to why you think it is comparable to seinen? i personally have never found bleach to have any semblance to a seinen manga.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  16. #283
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like

    reopen naruto vs one piece

    I saw the last naruto vs bleach vs one piece (one piece won by a landslide) for future events they're not ending anytime soon since bleach is in it's last arc and it was last I think we should compare the 2 best selling mangas in japan one piece is the best selling manga in japan with naruto a close second

    naruto has the whole ninja war going on and one piece has started the new world arc (last one piece vs naruto vs bleach poll was closed if there are any other poll out there of this same topic sorry i didn't feel like browsing the whole forum)

    and the 2 big contenders naruto and one piece NARUTO weighing in at about 577 chapter (at the time of this post) vs one piece weighting in at about 657 chapters which one will take home the gold can naruto the underdog pull through and pull a 180 and beat one piece will one piece pull a shippuden and go down hill faster then you can say believe it who knows I would also like you guys to compare the animes to with music and animation
    also the mangas compare them as well needless to say this tread will contain spoilers

    Naruto
    Characters: Naruto being bullied and looked down upon since childhood wants to earn respect form the villagers headstrong and is a one note pony (looking at general charter not going to deep into it)

    Saskue: I don't know what the word emo even means anymore but saskue is apparently first he wants to kill his brother for murdering his clan then he wants to destroy the leaf village for making his brother do that and is currently a jackass for betraying his friends for power

    Sakura: total bitch violent beats the shit out of naruto for the stupidest reasons even when he's badly wounded

    One piece

    Luffy: headstrong wants to become king for the pirates because of a promise he made to shanks he's traveling the grand line and new world currently we don't know how powerful he is since he hasn't fought an opponent that has given him any trouble loves adventure and smiles at the sight of danger not afraid to die willing to take on the whole world for his friends stupid as all hell but lovable at the same time

    Zoro: wants to become the worlds greatest swordsman because of a promise he made with his dead rival when he was a kid unbelievable strength stamina and will remaining badass at all times but still making you laugh he's always at the brink of death always serious even when the crew are all acting like retards and it is currently unknown how strong he is since we haven't seen him go all out in a fight yet

    Sanji: badass one minute and dumbass every time there's a hot girl around currently zoro's rival or acting like it even thought zoro kicks sanjis ass charter and power wise

    I like one piece because the charters are likable and you don't know what enemy's the strawhats will fight next because of the devil fruits and the fucked up nature of the grand line you never know what new adventures await and it has remand consistent though out charters and humor are always good and enemy's that are so powerful they could kick the ass of about almost every naruto charter (there's a guy made of lava come on) and one of the really cool things i like about one piece is villains don't get a dramatic past and make you read flash backs you don't care about they make you hate them and it's so satisfying seeing them get their asses kicked in the end so whats so good about naruto please explain
    Last edited by tee23; February 21, 2012 at 01:42 AM.

  17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts