Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)

View Poll Results: Which is your favourite?- Naruto, Bleach Or One Piece

Voters
402. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto

    69 17.16%
  • Bleach

    32 7.96%
  • One Piece

    301 74.88%
Thread Closed
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 283

Thread: Naruto vs. Bleach vs. One Piece Poll

  1. #121
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Country
    Malaysia
    Posts
    65
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs. Bleach vs. One Piece Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by Samui View Post

    Arabasta arc? the whole 400 years old war in Skypiea?
    ooo yes, i forgot about that. ypu, peace definitely one of the major theme in that arc. but that happen before naruto part1, right?

  2. #122
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Country
    Israel
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    507
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs. Bleach vs. One Piece Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by hisoga View Post
    ooo yes, i forgot about that. ypu, peace definitely one of the major theme in that arc. but that happen before naruto part1, right?
    Hmm, not before part 1, but during it. Unless you meant part 2. In that case, yes, as far as I remember. Does it matter?

  3. #123
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Country
    Indonesia
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,363
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs. Bleach vs. One Piece Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by Samui View Post
    No, it did not. We found out about the Ancient Kingdom, the Void Century, the secrets the Government is hiding from the world long before Marineford. Discrimination? happened in Shabondy. Rebellion? well, Dragon appeared first on chapter 100, we didn't know about him much back then. And we still don't know about him much, like his motives.
    Clash of ideas of justice, it pretty much always has been there.

    And I fail to understand how you can say that neither of OP, Naruto are better than each other, when they're clearly not. How can you say that Naruto is as good as OP when, for example, Kishi completely ignores characters, while in One Piece almost every characters gets to shine. Now you only see Naruto and Sasuke. Danzou's characters wasted for no actuall reason other than satisfying Sasuke's hunger for revenge. He was given Mokuton, a powerful Sharigan, a goal to control the Kyuubi and yet all of this went down the toilet. The horrible conclusion of Pain's arc. That's a few of them. Of course, Naruto has its moments, but saying that it's at the top of the shounen world right now is just... I don't know.
    Is that so?? damn, I guess should start rereading it again.... sorry, everyone. Well, whaddya expect?? I stopped reading it years ago & now I'm starting to recollect those memories....

  4. #124
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Country
    Malaysia
    Posts
    65
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs. Bleach vs. One Piece Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by Samui View Post
    Hmm, not before part 1, but during it. Unless you meant part 2. In that case, yes, as far as I remember. Does it matter?
    sorry, i meant part2. not that matter but its not right to say mangaka A copying mangaka B without any prove.


    Quote Quote:
    Is that so?? damn, I guess should start rereading it again.... sorry, everyone. Well, whaddya expect?? I stopped reading it years ago & now I'm starting to recollect those memories....
    yeah, maybe you should reread and read because you like reading manga, not just to find it's flaw. try to enjoy and good luck.

  5. #125
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Country
    Indonesia
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,363
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs. Bleach vs. One Piece Poll

    Pointing out flaws is a good thing, you know. It just shows you that in every good thing, there's always a downside to it. Oh yeah, can you guys tell me where Franky arc starts?? I'm gonna start from there....

  6. #126
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Country
    Israel
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    507
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs. Bleach vs. One Piece Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by Newkerzy View Post
    Pointing out flaws is a good thing, you know. It just shows you that in every good thing, there's always a downside to it. Oh yeah, can you guys tell me where Franky arc starts?? I'm gonna start from there....
    You should start from the end of Davy Back Fights arc, with Aokiji's appearance. It's just before Water 7 (Franky's arc). Chapter 318, I think.

  7. #127
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Country
    India
    Age
    18
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs. Bleach vs. One Piece Poll

    Well! I'm a thoughtful guy, and I like all 3 mangas, so!The Reviews:
    Naruto
    : Started out great. It had good characters like Naruto, and a colorful cast. The fights are great, the emotions were great. In the first part the characters were equally balanced and had good developments, with them training and gaining powerups. Things went down after the timeskip, Kishi lost his touch for a while, and Naruto became a fucking crybaby, while Sasuke went mad killing all in Uchiha name. That was the low point of Naruto. BUT after the death of Itachi and Madara's introduction things are shaping up again. Kishi introduced new characters like Minato actually fighting, Bee, Raikage, Akatsuki roster, Naruto (after telling Sasuke they will both die) became cheerful again, and things are shaping up for better now, with Raikage and the others being really good characters, Bee included, and with the war coming up now, Naruto is on it's way to revival. Especially since Naruto and Sasuke are becoming better and better. The only problem is Sasuke getting WAY too much panel time, but the story is becoming better.
    Pre-timeskip Score: 9/10.
    Post Timeskip score: 7.5/10.
    Post Itachi Death Score:8.5/10.
    Total Score (Not an average, story, characters counted, everything):8.75/10.

    ONE PIECE: Ok, much has been said about it, and for what it's worth, it's really really good. Oda has been consistent with his characters, and he has a fucking badass main character, who is interesting, dumb, charismatic, and insanely likeable at the same time. Luffy really is a brilliant main character. I can't find a thing wrong with the cast, all are colorful, with their own stories, and Oda really gives them the deserved character development, which is all interesting. And if it fell behind Naruto in fights, Oda solved that with the Whitebeard War. The Whitebeard War, has, to date, the best fighting scenes I have ever seen. And though it fell behind Naruto after the war, Oda pulls out a 2 YEAR timeskip which promises to be badass, with all training. Unlike Tite Kubo, Oda has great storylines, comedy, action. Its a great Manga. With the Whitebeard war and Timeskip, One Piece has skyrocketed to a better manga than Bleach or Naruto.
    Score:8.5/10 (Pre Whitebeard War), 9.5/10 (Post Whitebeard War).

    BLEACH: OK. The Tragic Child. Bleach was my favorite manga for a while. Then it went down. Down Down Deep Down after the Karakura town arc. Kubo lost his mind, he kills off ALL the main characters, some very flimsily (Yamamoto). Aizen got way overpowered with the Hogyoku (His look Sucks with it) AND Isshin is a bad character (NOW). Ichigo is a poor character with only one attack. Just read the parts when Aizen goes to SS. Kubo kills off Gin, Rangiku arrives with no reason at all, and Ichigo's training isnt even shown, and his look sucks too. Kubo draws badly, HE HAS NO BACKGROUNDS at all after the Karakura town arc. He focuses on stupid characters.
    Score: (Pre Karakura) 8.5/10. (Post Karakura) 4/10. SOrry, but it got really really terrible.

  8. #128
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bowser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,100
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs. Bleach vs. One Piece Poll

    Naruto:
    Probably more popular than OP here in England - I don't know a lot of peeps who read/watch OP here in UK. Guess the art doesnt really strike to the people around. Story is pretty good I guess, good characters...at the very least most are on par with each other I guess. Emotions shown quite well, but I'm not really a fan of these - I mean Naruto and Sasuke...sure, Kishi is trying to show the bonds and stuff...but ehh too cheesy for me. Fights are pretty good, everything is shaping up pretty well I guess...

    Bleach:
    Oh dear...where to begin? It doesn't really have a significant end point to it - I mean Naruto has his objectives to become Hokage (something thats kinda been sidetracked atm with the wars...) and OP has Luffy wanting to be Pirate King. What has Bleach got?

    The plot wasnt bad at first you know...I mean up to the end of Soul Society bit, Bleach was pretty interesting to read. How Ichigo went up against a couple of captains and all that rubbish and Aizen betraying everyone. It was when he was more interesting too as well - he was arrogant but not too much, but now...¬¬. Plot went all downhill afterwards. Firstly, Ichigo kinda beats the captains, but Kubo decided in order to make the captains look powerful again, beats the Espada which Ichigo likely couldn't do. Then you have Aizen - wtf, is he a pokemon? And the way Kubo gets rid of the characters...awful.

    One Piece:
    Better than the other two. The art might be strange to some people, but the plot is briliantly developed and the characters are interesting. The fight scenes arent bad, and the characters arent ridiculously overpowered (except a few obviously). It's also pretty funny and the plot can easily be adjusted and has plenty of paths to go. Whitebeard War arc was easily one of the best arcs I've seen - the fight scene was incredible. Somewhat the themes can be related to real life (World Government I guess). There are so much more mysteries to be unravelled as well.
    Last edited by Bowser; August 29, 2010 at 09:26 AM.

  9. #129
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Phenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Country
    United States
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    60
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs. Bleach vs. One Piece Poll

    Truthfully, I think the three are equalled. They all bring something to the table that I like, however, I also find the 3 of them to be overrated, but I'll save that for another day.

    Naruto - The action and the villains are what keeps me coming back because, outside of Kakashi, I don't like anyone else from the Leaf, or rather, all the characters I did like are dead. I'm not the type of person that really cares for plot but I will acknowledge that it is going somewhere. Naruto and his "saving Sasuke" practically killed the series for me. I couldn't stand seeing Naruto continously go on about Sasuke when Sasuke nearly killed him. As I've stated, the fights keep me coming back. They can be really good, especially when characters are forced to think.

    One Piece - I'm not a fan of the artwork at all and unfortunately that's a big deal to me since I care more about art (and animation) more than I care for story. However, One Piece makes up for it with it's characterization. The way the strawhats interact with each other feels a lot more realistic than what I've seen in Bleach and Naruto. The friendship theme has been done to death and I'm sick of it, but it feels a lot more refreshing in One Piece. With that said, I'm not a fan of Luffy, but I do respect him more than I do Naruto. His dedication to his crew has won me over, but I really don't care for characters who're airheads. The thing that lost me with One Piece is the long, tedious flashbacks. I know they're for character development and whatnot, but I just don't like them one bit, especially when they get as long as One Piece. I'm not interested in what characters went through as a child. (Sorry, but that's just me)

    Bleach - I'm pretty bias when it comes to Bleach because it sort of follows the samurai theme and I'm just a samurai fanatic. However, it's hard to tell where Bleach is going. With all the fighting that's been going on (and I do like fights) it just feel way too draggy. Some characters didn't live up to my expectations, and left me with quite the negative impression on Bleach.

    Overall, each series has its strengths and flaws, and I find the 3 of them to be equal, but I'm more of a fan of Bleach due to the samurai stuff lol.

    Rurouni Kenshin and Yu Yu Hakusho are better by far though.

  10. #130
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs. Bleach vs. One Piece Poll

    The thing is that One Piece has way more copyright and therefore almost no one outside off japan even knows that one piece exist and most in england and america don't like One Piece because they only and only view the english 4kids wich sucks as hell!

    Yeah My opinion:

    General: One Piece >>> Naruto >>>>>> Bleach

    One Piece hardly has plotholes and the author doesn't give hax abilities to main protagonists and antagonists like TK (also Kishimoto). I mean in the battle of Sasuke vs Killerbee, Killerbee had the power to kill him and the rest of Taka without even using his Bijou and then when he purpously transforms into his Max form, Sasuke wins out of nowhere? Sorry this Kishimoto could do way better.
    About Bleach well, we all know about The Espadas, well we all know Espadas are ranked by strenght but out of nowhere Grimmjow and Ulquiorra can beat easily Ichigo the main character as well as one of the strongests while the other top Espadas SPECIALy stark are beated by single captains and Stark didn't even SAW a Bankai of any of his fighters and what 10 Vasto Lordes Can destroy SoulSociety but 3 can't beat 6 captains?
    this was pretty much the biggest contradiction ever and FINALY IN THE LAST CHAPTER KUBO about the fight of Yammi vs Kenpachi and Byakuya wich was the battle most people (bleach fans) were expecting SAW the fight ENDED OFFSCREEN? I mean the EPIC 0 Espada Fight against the top 2 strongest Captains ends offscreen with the 0 ESPADA BEING DEFEATED?
    How about Grimmjow? Is he alive or dead or Kubo finish him off ALSO offscreen? Bleach by far lacks the plot unlike Naruto and One Piece.
    About naruto, I see naruto as close to one piece in plotline but kishimoto way to much overrates sasuke and naruto (well he is the main but Sasuke) and at least Kishi KILLS good guys: Asume, Jyiraya and some other guys. While Kubo till now in the entire show only Killed ONE good guy... Yamamoto and wait! Hyori after HALF of her body was cut down she can survive? most captains cut down with horrible injuries survive? KENPACHI EVEN TOUGH HE WAS STABBED and slashed BADLy by nnoitra can still survive and lol kenpachi doesn't even have hierro... This is way beyond bullshit, the kenpachi role is WAY WAY to much overated...

    Yeah One piece goes my vote, naruto 2nd obviously and bleach 3rd. But accoding to drawing art and characters I like more Bleach the lacks the main events... Storyline and plot and CHARACTER DEVELOPMENTS (well this naruto is also but.. better)
    Grimmjow just pwns he was the best after the SoulSociety arc, he was the best!!!

  11. #131
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Roflkopt3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,470
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs. Bleach vs. One Piece Poll

    I really don't understand anything about why people like One Piece. Not one bit.
    Bleach... yeah I guess it deserves the low quota. It was fine until Soul Society Arc ended and was just incredibly much worse afterwards.

    Naruto got my vote for sure, especially since the series just recently proved that it still has high quality to offer, which was Kisame's past to me. It's the first part of the story on par with Zabuza's death and oh my god, Kisame's last moments were just infinitly epic.

  12. #132
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ArtieBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Country
    United States
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs. Bleach vs. One Piece Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by Roflkopt3r View Post
    I really don't understand anything about why people like One Piece. Not one bit.
    Bleach... yeah I guess it deserves the low quota. It was fine until Soul Society Arc ended and was just incredibly much worse afterwards.

    Naruto got my vote for sure, especially since the series just recently proved that it still has high quality to offer, which was Kisame's past to me. It's the first part of the story on par with Zabuza's death and oh my god, Kisame's last moments were just infinitly epic.
    it has a greatly executed story
    good fights
    good character development
    great art
    Adventure (something naruto & bleach lacks)
    good comedy
    good drama ect.
    go ask the people in japan why they like one piece it wouldn't be the number 1 series there for no reason. but then again its the number one series in the world
    Last edited by ArtieBoy; October 15, 2010 at 11:04 AM.

  13. #133
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Roflkopt3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,470
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs. Bleach vs. One Piece Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtieBoy View Post
    it has a greatly executed story
    good fights
    good character development
    great art
    Adventure (something naruto & bleach lacks)
    good comedy
    good drama ect.
    go ask the people in japan why they like one piece it wouldn't be the number 1 series there for no reason. but then again its the number one series in the world
    Yeah the thing is I can't find any of these in it
    Comedy and adventure maybe. Actually valuable points but One Piece totally misses my personal taste so it doesn't work for me either. However, seems to be a very personal point.

  14. #134
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ArtieBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Country
    United States
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs. Bleach vs. One Piece Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by Roflkopt3r View Post
    Yeah the thing is I can't find any of these in it
    Comedy and adventure maybe. Actually valuable points but One Piece totally misses my personal taste so it doesn't work for me either. However, seems to be a very personal point.
    guess i cant argue with that

  15. #135
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Country
    Austria
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    233
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto vs. Bleach vs. One Piece Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by Roflkopt3r View Post
    Yeah the thing is I can't find any of these in it
    Comedy and adventure maybe. Actually valuable points but One Piece totally misses my personal taste so it doesn't work for me either. However, seems to be a very personal point.
    Just a quick question. How many chapters have you actually read. I'm just asking because some people read like the first 20 chapter, see a Clown and stop reading. The bad quality of the early scanlation can also decieve. If I want someone to introduce to One Piece I will give him the first 44 Episodes. Say them to watch it and if they don't like it after Episode 44(Arlong Park) they should stop because then it is nothing for them.

Thread Closed
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts