Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Bleach Movie 4

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach Movie 4

The new version of Ichigo's theme was one of the best things of the movie.

The problem is probably that he did to much. Ichigonator/full hollow was something special in the manga, still unexplained, but here it was overused, he overcame it pretty easily, literally talking it off. What hurt the movie the most, was the non-appearance of Shirosaki.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TemplateR's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

So Movie 4 of Bleach is like "One Piece Movie Strong World" ? Then is the movie a little manga-canon right ?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

More like complete filler, what does let you think differently? The appearance of Hell Guards or the imprisonment of damned souls?
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TemplateR's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    More like complete filler, what does let you think differently? The appearance of Hell Guards or the imprisonment of damned souls?
    Well because of the "Hell Arc Manga Chapter", which was draw by Kubo.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TemplateR View Post
    Well because of the "Hell Arc Manga Chapter", which was draw by Kubo.
    That chapter was called "Imaginary chapter". Aparently Kubo had almost nothing to do with the making of this movie.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Newbie. View Post
    That chapter was called "Imaginary chapter". Aparently Kubo had almost nothing to do with the making of this movie.
    Thats not true, the screenplay was written by Natsuko Takahashi and Ookubo Masahiro,Kubo was overseeing the production. And the title of the chapter was "Imaginary number 01: The unforgivens" Dont give it any other meaning then it has
    I do agree that it is a sidestory and stands lose from Kubos Bleach-world. But calling it Imaginary chapter is giving it another meaning

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ca12nag3 View Post
    Thats not true, the screenplay was written by Natsuko Takahashi and Ookubo Masahiro,Kubo was overseeing the production. And the title of the chapter was "Imaginary number 01: The unforgivens" Dont give it any other meaning then it has
    I do agree that it is a sidestory and stands lose from Kubos Bleach-world. But calling it Imaginary chapter is giving it another meaning
    Same thing, Kubo didn't have much to do with the whole thing, even at the same time the movie released and said that there were 4 levels in hell, the manga showed Aizen being sentenced to the 8th level, and even before that, Tessai was being sentenced to the 6th level in TBtP. The movie also does many things that only the anime studio would do, not to mention rehashed and inconsistencies (Renji cutting Ichigonator's horn and using Kidou to send Ichigo back to the living world. RENJI, of all people, using Kidou).

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Newbie. View Post
    Same thing, Kubo didn't have much to do with the whole thing, even at the same time the movie released and said that there were 4 levels in hell, the manga showed Aizen being sentenced to the 8th level, and even before that, Tessai was being sentenced to the 6th level in TBtP. The movie also does many things that only the anime studio would do, not to mention rehashed and inconsistencies (Renji cutting Ichigonator's horn and using Kidou to send Ichigo back to the living world. RENJI, of all people, using Kidou).
    Well that Kido was a 1 shot send spell, it was pre-arranged by them. Anyhow people can get better in time at things. I do agree it has nothing to do with the manga dont get me wrong, but Kubo has had overall supervision in the production meaning they cant do things he says no too < thats what it means. If you have ever worked under those settings youd know what it means ^^.
    In short they use Kubo as a question beacon + Kubo can gun down anything he feels unfit for the bleach universe. (or would spoiler too much on his own work) ( or would destroy/alter his work). All valid arguments for him to intervene. And im sure he would if need be.

Lets say he wants to make a IchigoxOrihime in his manga k? Then he would never allow the animators to use that setting to make it happen in anime before he even drew it himself in his manga. Thus thats off limits.
    Other things could be that he has a idea in his head for some powerup for Ichigo of some sorts and accidentally the animators want to use a similar idea > then he could pull it out.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ca12nag3 View Post
    Well that Kido was a 1 shot send spell, it was pre-arranged by them. Anyhow people can get better in time at things. I do agree it has nothing to do with the manga dont get me wrong, but Kubo has had overall supervision in the production meaning they cant do things he says no too < thats what it means. If you have ever worked under those settings youd know what it means ^^.
    In short they use Kubo as a question beacon + Kubo can gun down anything he feels unfit for the bleach universe. (or would spoiler too much on his own work) ( or would destroy/alter his work). All valid arguments for him to intervene. And im sure he would if need be.

Lets say he wants to make a IchigoxOrihime in his manga k? Then he would never allow the animators to use that setting to make it happen in anime before he even drew it himself in his manga. Thus thats off limits.
    Other things could be that he has a idea in his head for some powerup for Ichigo of some sorts and accidentally the animators want to use a similar idea > then he could pull it out.
    Kubo also supervised the 3rd databook and it was neck-deep in bullshit. He generally doesn't jump in unless the studio crosses the line, like the episode before the Amagai filler where Ichigo almost kisses Orihime.

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally got the time to dl this and watch it in 720p.
    Kokuto should be voted best movie villain of the year.
    That guy + impressive voice acting = awesome villain.
    The previous 3 villains were crap compared to him.
    The pros? Story was great, setting was bad, great music, great villain..the other villains were terrible.

I don't think anyone would have hated the part where ichigo broke down and where yuzu almost died. Pure mindbreaking. Heck, I wished
    for that moment to happen in the manga, Ichigo look really cool jumping back to hell. Just like pre-ss ichigo would do.
    and Kokuto was freaking psycho.
    I don't think I'll be happier if kubo took part in this.
    I also really like the battles, they make sense unlike most of bleach battles.
    There is also a moment of ichixori there, but I'm fine because it makes sense and not forced.
    Oh and right, rukia nude, that shocked me.
    All in all, a pretty decent movie except for that stupid one-shot golden ray and power-up that shouldn't have happened.

But I still think hell is a wasted potential for Bleach. It could be explored more in the manga.
    Knowing kubo, he could create a better setting for hell and an arc that would last a few years for hell.
    Oh and no chad but more renji

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member g0dzax's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I definitely agree with you,it's a pretty good movie.Rukia nude blows you away lol,though I enjoyed how Renji took the huge punch and I hated the moment when Gunjou was struck by Some no Mai (that was directly copied from the manga lol just like Aaronierio)and we don't know if Kubo will explore Hell in the manga.It would make sense for him to make a Hell arc or something like this in the manga,it could be totally awesome and it would fit with Kubo's currently dark-art style and suffering and desperation.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12