Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Who will be the last villain?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aizen

20 22.22%
  • Ichigo (Shirosaki)

10 11.11%
  • Gin

12 13.33%
  • Urahara

12 13.33%
  • Shinji

1 1.11%
  • Orihime (with or without a Hollow?)

1 1.11%
  • Aizen's possible Boss

3 3.33%
  • Gotai13 (Yama-ji or the King)

11 12.22%
  • Other (explain)

20 22.22%
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will be the last villain?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Who will be the last villain?

Hi all,

Recently, I read an interview in which Kubo seems to be saying that Aizen will not be the last villain of the manga...

Now, I was wondering... if he's not the main villain... who will it be?

So, I come up with some theories... some good ones, and some bad ones just for the fun...

----

1) Ichigo/Ogihci (aka Shirosaki)

It would be very nice to have Ichigo as the main villain, since we know that his Hollow is one of the strongest we've seen so far.

It could be that his friends will have to fight him in the end, or that himself will have a last showdown in his inner-world against his Hollow-self.

2) Gin

Classic.
    He's been a really interesting character since the beginning, and if Aizen would just happen to die, I think he would make a fine "main villain" after Aizen.

3) Shinji

The Vizards are on the line between Good and Evil.
    If Aizen really don't have anything else to show and that all the Arrancars are dead, the only ones that could go against Gotai13 are the Vizards...

I doubt that Shinji would turn "evil", but we really don't know what's their intention...
    They seemed to want to take revenge against Aizen, but there's no telling if they will want to take revenge against Gotai13 afterwards.

4) Urahara

Urahara is the classic good guy that know much more than everyone else.
    How exaclty is he implicated in Aizen's scheme.

I know, for sure, that Urahara is the one that knows the most about Aizen's plan. And we know that Urahara, at least, shared Aizen's interest in building a perfect hybrid race (since he's the one that created the stone).

I think Urahara might have a bigger role in the future, but I'm unsure about his real intention...
    He was shown to be helping the Gotai13, but we can't be sure that he will stay with them all along.

5) Orihime

Probably not gonna happen, but she was shown to have the greatest power of all... the power to reject, and to change the reality to her own desire.

Many people suggested that Aizen changed her.
    Could it be that she's now one of the bad guys?
    Could it be that he "implented" a hollow in her, kinda like Ichigo has one?

Not likely, but still a possibility in the long run.

6) Aizen's boss?

It's also possible that Aizen was "working" for someone all along.
    And that he was only a pawn in someone's hand, but I can't really picture that.

7) Yama-ji or the King?

It could also be revealed that Gotai13 are actually the bad guys...
    In that case, Yama-ji, or even the King himself could be the last villain.

It would be interesting, because we are lacking enemies right now, and for Ichigo to have to fight against the best of the best, it would require him to have to fight against the Gotai13 (Shinsui, Ukitake, Unohana, Yama-ji, etc).

And the only way for them to fight one against the other is to have them take different side (ex: Gotai is evil, or Ichigo is evil, or Orihime is evil, etc).

-----

So what do you think?

PS:
    If someone could find the interview and post the link on this thread, it would be nice...
    because I can't find it back...
    Last edited by THM Nindo; December 27, 2009 at 10:38 AM.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who will be the last villain?

From the characters introduced so far it would seem that Aizen is the final boss. And i'm doubtful about Aizen working under someone, he constantly refers to himself as god. He wouldn't do that if there was someone above him. Of course, it is entirely possible that some random villain will pop up out of nowhere.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Snake_Cowboy's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

While I believe that Aizen will get very far in his intentions to become God/King and that there will be one more arc with him as the final boss, I'm also certain that there's going to be a big twist paving the way for the last villain in Bleach.

The way I see it, there are two main possibilities:

1) The Spirit King: we know absolutely nothing about him, except that he lets the Gotei 13 and the Central 46 rule Soul Society in his stead, but it's possible that there's a reason for that. Perhaps the Spirit King actually turned evil and was sealed by the Royal Guard (unbeknownst to the Gotei 13), but not destroyed. And Aizen wishes to kill the Spirit King not only for his own ambitions, but to destroy him for good and thereby save Soul Society or even the whole world. That could be a reason why Aizen is so convinced of his own status as a great benevolent god. The reason why Aizen tried to stop the Spirit King the way he did was because he knew the Gotei 13, loyal and blind, would never believe him. Perhaps when Ichigo and co. kill Aizen, they allow the Spirit King to re-awaken and it's the King that becomes the final villain.

2) Urahara: I've always thought that there is something fishy about Urahara. The guy is so smart, so mysterious, I have a feeling that Kubo is planning a major twist for him. Then there's also the way that Urahara basically manipulated Ichigo to prevent Aizen from taking the Hougyoku, without telling him anything. I think that shows a great deal about Urahara's character and it could be a hint of something sinister... Then there's the possibility that Urahara consciously turned Ichigo into a hybrid... Perhaps Urahara was actually planning the very same thing Aizen was, but Aizen was one step ahead of him, got him to be exiled from Soul Society and planned to steal the Hougyoku. In other words: Urahara and Aizen are rivals rather than enemies. Perhaps once Aizen is defeated and all sides are weakened, Urahara makes his move and becomes the new King. This way, the final battle would be between Urahara and Ichigo: manipulative mentor VS heroic student.

Those two are the main possibilities I foresee, but I also think that there will be a twist with Gin. Maybe we'll see more of Hell towards the end or Shirosaki will ceise control of Ichigo's body and become the last villain to conquer.
    "See you, Snake Cowboy..."

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Gin as a main villain is laughable. We haven't seen anything from him to make us think he's anything more than a great number 2. He has an attachment to Matsumoto. However, we didn't see his reaction when Allon almost killed her. Gin's shikai just extends and his ban kai would have to be something special. Aizen has been influencing Gin since he was a boy. Everything we've seen from Aizen, the ability to one shot captains and to perform high-level kido spells with no chant. We've only recently seen Hyori get sliced in half by Gin, but that isn't a special feat considering how angry she gets.

The only way I see Gin turning on Aizen is if he threatens Matsumoto.

Urahara being a main villain would be bad I think. He's close to Yoruichi and he basically trained Ichigo. He has a connection to Ishin. It wouldn't make sense to turn on all those people. Sure Kubo could write a reason in but I don't think it could make sense. I know it sounded fishy Urahara not telling Ichigo about Aizen and their real objective, but that was for writing purposes so that the readers would be surprised when Aizen was alive and turned on everyone. If Urahara explained about Aizen, Gin, and Tousen, and how Aizen got him kicked out of SS, then the story wouldn't have been as interesting as that huge plot twist.

Right now I don't think anyone we know of will beat Aizen for main villain. I kind of doubt the King would be a main villain, but perhaps he is. After seeing the way Central 46 operates, he could be corrupt too.

Although we've seen a pretty lackluster fight between Ichigo and his hollow, I don't want to see them fight again. It's too disappointing really and I don't really see how his hollow can really threaten him anymore than he did in their first confrontation.

Shinji is too weak to be a main villain.

Orihime? Never in a million years.

Aizen doesn't have a boss.

If there is going to be a main villain after Aizen then I don't think we've met the person yet.
    Last edited by Travis; December 28, 2009 at 09:32 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member poobert's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Gin would be interesting, but personally I think that it is going to be whoever trained Aizen. A VC doesn't learn high level kido by themselves.

I think there has to be another Aizen back story. We need to know how Aizen got to where he was in the Vizard flashback. How did he become VC? How did he learn his skills, when did he first discover the power of KS.... whoever first made Aizen a shinigami, or was present when Aizen learned his shikai would know of its abilities. Aizen himself would not have known what KS does, so he would not have hidden it from the first character to witness it.

Who ever made Aizen in to the twisted guy he is will likely imho be the final villain.
    My blog. Not very interesting, but if you are bored and want to burn time, there are pages of junk to read!

7. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Drmke's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Gin. Why? Kubo said he has two more arcs planned after this one. Aizen will most likely lose during this arc or become less important imo. Gin has done almost zero fighting so far leading me to think he has more importance than we have been lead to believe.

Having whoever trained Aizen show up and be the final villain seems kinda lame to me. Some random guy we have never seen before just show up and be the final villain just doesn't feel right.

OCCUPY THE WORLD

I got by Kaiten.
    <%M3J> Though I wouldn't mind Sari dominating me.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Snake_Cowboy View Post
    1) The Spirit King: we know absolutely nothing about him, except that he lets the Gotei 13 and the Central 46 rule Soul Society in his stead, but it's possible that there's a reason for that. Perhaps the Spirit King actually turned evil and was sealed by the Royal Guard (unbeknownst to the Gotei 13), but not destroyed. And Aizen wishes to kill the Spirit King not only for his own ambitions, but to destroy him for good and thereby save Soul Society or even the whole world. That could be a reason why Aizen is so convinced of his own status as a great benevolent god. The reason why Aizen tried to stop the Spirit King the way he did was because he knew the Gotei 13, loyal and blind, would never believe him. Perhaps when Ichigo and co. kill Aizen, they allow the Spirit King to re-awaken and it's the King that becomes the final villain.
    Have you been following the fillers lately!?
    It sound a lot like the fillers plot.

But, it could happen.
    Maybe the best of the best are sent to the "King's realm" because they need the best of the best to keep the King sealed away.

Maybe Aizen intend to get the key to free the King.
    And then, the King will be the biggest villain ever!!

That could be nice.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by poobert View Post
    Gin would be interesting, but personally I think that it is going to be whoever trained Aizen. A VC doesn't learn high level kido by themselves.

I think there has to be another Aizen back story. We need to know how Aizen got to where he was in the Vizard flashback. How did he become VC? How did he learn his skills, when did he first discover the power of KS.... whoever first made Aizen a shinigami, or was present when Aizen learned his shikai would know of its abilities. Aizen himself would not have known what KS does, so he would not have hidden it from the first character to witness it.

Who ever made Aizen in to the twisted guy he is will likely imho be the final villain.
    You say whoever trained Aizen and made him who he is today would be a great villain, but then you say Gin would also be great or interesting? Aizen is the one who trained Gin, and likely turned him into what he is today because he's been influencing him since he was a boy. Maybe Aizen didn't train his subordinates and just let them grow on their own, making them strong on their own, but he definitely influenced Tousen and Gin greatly.

We haven't seen Gin do anything remarkable. We don't know what his goals are and whether they align with Aizen's or not, but I don't see how he can be more powerful than Aizen.

About someone else being there that taught Aizen his shikai, that was probably his zanpaktou spirit. Why would another person need to train him on that. Also, we don't know if he needed someone else to teach him the kido. It might be possible to just study the kido by learning the chant and then practice performing it. Maybe he used his hypnosis to get access to some of the restricted kido books or resources to learn forbidden and/or high level techniques.

I just don't like that logic, because although there could be someone who trained Aizen. You could use that same logic with the trainer. Meaning there could be an even more powerful main villain that trained the guy that trained Aizen.

It's likely Aizen was always like this, or perhaps he had something traumatic happen to him when he was young, but that doesn't necessarily mean that someone was really strong that made him what he is today.
    Last edited by Travis; December 29, 2009 at 10:51 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Saint Markus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

hey, someone who can draw really, really well. do this:

Ichigo in Aizen's outfit with the hollow mask only from when he fought Ulquiorra on top of the dome.

bottom of pic reads "Coming Soon".

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member poobert's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    You say whoever trained Aizen and made him who he is today would be a great villain, but then you say Gin would also be great or interesting?............................

I just don't like that logic, because although there could be someone who trained Aizen. You could use that same logic with the trainer. Meaning there could be an even more powerful main villain that trained the guy that trained Aizen.

Well, you see, Gin is a character we know about. If we are not inventing characters, then he seems most likely to be a final villain if Aizen is not, considering there are only 2 bad guys right now, and one in Aizen. Every other character is good and it would be a huge stretch to turn them evil.

I like the idea that the guy that trained Aizen will be a villain, because I picture Shakuma Raregroove from Rave. This old wizened character, with a huge beard that is uber powerful, with a seemingly invincible disciple (haja).

It may not seem likely, but it is cool in my head :P
    My blog. Not very interesting, but if you are bored and want to burn time, there are pages of junk to read!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Tibet
    Post Thanks / Like

Let's look at the options:

Aizen: No. If Bleach won't end in the next arc, he can't be.

Ichigo (Shirosaki): No. The main protagonist has to fight the main antagonist, so they can't be the same person.

Gin: No. You can't be a good main villain if you were the underling of former main villain. And Gin isn't that strong.

Urahara: No. He did nothing that hints he's a bad person, he's the childhood friend of Yoruichi and he didn't use Hougyoku for his evil schemes.

Shinji: No. Neither his character nor his past is suitable for a villain.

Orihime (with or without a Hollow?): No. She is Ichigo's nakama.

Aizen's possible Boss: No. Aizen doesn't have a boss. You can't sit on the top of the world if this place is occupied by your boss.

Gotai13 (Yama-ji or the King): No. If you are evil, you don't reveal your true nature when you are semi-retired.

Other (explain): A member/some members of zero division. If Isshin was a member of RGs, I suspect we will see the future villain in the mini-arc.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Considering how little we've seen Gin actually do, it wouldn't surprise me if he turned out to be the next villain.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Maldives
    Post Thanks / Like

if aizen doesnt turn out to be the final boss then i would have to say Gin
    as for proof look at the colour spread from the chapter before the last one, hes the guy standing at the top corner looking down at ichigo and aizen and tousen are both prepping to attack ichigo, seems to me like classic final boss character foreshadowing

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a feeling the last boss is going to be the King.

As it stands, Aizen, Gin, and Wonderboy are the only true villians left. As long as Ichigo is around, the the Vizards and SS are going to be relatively peaceful. So, unless there are new villains introduced, I think the King will be the final villian.

Aizen to me, seems to be hiding something, I think he wants to kill the King because the King is in fact evil, and I think Ichigo will kill Aizen only for Aizen to tell him he's a fool and he has no chance of defeating the Royal Guard and the King.

We'll then have the best from SS and the Vizards teaming up with Ichigo and perhaps his pops to take down the King and the Guard.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member dflynchimp's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    I have a feeling the last boss is going to be the King.

As it stands, Aizen, Gin, and Wonderboy are the only true villians left. As long as Ichigo is around, the the Vizards and SS are going to be relatively peaceful. So, unless there are new villains introduced, I think the King will be the final villian.

Aizen to me, seems to be hiding something, I think he wants to kill the King because the King is in fact evil, and I think Ichigo will kill Aizen only for Aizen to tell him he's a fool and he has no chance of defeating the Royal Guard and the King.

We'll then have the best from SS and the Vizards teaming up with Ichigo and perhaps his pops to take down the King and the Guard.
    Delbi?! Is that you?! WELCOME BACK!!!

haha I still think Aizen is the final villian. At this point there aren't many ways that Kubo can introduce a new villian and make him/her more powerful than Aizen without coming off as contrived or shark-jumping.

I'm still on the boat that if Kubo wants to stretch this series out further than the current arc he'll probably have Aizen narrowly win/lose to SS+Ichi, then retreat to HM to perfect his next line of Espada, which probably are all vastrolorde AKA strong as frick. Yammy will be no comparison.
    Frak, or Frak not, there is no foreplay.

Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil, have no fun
    Silence is golden, ducktape is silver
    http://waldonator.mybrute.com

蔣幹打電話給曹操
    蔣幹:「操你嗎?我幹。」 曹操:「我操,你誰啊?」
    蔣幹:「我幹啊!」 曹操:「我操,你到底是誰啊?」
    蔣幹:「我幹啊,你操吧。」 曹操:「他媽的,你到底是誰啊,我操!」
    蔣幹:「我幹,我幹啊!」 曹操:「我操!」
    此時蔣幹的媽媽接過電話:「我幹他媽啊,你操吧?操你媽呢?」

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast