Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/6/14 - 10/12/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Fan League Character Discussion Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fan League Character Discussion Thread

About doubles:

Quote Quote:
    Level 2:
    Bonus: +4 points are added to the pair’s total, L1 and L2 Formations can be used

Preset Pairs: Kita/Nitobe; Momoshiro/Kaidoh; Koharu/Hitouji; Renji/Kirihara; Niou/Yagyuu; Kamio/Ibu; Gin/Kenya
    Renji/Kirihara and Niou/Yagyuu should be level 3. None of them has ever lost in doubles, and they could DEFINITELY take on the Silver Pair. Still, I understand why the silver pair is lv 4.

But I think those 2 pairs should definitely be level 3.

Question, how many characters are we going to be allowed to pick tomorrow? Only one?

Also, a question about pair levels.
    Any character combinations not listed in there, are they assumed to be level 1?

Also, why PM you instead of just posting on the topic? If we post it, we can keep track of what characters have already been picked, and that way we won't try to pick someone who has already been picked. You know, to speed things up.
    Last edited by Sherlock Holmes; December 29, 2009 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock Holmes View Post
    About doubles:Renji/Kirihara and Niou/Yagyuu should be level 3. None of them has ever lost in doubles, and they could DEFINITELY take on the Silver Pair. Still, I understand why the silver pair is lv 4.
    I think Level 2 makes more sense, because neither of those are really 'normal' pairs. The higher levels should be for doubles pairs which play together all the time.

Quote Quote:
    Also, why PM you instead of just posting on the topic? If we post it, we can keep track of what characters have already been picked, and that way we won't try to pick someone who has already been picked. You know, to speed things up.
    Yeah, I think posting would probably work more quickly than PMing.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock Holmes View Post
    About doubles:

Renji/Kirihara and Niou/Yagyuu should be level 3. None of them has ever lost in doubles, and they could DEFINITELY take on the Silver Pair. Still, I understand why the silver pair is lv 4.

But I think those 2 pairs should definitely be level 3.

Question, how many characters are we going to be allowed to pick tomorrow? Only one?
    <hr noshade size="1">
    Also, a question about pair levels.
    Any character combinations not listed in there, are they assumed to be level 1?
    <hr noshade size="1">
    On Doubles, I agree with whatb Kuwabra said, that's the reaso they are only L2.

Every Pair, that is not listed has a level of 0.

To tell the truth, I just noticed I fucked up with the timezones and switched voicA and Ken with you guys. It shouldn't be too much of a problem though as we can still say:
    "Player X chose Y minutes after the pick started."
    It just takes slightly longer like that.

To avoid double picking, I'll post the chosen characters in my first post alongside:
    "chosen X minutes after pick started". I apologize for this and hope that we can do it nevertheless.
    Last edited by Kaoz; December 30, 2009 at 04:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, no problem. Still don't understand why we can't just post the choices though.

*prepares pm with "Niou" on it*

I'm sending this as soon as the selection starts. I have a laptop and a wifi stick, so even though I'm going skating tomorrow, I'm still gonna be able to pick him! HA!

...I am overly competitive, aren't I?

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I had a reason for that, back when I came up with it but somehow I can't seem to remember.

Also, I think I can guess your picks (2 by the way, did I answer that before?).

Well, I suppose you are a bit, on the other hand, I'd do the same.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

2?
    Hmm...I know what my two are gonna be.
    Niou/Yagyuu. I can say this with confidence because I know I will be the first one to pick.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought as much.

If everyone is like this, I'll get the last pick.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member javimgol's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

I like last Sherlock version of Nioh, with a few objections
    Illusion [Effect]:
    When playing Singles, Niou can choose one player and copy that player’s stats. If that player's base total exceeds Niou's by up to 10 points, all stats are copied at minus 1. If that player's base total exceeds Niou's by up to 20 points, all stats are copied at minus 3. Also Niou can copy one Effect OR Aura from the chosen player. If that Effect would increase/decrease the stats of any player, Niou only gets 50% of its original effect

Why? Without this changes, Nioh could be a 62's Ryoga!!! with Twist Serve and Rising Shot.
    So, Nioh would beat almost everyone of the High Tier, except Big 4 Oni,Kazuya, Irie and Ryoga. He would beat Ryoma,Yukimira, Sanada, Tezuka, etc!

You should update the other thread

So, we send our chosen players in a PM or in the other thread?

And I'll be faster XD

As I said, there is an absolutely broken ability.I won´t tell you till the season has started , but I think in a month it will be transferred to [Aura] or makin' it impossible to copy, taking into account that Muga/Moujuu could copy it
    Last edited by javimgol; December 30, 2009 at 06:53 AM.
    So Proud to be Spanish:
    World and Europe Champion of Football.Real Madrid Best Team Ever,has 10 Champions League
    Rafael Nadal, tennis player with the Golden Slam( 4 Grand Slam and Gold Olympic Medal)
    Europe Champion and Olympic Subchampion of Basketball,Pau Gasol Champion of the NBA '09,'10

F.Alonso, World Champion in '05 and '06, #1 of Ferrari
    Jorge Lorenzo, Alberto Contador, Adam Raga...
    ¡Viva España!

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Send me a pm, I'd say.

Also, if you keep saying those kind of things, we might figure out which one it is.

Now, has anyone objections on Sherlock's version of Niou?

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chaosmaster1991 View Post
    Send me a pm, I'd say.

Also, if you keep saying those kind of things, we might figure out which one it is.

Now, has anyone objections on Sherlock's version of Niou?
    See my ^post
    Well, let`s be fair
    It's Krauser's -Crucify [Final Effect]:
    If the opponent’s Speed is within 2 points of Krauser’s, Krauser automatically wins. (Singles only)
    Anyone with Muga/Mugyyu can copy it. And with that, 90% of the matches VS people in their same level are automatically wins

Let's see what players would win VS others who cost more than him with Muga+Crucify
    -Chitose would beat Tachibana,Fuji
    -Tachibana would beat Atobe with Rondo,Tezuka, Sanada
    -Kirihara would beat Tachibana,Atobe using Rondo, always VS Tezuka, Sanada and Ryoma
    except with Ryoma's PoP
    -Kamio would beat Yagyyu,Renji, Atobe with Ice World,Sanada with Rai, Ryoma!!
    -Ishida would win VS Minami,Higashikata,Shinji,Kiraku,maybe VS Mizuki,Reiji,Kajimoto,Hitouji,Koharu,Ootori,Oishi,Momo,Kaidoh,Gin (LOL),Oshitari,Bunta,Fuji!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You could just add that only Muga user can copy it
    Last edited by javimgol; December 30, 2009 at 07:31 AM.
    So Proud to be Spanish:
    World and Europe Champion of Football.Real Madrid Best Team Ever,has 10 Champions League
    Rafael Nadal, tennis player with the Golden Slam( 4 Grand Slam and Gold Olympic Medal)
    Europe Champion and Olympic Subchampion of Basketball,Pau Gasol Champion of the NBA '09,'10

¡Viva España!

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, thank you.
    I'll change it, I suppose, afterall there is no one else who can do this, it seems.

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, thank you.
    I'll change it, I suppose, afterall there is no one else who can do this, it seems.
    The priorities are the change of Deus ex Machina Nioh and make Crucify impossible to copy if you have not Muga (Kirihara copied it in manga, remember), and impossible with Mugyyu, excpet if you want to make a SSJ Ishida and Kamio
    So Proud to be Spanish:

¡Viva España!

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

When did Kirihara copy it? I can't remember at all.
    Also, I'll change Niouh, if no one complains within 1 day.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bowser's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

That cause he didn't copy it

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

When did Kirihara copy it? I can't remember at all.
    Sorry, you're right
    Also, you have to edit Niou, remember

Illusion [Effect]:
    When playing Singles, Niou can choose one player and copy that player’s stats. If that player's base total exceeds Niou's by up to 10 points, all stats are copied at minus 1. If that player's base total exceeds Niou's by up to 20 points, all stats are copied at minus 3. Also Niou can copy one Effect OR Aura from the chosen player. If that Effect would increase/decrease the stats of any player, Niou only gets 50% of its original effect
    Last edited by javimgol; December 30, 2009 at 08:52 AM.
    So Proud to be Spanish:

¡Viva España!

New Reply
Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast