Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What if an Uchiha had a child with someone from the Hyuuga Clan?

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What If An Uchiha..

Yes, that's true...

Damn it, Itachi, isn't Sasuke enough for you to be manipulating already?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the kid would be killed...and the parents killed as well, it seems that if you watned to pick any more stuck up clans it would be hyuuga and uchiha clans they're always going on about: Hyuuga is the most powerful clan in Konoha, Uchiha clan is the strongest because of sharingan, and other stuff like that, and in most asian countries if the two families are against it then it wont usually go through and in a ninja society where fighting is normal and clan reputation is very important they would be killed so no need to get anyones hopes up i think ^^;;

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Man i wonder how these stupid questions started. To as something like this thread is like to come up with "I wonder what would happen if i mixed the sperms of Kisame and Orochimaru and impregnetaded it in some woman. Would it be little fishy-snakes?"
    AND someone actually comes up with a type of answer like "The Fish-genes are much stronger than a snake-gene etc." hahaha
    Naruto: Wake up already!<br />Sasuke: I have already awakened.<br />Sasuke: Awakened from my idiotic dreaming about a future... of staying with friends who are used to peace.<br />Sasuke: That&#039;s why i left the village. That&#039;s why a sought power!<br />Sasuke: My dream doesn&#039;t exist in the future. My lies in the past.

Schrödinger's cat 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Anax's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

@Bastukorv --> Don't be so negative man!

Quote Originally Posted by My Electric Circuits professor
    There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers. Kind of like the ones on your exam sheets in the end of the semester due to your fear of asking "stupid" questions now.
    We are fans. We are curious. We want to talk about all kinds of "out there" theories and laugh about it.

Now... let's think of what Kishimoto would reply!

Senario I

Kishimoto: That is a great question! It's fabulous! You are a very bright fan! Next question please!

Senario II

Shonen Jump press release: "There won't be any Naruto for the next 3 months because the artist requested time to heavily ponder on some groundbreaking ideas concerning the plot."

Senario III

Kishimoto: "I'm so glad that my fans are dedicated to my work. You give me strength during the hard times. When I'm sad and want to take my own life I read your crazy out there theories and brighten up, knowing that things could always be worse. When I don't know what to write next I just visit your forums and try to imagine what NOT ONE PERSON has thought, and use that in the manga. I'm so happy! Next question?

Senario IV

Kishimoto: Look, it's a simple genetical engineering question really and I haven't included in the manga because i woudln't want our younger readers to be unable to understand what's going on. Ok, next question?

Something like those
    ~Schrödinger's Cat

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm more inclined towards Scenario I than any other scenario

Well - it's fun to ponder nevertheless. No harm in thinking about it. And besides we've had some discussion about genes in Naruto as far as bloodlimits and the evolution from the Hyuuga to the Uchiha clan, among other things. The biggest problem is we will most likely never get our answer, as we do not have a Hyuuga-Uchiha romance blossoming in the series, so if you're okay with being frustrated, discuss away. ^_^

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Some interesting thoughts here.
    I especially liked Tanuki-dono's techniqual explanation. I felt like I was in biological class grade 13 again .
    Well...I also believe that the Sharingan would be more dominant as it was the original trait. But there's also the slight possiblity of a mixture. But let us be honest...that would be bleh.....so boring. Both bloodlines are solitary interesting but a mixture is just so....uber...it's too much "special" ability for one character IMO. It kills the individual powers which we love from our Naruto characters IMO.

Schrödinger's cat 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Anax's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Personally I never liked how Kishimoto related them anyway... Sharingan being the evolution (or mere mutation) of the Byakugan? Oh, well... you win some, you lose some.
    ~Schrödinger's Cat

Scanlator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member sabyr's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What if... An Uchiha and a Hyuuga had a kid?

What if an uchiha and a hyuuga had a kid? What if there was a mix in the bloodline and created a whole new bloodline skill?
    The regular sharingan looks like this: , if there was a mix, would it look like this: , or maybe this: , or even something completely different like this: ? how powerful would the person with this eye be? how would the world naruto react to this? Please post what you think might happen, what you think the special abilities would be, or a design you made up. Alot of people would like to see what you have thought up.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eaballer10's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What if... An Uchiha and a Hyuuga had a kid?

Well, the Sharingan evolved from the Byakugan (spelling.. sorry). I'm guessing the most that would happen is that it would be some type of underdevelopped Sharingan. Maybe normal eyes, but white instead of black, that could then be activated into the Sharingan. Just a guess..

Check out Urakai.com now! Kekkaishi is one of the best Shōnen manga out there!!

Intl Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

There is already a thread about this

===Topic closed===

shit, I forgot that Adam stool the mod powers I stole from Khal...

What? Khal got his powers stolen? He is vulnerable...now is the time to strike! -K

...damn...

:d

Itachi's Hat Maker MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted kadoman's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm..seems there is a thread called Byakugan V Sharingan, though it seems to be more focused on fighting outcomes rather than bloodline outcomes/design features/Naruto character reactions: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=2174.0 (and it was on page 9! And this one does have visuals for back-up - pretty ones!)

Well, we'll see how this one pans out. If it looks like it's just going to be about fight outcomes, guess I'll merge it - unless you had another thread in mind mate? If so, could you post the link here?

Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Isn't it obvious? This would happen

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member neomaster121's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

If they crossed maybe the user would have normal eyes and then when they want use shringan and if they want use shringan whenever they choose

or they might be a stronger shringan allowing the user to do all the attacks of a hyguui and uchia

Be The Flame
    Not The Moth

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that the result would be either the ubergod of ninja, and would be able to use both bloodlines (e.g. normal eyestate would be like all other hyuugas, and then they could either activate Byakugan or Sharingan from that state. Both Sharingan and Byakugan would have their normal appearance).

OR

A devolved version of Sharingan, that has powers from both doujutsus, and a different appearance.

I also have another idea. This will be mush easier to understand if you know a little about genetics first, since my explanation will most likely suck. Reading this page may help a little.

Bloodline limit abilities are genetic, so there is a gene for the ability within the clan members' DNA. In the DNA, there are always pairs of genes for one characteristic e.g. eye colour.These different forms of the same gene are called alleles. Alleles may be either dominant or recessive. A dominant allele always shows. A recessive allele only shows when both the alleles are the same .

So, since Sharingan evolved from Byakugan, its gene is probably just a mutated version of Byakugan's gene. The allele for one could be dominant and the other recessive. That would mean that the child may have one or the other, but not both abilities.
    If both alleles were dominant, then the child could only have one allele or the other, so it could still only have Byakugan or Sharingan, but not both.

And yeah, that might have been boring, but I like to spread knowledge around the world
    Vashperado rocks<br /><br /><br /><br />
    Spoiler: Konoha&#039;s secret taijutsu move show
    <br /><br />

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Raine_Joybringer's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I actually wonder if it'd be possible for the end result to be a person with a Sharingan for one eye and a Byakugan for the other? Probably not, but interesting none the less.

RJ's Avatar Rotation!:

Visit my dA account: deviantART Or my FF.net account: Fanfiction.net

Thread Closed
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast