Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36

Thread: Gin stronger than Aizen

  1. #1
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member itachisamata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Country
    Tunisia
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    163
    Post Thanks / Like

    Gin stronger than Aizen

    yes absolutely and with evidence, first of all, yesterday I watched the episode 52-53 for the 2nd time, the most important parts in this episode is when they brought rukia to exute her, after that, Gin appeared!
    the most important thing is, what said rukia.
    Rukia: "I always hated this man, slightly before i entered the gotei 13,
    nii-sama became the captain of the 6th devision. Around that time
    the man who became the captain of the third division, always started
    to talk to nii-sama when i was with him
    to anyone else it probably just
    looked like official talk between two captains.there wasn't much to the
    conversation but i couldn't feel that way. i remember the first time
    seeing him my whole body started to sweat
    , his fingertips ...his
    mouth... the slight movement of his eyes all of it felt like the slithering tongue of a snake touching my throat even though he was talking
    to nii-sama, i hated this man it felt like he slowly entered deep inside
    me
    , like a disease, that is kind of fear he made me feel. i never had a
    reason it's just that everything inside me resisted this man, that's
    never changed even after talking to him several times and nothing is
    different now.

    After that, Gin kept his mental control over her.

    well, many questions we can ask:

    Brief: always talk to byakuya when she was with him , her whole body started to sweat,she felt like the slithering tongue of a snake touching her throat (so even byakuya did not pay attention) she felt like he entered deep inside her so if he realy did, certainly he know about the hogyoku!!!
    we all know that after she stayed in the real world for too long, Aizen sought that the hogyoku is inside rukia. too slow compared to Gin, right?!
    Gin knows about the hogyoku inside rukia before Aizen for so long!!! so, who manipulate who ?

    look at this picture
    http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/386/21/
    toussen the bottom
    Aizen the middle
    and who is on the top of the bulding ??
    Last edited by itachisamata; January 04, 2010 at 09:22 PM.

  2. #2
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member kweci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    156
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gin stronger than Aizen

    thought i would reply to this one before someone else was extra mean...
    a) the hogyouku was put in rukia when she went to the real world via the gigai urahara supplied to her. the incidents she refers to in your quote happened before that. aizen is the one who had central 46 killed and rukia recalled back to SS. so, no, Gin didn't 'know' about rukia before aizen.
    b. the description rukia gives is most probably a plot device by kubo (take the espada description by fraccions in the arrancar arc as an example). we were supposed to think gin was the big bad mastermind for the longest time. that's what made an uber badass like aizen coming along all the more surprising. also, one might argue it takes more strenght/brains to maintain the kind of charade aizen did as a captain than it does for someone to creep a person out like gin did...

    cheers!
    bleach style points go to:
    1. Yama
    1. Soifon
    1. Ichigonator
    4. Mayuri
    5. Yoruichi
    6. Mashiro
    7. Grimmjaw

  3. #3
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    Tibet
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,318
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gin stronger than Aizen

    Quote Originally Posted by itachisamata View Post
    she felt like he entered deep inside her so if he realy did, certainly he know about the hogyoku!!!
    This is figurative speech, I don't see how it's relevant to presence of hougyoku inside Rukia. It was a hint about the evil nature of Gin.
    Last edited by Gran Maestro; January 04, 2010 at 08:16 PM.

  4. #4
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,711
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gin stronger than Aizen

    Slightly off-topic reply:

    That scene is one of my favorites in the whole series. Her scream and Gin's evil glare brought all together so nicely~


  5. #5
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member itachisamata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Country
    Tunisia
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    163
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gin stronger than Aizen

    Quote Originally Posted by kweci View Post
    thought i would reply to this one before someone else was extra mean...
    a) the hogyouku was put in rukia when she went to the real world via the gigai urahara supplied to her. the incidents she refers to in your quote happened before that. aizen is the one who had central 46 killed and rukia recalled back to SS. so, no, Gin didn't 'know' about rukia before aizen.
    b. the description rukia gives is most probably a plot device by kubo (take the espada description by fraccions in the arrancar arc as an example). we were supposed to think gin was the big bad mastermind for the longest time. that's what made an uber badass like aizen coming along all the more surprising. also, one might argue it takes more strenght/brains to maintain the kind of charade aizen did as a captain than it does for someone to creep a person out like gin did...

    cheers!
    Aizen said : "urahara wanted to kill the hogyoku but he couldn't so he took the only method left to him. he put a barrier around the hougyoku and bury it with another soul to hide it at that time the place he choses to hide it was in rukia. and when aizen found out about this rukia had already disapeared somewhere in the real world.
    urahara developed a spirit child that could not increase it's energy he used that to make a gigai that is impossible to lock on to and then left soul society, this gigai make the shinigami split it's spirit energy as a result the shinigami inside of that gigai will never recover it's spirit energy."
    rukia gave a part from her shinigami power to ichigo after that she become weaker and weaker and couldn't get her spiritual energiy to normal witch is abnormal, and yes , the reason is that gigai given by urahara maybe after he left soul society.
    so explain to me how coul she loses her spirit energy before urahara came and sai to her " ohh ,it seems like you have some difficulty should i lend you a gigai?" how she could posibly loses her spiritual energy before he even give her "the gigai"?




    so my friend that means rukia had the hougyoku from the begining and there is a big posibility that she may gave him the power of hogyouku itself.
    hint : ichigi hollows with horns


    Quote Originally Posted by Gran Maestro View Post
    This is figurative speech, I don't see how it's relevant to presence of hougyoku inside Rukia. It was a hint about the evil nature of Gin.

    we can't be certain because we don't know the ability of Gin yet !!!
    Last edited by itachisamata; January 04, 2010 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  6. #6
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vizardichigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Trinidad
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    804
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gin stronger than Aizen

    Quote Originally Posted by itachisamata View Post
    Aizen said : "urahara wanted to kill the hogyoku but he couldn't so he took the only method left to him. he put a barrier around the hougyoku and bury it with another soul to hide it at that time the place he choses to hide it was in rukia. and when aizen found out about this rukia had already disapeared somewhere in the real world.
    urahara developed a spirit child that could not increase it's energy he used that to make a gigai that is impossible to lock on to and then left soul society, this gigai make the shinigami split it's spirit energy as a result the shinigami inside of that gigai will never recover it's spirit energy."
    rukia gave a part from her shinigami power to ichigo after that she become weaker and weaker and couldn't get her spiritual energiy to normal witch is abnormal, and yes , the reason is that gigai given by urahara maybe after he left soul society.
    so explain to me how coul she loses her spirit energy before urahara came and sai to her " ohh ,it seems like you have some difficulty should i lend you a gigai?" how she could posibly loses her spiritual energy before he even give her "the gigai"?




    so my friend that means rukia had the hougyoku from the begining and there is a big posibility that she may gave him the power of hogyouku itself.
    hint : ichigi hollows with horns
    <hr noshade size="1">



    we can't be certain because we don't know the ability of Gin yet !!!
    No...She lost her powers because she gave them to Ichigo...It is not abnormal because she was on Earth...Not SS...There are not enough spiritual particles on Earth for her to recover...Also she was fighting hollows all this time exhausting the sparse amount of reiatsu that she did have...

  7. #7
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Eternal_Breath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Country
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    80
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gin stronger than Aizen

    Quote Originally Posted by itachisamata View Post
    Spoiler show
    Okay I'm going to keep this as brief and simple as possible.

    In regards to your first point it's Rukia talking about how she always thought Gin was creepy (Kubo has even stated he designed him to be such). When you are around someone like this it's not uncommon to feel unsettled by their presence. This is what that quote was referring to as she felt that way before she had the hogyoku (sp?) inside her being.

    In regards to your point regarding the picture of Tosen, Aizen and Gin this is most likely just reflecting their personalities. Tosen was always the most headstrong and the first of the 3 to go into a fight (whether ordered or otherwise) while it shows Aizen presumably taking charge and giving orders so he doesn't have to dirty his own hands. As with the other two, Gin's role is also suitable; preferring to observe a situation from a distance and take advantage of any opportunity that arises.

    While I share your distrust of Gin I have to say that besides speculation and Gin's mysterious absence in battle, Kubo has yet to give us any proof to him surpassing Aizen in strength and it will remain so until it's directly said to be otherwise.

  8. #8
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gin stronger than Aizen

    I don't know about who is stronger, but I have a very strong feeling that Gin is going to be the main bad guy in the end.

    It is very hard to explain, but the way everything is turning out, I have a very strong hunch. Well we'll just have to wait and see.

  9. #9
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Country
    Slovakia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gin stronger than Aizen

    I dont beleve that Gin is the main bad guy but he is at least as strong as Yama.

  10. #10
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    Tibet
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,318
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gin stronger than Aizen

    Quote Originally Posted by itachisamata View Post
    we can't be certain because we don't know the ability of Gin yet !!!
    What do you mean? Do you say Gin's bankai may have such an ability? Gin's shikai has direct physical attacks, I don't think his bankai will be any different and frankly I don't understand how this ability you mentioned works and why Rukia was the only one.

    Quote Originally Posted by scoobysvk View Post
    I dont beleve that Gin is the main bad guy but he is at least as strong as Yama.
    So it's national joke day, huh?

  11. #11
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member itachisamata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Country
    Tunisia
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    163
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gin stronger than Aizen

    Quote Originally Posted by vizardichigo View Post
    No...She lost her powers because she gave them to Ichigo...It is not abnormal because she was on Earth...Not SS...There are not enough spiritual particles on Earth for her to recover...Also she was fighting hollows all this time exhausting the sparse amount of reiatsu that she did have...
    second episode: rukia gave her power to ichigo and lost her shinigami power,because of that, she used a gigai dispensed for emergency use, shinigami who are extremely waekned enter these to wait for power to recover
    but instead of recovering she started to become more like a humain! anyway aizen said that urahara put a barrier around the hougyoku and bury it with another soul to hide it at that time the place he choses to hide it was in rukia. so the hogyoku were inside her , her soul.

  12. #12
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    Vietnam
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like

    Green Grin Re: Gin stronger than Aizen

    I think Gin maybe a Master and Aizen is strategist of Gin

  13. #13
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,385
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gin stronger than Aizen

    What bugs me is that Gin started following Aizen and not the other way around.

    But I like to think that Gin is the real badguy.

  14. #14
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    77
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gin stronger than Aizen

    I believe so too. Gin is just such an unpredictable and contradictory (wakizashi made for ranged attacks?, always has his eyes closed yet his shikai relies so much on his aim?) character.
    He's also about the only character that doesn't seem uneasy with Aizen at all.
    I think he's gonna play a major role at least...may it be as big villain or as undercover good guy (Rangiku?).

  15. #15
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Jamaica
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    717
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Gin stronger than Aizen

    Gin just like to see trouble so he follows aizen. People saying that he is at least strong as yama need to shut up -.- we have no proof.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts