Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 756 by cnet128 , Bleach 592 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Truth Behind Bleach? Decide for yourself!

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The Truth Behind Bleach? Decide for yourself!

Ok, before I do anything, I just want to say to anyone with banning ability that I'm not trying to troll. I just want to post something that seems really interesting here so that users can discuss and decide if it's viable or just plain ridiculous. I don't think it's against the rules right?

Ok, so here begins the story that a random user called Aoi posted, claiming he was some writer that worked with KT. Highly unlikely, but at the same time he did post an interesting story. It may be a fan-fiction, but it's a good one at that.

Spoiler show

I put it in a spoiler tag because it's large. Now, personally, I don't think it's real, but you must admit that it sounds compelling, and would explain a bunch of different things that are probably going to be left unexplained.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Truth Behind Bleach? Decide for yourself!

You know a troll did his job right when he's still being talked about after his posts are deleted and he's banned.

No offense, but I'm sure there are plenty of really good fanfictions out there that "make sense". How about we all make a thread for each one?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Exodi View Post
    No offense, but I'm sure there are plenty of really good fanfictions out there that "make sense". How about we all make a thread for each one?
    Hey, I just did it because people pm'd me asking me to. But actually, I've never seen fan fictions that talk about the past, or are like this, but if you'd be so kind as to point me to them...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Tibet
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, it seems fan fiction. No mangaka would plan that far ahead and nobody could know all these details.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Since this thread is about a fanfic, I am going to move it to the Fanfics & Stories section where you will be free to discuss this to your hearts content. If, by some insane turn of events, this fanfic turns out to be true thoughts actually from Kubo, PM a moderator to have this thread moved back to Biblioteca.

If anyone has any more fanfics they wish to discuss, I would suggest making a thread in that section.

I haven't read through the entire thing yet, but this certainly seems like a thorough story. This Irie character sounds interesting. I would love to see Kubo do more with the Shihouin clan.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member kazeofsilence's Avatar
    In a room, with Kubo Tite in a cage drawing me Bleach chapters in advance
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Indeed, we really could due with more information on the Shihouin, such as why and how it stayed one of the Four Great Noble houses.
    The Secret of the Manga

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    and Irie laughs and says if that is bankai then ur in trouble.
    If I was an employee that was recently fired I personally wouldn't write it in story form. I think a more appropriate approach would be to list it as details. Now sure some would tell it as a story but why include a detail such as I quoted? A line like that is perfect fanfic, i'm not exactly sure how to explain it but I just can't see an ex-employee writing such a detail.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gran Maestro View Post
    Yes, it seems fan fiction. No mangaka would plan that far ahead and nobody could know all these details.
    Oda stated somewhere that he planned out for 1000 chapters of One Piece.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I always thought that he had planned which way his story should take so to speak who faces who which role does every character play etc.. But if I remember correctly he never planned it for lasting that long, so his plan shouldn't be as detailed as the story is now (which would be rather impossible to plan 1000 chapters in detail )

This here seems a little bit to detailed (take a look at zgames quote... the funny thing about that is that I this line was the most suspicious to me) espeacially because it would just be the words of a "little worker".

Anyway it was quite entertaining to read this

The panda-bears rocking all over the world!

Country
    Tibet
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zatono View Post
    Oda stated somewhere that he planned out for 1000 chapters of One Piece.
    But there is a difference between planning an outline and planning such details like

Quote Quote:
    AIzen amusingly states that theyre outnumbered 3 to 1, sonidos behind Irie and performs an overhead slash. irie blocks with his finger
    Kubo still didn't decide on a concrete end to the arrancar arc (See here) and the original poster of this fan fiction expects me to believe Kubo has planned all these details right from the beginning? Yeah, right.

Not to mention, I don't think any assistant of Kubo would know that much detail. Would you tell your assistants your plan about the next 500 chapters of the manga considering that they can reveal everything if they get fired?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member conn-man's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i saw this yesterday when it was first posted and it really caught my attention because it covered some interesting topics that i've wondered about for a while, the origins chad and orihimes powers, the origin of the hougyoku, etc. but after i read it a second time i realize its poop, badly written fanfiction. i suggest that everybody ignore this.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner juge's Avatar
    Country
    Finland
    Post Thanks / Like

The only part i like about this is that it explains why the manga is called Bleach. I've been wondering about that since i started reading it years ago.

Country
    Tibet
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by juge View Post
    The only part i like about this is that it explains why the manga is called Bleach. I've been wondering about that since i started reading it years ago.
    Here is the true meaning of Bleach:

Quote Quote:
    Is there a reason the manga is called Bleach, or is that a secret?

The Soul Reaper - the color that you associate with the Soul Reaper is black. But "black" is too straightforward. So I thought about "white", but white is too simple. So if you put "bleach", somebody can associate that with white. So that's how Bleach came.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Saint Markus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

the only thing i can personally confirm is that Shinji was probably suppose to appear in the beginning of the manga with Inoue and the others. if you look closely in Vol. 1, chapter 1's colorspread page, there's a pic of Shinji with the others.

i think the title of the manga "Bleach" could be a metaphor of sorts for the color of your ideology around ghosts, spirits. and being that this is a manga about said things, it makes sense.

p.s., there's nothing really difficult to figure out with Bleach. it's not mean't to figure out, but to go along with and try to enjoy with limitless patience.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Richo's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by conn-man View Post
    i saw this yesterday when it was first posted and it really caught my attention because it covered some interesting topics that i've wondered about for a while, the origins chad and orihimes powers, the origin of the hougyoku, etc. but after i read it a second time i realize its poop, badly written fanfiction. i suggest that everybody ignore this.
    there has been made atleast 1 or 2 mistakes in this story concerning hollow evolution. The first being that irie became a hollow and evolved and became a Arrancar, while failing to describe at wich point the evolved (hollow, Gillian, adjuchas or Vasto lodre). Shortly afterwards while training with ichigo and co. he says they are in presense of a Vasto lodre. This is a common fanmade mistake.
    It is a very interesting story, it may even be poorly written but we have to keep in mind that KT his assistant is probably japanese, wich means we have to understand not all japanese pple can understand/speak/write perfect english.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Markus View Post
    the only thing i can personally confirm is that Shinji was probably suppose to appear in the beginning of the manga with Inoue and the others. if you look closely in Vol. 1, chapter 1's colorspread page, there's a pic of Shinji with the others.

i think the title of the manga "Bleach" could be a metaphor of sorts for the color of your ideology around ghosts, spirits. and being that this is a manga about said things, it makes sense.

p.s., there's nothing really difficult to figure out with Bleach. it's not mean't to figure out, but to go along with and try to enjoy with limitless patience.
    actualy the name "bleach" was a reference to ichigo/orihime having orange hair naturaly (redhead). This being rare in a country like japanese. also in the beginning it is explained that ichigo and orihime were the center of bullies their whole lives due to the orange hair.

OT: when someone with black hair bleaches their once it becomes orange/red (Myself having dark brown hair after i bleached my hair i had orange hair)
    Last edited by Richo; January 10, 2010 at 06:42 AM.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast