Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cutest, prettiest or hottest characters in Manga/Anime/Asian Drama

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I fell in love with her...in Manga World

Vivi is best!. I nominate Nami as heroine based on longevity and slight edge in scenes. I also like Nami more than Robin.

While technically the most popular character, Hina from Hayate no Gotoku is another of my favorite supporting characters. She's much cooler then Nagi. Hamster is better then Nagi too!

RAW Providers 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Finestela's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hermione owns all the girls in Hayate... (lol jk)
    My favorite girl in Hayate used to be Sakuya, but after "The end of the world" arc, A-tan (Athena) is now on the top of the list for me

Isumi is a distant third

I mean all the girls are nice in Hayate, but the others don't stand out as much as these two (for me that is).

Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Finestela View Post
    Hermione owns all the girls in Hayate... (lol jk)
    My favorite girl in Hayate used to be Sakuya, but after "The end of the world" arc, A-tan (Athena) is now on the top of the list for me
    You and Kotetsu, huh

Either not enough is translated or I forgot A - Chan.

RAW Providers 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Finestela's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Hayate calls her "A-tan" in the manga... but it doesn't matter really, -chan and -tan are the same in usage.

Also, you're forgetting Klaus!!! He had a crush on Hermione as well XDDDD

(But then again, almost everyone does that since he's been pretty much gone in the series for a while )

Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah but Klaus is so forgettable :P he says it himself. Who knew gender confusion could be so funny. Thank you Hata!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Boagrious's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

lol I know... I know! I fell for Kaoru from the Rurouni Kenshin series, I just did, the moment she accepted illness for her loved one, for Kenshin...So sad and yet so beautiful
    Why so Serious?

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Nel from Bleach - a new side story mini series would be cool!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

cutest, prettiest or hottest characters in manga

Most beautiful cutest, prettiest or handsomest characters in manga
    I am not talking about the artwork in general but rather about the character designs in particular.

When it comes to the artwork in general, we don't only discuss about characters' faces but also discuss about the panel flow, the use of panels, the fashion designs, the architecture and the surroundings of nature, the drawings of food specialties, the designs of mecha, weapons and robots etc

I have seen attractive, pretty, handsome or cute character designs in many manga.

Tatsumi Chiyoko (Chocolat manga)- is a very cute-looking schoolgirl. Hers is the only pretty and cute character design in the Chocolat manga where the other characters, especially male ones, look rather too rugged to be considered beautiful or handsome

Asami Onohara (Hiyoko Brand~ Oku-sama wa Joshi Kousei)- has such a cute and lovely face and a pretty and sexy body. It's a very good thing that the manga has a lot of fanservice which focuses almost all the time on Asami-chan. That's why it is much better than the anime adaptation.

Iris Chateaubriand (Sakura Taisen manga)- looks cuter in the manga than in the anime series and the first OAV and also looks equally cute like in the Sakura Taisen video games.

Monica Adenauer (Yakitate Japan)- Monica's original manga character design is very pretty, attractive and cute. She also has a nice gorgeous body figure.

Elise Housen (Canvas 2)- the manga character design of Elise Housen is almost cute and beautiful as her anime character design.

Triela (Gunslinger Girl)- is the cutest and most attractive girl in the Gunslinger Girl manga.

Tomoyo Daidouji and Rika Sasaki (Card Captor Sakura) have perhaps the cutest character designs in CCS manga.

Sonezaki Yui and François Roudweisen (Addicted to Curry) are both such cute, attractive and sexy girls.

Rin Kokonoe (Kodomo no Jikan)- I find her cute and awesome. she also looks cool.

Sophie Balzac Kirisaki (Yakitate Japan)- I find Sophie's character design very attractive and exotic. She looks lovely with her short hair.

Fuura Kafuka (Sayonara Zetsubo-sensei)- may not look cute but she has attractive looks and a cute hairstyle.

Maki (Arcana)- very cute. Honestly, in any manga I have seen a few girls who look cuter than Maki.

As for the handsomest or most attractive male manga character designs, i'll also list them down

Ohgami Ichiro (Sakura Taisen)- this character design is very polished and appears like he carries a confident and pure-hearted aura.

Yoshiyuki Terada (Card Captor Sakura)- CLAMP draws him handsomely enough that he is good-looking and looks very gentlemanly.

Li Syaoran (Card Captor Sakura)- has such good looks especially for a shota. I guess CLAMP artists like drawing him a bit well.

Koujirou from the manga Home is quite a handsome cool-looking guy with such chiseled manly features.

Doushirou (I am Doushirou) is good-looking and has an impressive manly body figure.

Keisuke Tanabe (School of Water Business)- I admit he has cute and handsome facial appearance for a guy. I might think that the female readers will find him cute

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Micronesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: cutest, prettiest or hottest characters in manga

I agree that CLAMP's bishounens and bishoujos are one of the most beautiful and attrative ever. I can put 90% of their characters here.

I pick some characters as the representative, but bear in mind that there's tons of other CLAMP's bishounens and bishoujos

Monou Kotori (X/1999)
    http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0...mono_large.jpg
    Sue (Clover)
    http://static.minitokyo.net/view/33/02/295133.jpg
    Chii (Chobits)
    http://foroanime.com/foros-de-anime/...ii03-45661.jpg

...and i can list 70% of Kateikyou Hitman Reborn characters as well. Amano Akira really can design extremely gorgeous bishounens... and the fact that they all unique (different faces, different quirks, different personalities etc) is a big plus
    - Mukuro Rokudo, Yamamoto Takeshi, Dino Cavallone, Gokudera Hayato, etc

The cast of Yami no Matsuei can be described as "bishounen parade" -> Tsuzuki Asato, Tatsumi Seiichirou, Watari Yutaka, Muraki Kazutaka, Kurosaki Hisoka, etc. The girls are gorgeous as well, but there's fewer of them.

Vampire Knight's cast are beautiful. But sadly the character design tend to be similiar to each other (same face, same personality, etc). The characterization is kinda cliche as well. D=
    Last edited by R4n; January 08, 2010 at 02:08 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Akiyama's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hottest male goes to Akiyama Shinichi from Liar Game. He is from a seinen series not shojo. His brain is the biggest turn on IMO.
    Spoiler: Akiyama show

Hottest Female goes to Maya Orihara from Bloody Monday, I love the way how she plays innocent hiding her true character, a great persona with brains and a body.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Crude's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Simca (Air Gear) - There was a short period of time when I was obsessed with Simca (a little sad I know). She's just that sexy!

Kururu (Air Gear) - Sexy and very pretty! I have something of a hair fetish, and I love Kururu's.

Rukia (Bleach) - She might not be as well endowed as some of the other girls in the series, but she looks the best to me.

Harribel (Bleach) - Got to love that uniform

Sakura (Naruto) - She can really pull off the sexy/sporty look a lot of the time, but sometimes she looks real ugly (unfortunately ).

Lenalee (D.Gray-Man) - No matter what look she has, she always looks beautiful. It's a good thing she insists on wearing short skirts!

The Zetsubou Sensei Girls - Pretty much all of them are cute, all thanks to the cool artstyle!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Mushashi's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

gotta be some of the girls getting raped in zetman by all the look a likes. or uran from astro boy +1

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member El Autor's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Nico Robin (One piece)... OMG I love that woman!! Sexy and strong!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Nana from Area no kishi gets my vote.

MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by I'm_Akiyama View Post
    Hottest male goes to Akiyama Shinichi from Liar Game. He is from a seinen series not shojo. His brain is the biggest turn on IMO.
    Spoiler: Akiyama show
    I have to agree with this ^. Akiyama Shinichi is hot in so many ways; he is super smart, he is attractive, he is not a saint but he is not an evil person either. He is so awesome!!

Another manga character that is hot IMHO, is Ren Tsuruga from Skip Beat.
    He is gorgeous and mysterious. He has a dark side but he is kind and sweet. He is a pretty boy but not boring at all, at least to me he is not.
    Some pics of Ren:
    Pic 1

Pic 2

As for the girls, Maria Kawai from Akuma to love Song gets my vote for prettiest female. She is both very cute and interesting.
    Last edited by destiny4ever; January 24, 2010 at 04:40 PM.
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast