Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Need help with an image.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member XEL's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Need help with an image.

Well, I see that many of the artist on this site are extremely gifted at coloring. I was just wondering if someone could color a picture of mine for me? I would like it to look like it came out of an anime. I don't want the whole 3D-style feel, I can do that myself. What I'm not good at is the anime-style coloring :P

This picture is here:
    Spoiler show

• Blonde hair.
    • changing his eyebrows to blonde would be nice.
    • vibrant blue eyes.
    • tanned skin. not too tan. just dont make him pale is all.
    • white t.
    • jeans.
    • the Z is platinum. a glare effect would be nice.
    • Adidas headband. logo not drawn in.
    • his right ear looks weird. this is because there is an earring there, it just didn't come out right. covering it up with a round silver(platinum) earring would be nice :P

Washington 2012
    ~ We're baaaaaaaaaack ~

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member AnkorSVK's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Need help with an image.

I would recommend you to post it in a manga part of the forum cos this part of the forum is more for the other classical 3D style not manga.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AnkorSVK View Post
    I would recommend you to post it in a manga part of the forum cos this part of the forum is more for the other classical 3D style not manga.
    Actually, this type of thread (getting help with drawing style) would be most appropriate for this section even though not many people have made threads requesting help with artwork in the past. This section is for artwork that is not fan art for a specific manga or anime series. The user seems to be seeking assistance in drawing in the anime style without reference to an actual manga or anime series. (Original art drawn in a manga/anime style would go here.)
    Last edited by Tsukisama; January 11, 2010 at 06:38 PM.

Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukisama View Post
    Actually, this type of thread (getting help with drawing style) would be most appropriate for this section even though not many people have made threads requesting help with artwork in the past. This section is for artwork that is not fan art for a specific manga or anime series. The user seems to be seeking assistance in drawing in the anime style without reference to an actual manga or anime series. (Original art drawn in a manga/anime style would go here.)

If you think so, its just that most drawings that i have seen here were traditional or westernized comic styles according to:

Artists' Studio Here you can post any of your art that isn't manga-related!!

So i thought that there would be a bigger probability to find some manga artist in the manga section especialy when he needs only a colloring.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with you that the description can be a bit ambiguous and misleading in this case. Since I have explained the intended spirit of the section to you, perhaps you could suggest a better tagline description for this section. It would be really helpful, as I am not coming up with anything better at the moment and fresh ideas are always welcome.

Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukisama View Post
    I agree with you that the description can be a bit ambiguous and misleading in this case. Since I have explained the intended spirit of the section to you, perhaps you could suggest a better tagline description for this section. It would be really helpful, as I am not coming up with anything better at the moment and fresh ideas are always welcome.
    If you want here All kinds of arts then call It "The Unlimited art corner"-All art welcomed exept....-add what you dont welcome on this forum or link it to FAQ

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

We'll take that into consideration for when we next do some remodeling. The name of the section, "Artists' Studio," really doesn't need to be changed though, as that does not really cause any confusion on the purpose of the section, only the description.

New Reply