Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Shippuden The Movie 4

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member itachisamata's Avatar
    Country
    Tunisia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Movie 4 Shippuden: 1 Info

Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    My cousin watched it in Japan and told me that it wasn't in the movie and another trailer wasn't in there too(the one where Naruto and Sasuke are striking with Rasengan and Chidori,if you know what i mean)

Anyway,it does not really matter.Let's wait for the movie to judge^^(eventhough it will take a year...)
    this movie will be out in cinema 31/07/2010.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity CBlitz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

we won't see it for another year. So sit tight and forget about this, I see little point in hyping this now. At least we'll finally get the 3rd Shippuuden movie in a couple weeks. Bah I hate August, they always hype the movies and we can't see it...

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

WOW epic animation and once again Naruto gets a weapon that we know nothing about xD

I wonder if he gets it in the anime/manga actually and it goes into the movie

How does Minato know Naruto and how will he react?

Maybe Minato is connected to Naruto in some way, and I don't mean the father son way, I mean that he could feel something and that something told him the situation.

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sarutobi_sensei View Post
    WOW epic animation and once again Naruto gets a weapon that we know nothing about xD

I wonder if he gets it in the anime/manga actually and it goes into the movie

How does Minato know Naruto and how will he react?

Maybe Minato is connected to Naruto in some way, and I don't mean the father son way, I mean that he could feel something and that something told him the situation.
    The weapon was a kunai with wind chakra,nothing big.^^

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i like the wind kunai kishi needs to have naruto use it in the manga as well. he should copy that from the movie.

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

To be honest,i dislike the design in the anime(because of the ugly blue chakra),but i like it in the manga.Kishi should really do this.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

If you look closely, the Kunai he's holding is the Hiraishin Kunai. BTW, to quote my post on another forum:
    Quote Quote:
    I doubt Minato knows that Naruto is his son. Naruto probably just told him his name when he arrived in the past. But he didn't tell him he came from the future and he is Minato's son. I'm expecting Team 7 to be in on this. Naruto needs a lot of explanations about Space-Time paradoxes so, having Kakashi there to prevent any Time paradoxes is a must because only he's smart to understand the complexity of Space-Time paradoxes. Therefore preventing any unwanted results in the future. Of course, Naruto would be pretty torn about it because this might be his chance to prevent the Kyuubi attack.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member BekasStrife's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm... It says Naruto gets thrown back in time 20 years; he's 16. That means that he gets thrown back to 4 years before his birth and the Kyuubi attack.

He can't really try and stop it unless he stays there for four years ^^; and saying anything towards it could make Minato suspicious (as in thinking he could be a spy or anything like that) or give him away because I doubt Minato knew of the Kyuubi being manipulated so soon...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Osprey's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I assume we will see Minato's generation in their youth. Kushina, the original Ino-Shika-Cho, Shikamaru's mom, Kiba's mom, Shino's dad, Neji's dad, Hinata's dad, etc. And Jiraiya and Tsunade in their prime.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingitsune View Post
    Is it a good thing? We can't tell before we see the "heirs of the will of fire". It seems the 2009 movie made less money than the ones from 2008 and 2007, but it's hard to tell if it's because of the economic crisis or because the movie itself was lacking.
    The 2007 movie had an opening weekend of (US)$1.8 million in Japan. The 2008 movie had about a $2.0 million opening. The recent 2009 movie also had a $2.0 million opening despite the economic downturn. So if anything, people were interested in the Will of Fire movie. Promoting that the entire Konoha 11 would be in it probably brought in their various fans. When the DVD is released, the 2009 movie might pass the 2008 movie in total gross to be the most successful Shippuden movie.

The only bomb Naruto ever had was the third Part 1 movie with Rock Lee and the circus. Naruto: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom. That movie only made $3,008,671 in total. All the other movies did around 10 million.
    Last edited by Osprey; April 10, 2010 at 12:19 PM.

11. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Drago's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Here is link to the Trailer---
    http://www.narutosoul.com/forums/nar...movie-new.html

Well I am expecting more this movie because all the previous one really disappoint me Especially the Last one i was expecting too much and in the end it disappoint me

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

Another movie with a crappy plot. Naruto travels in time via the activation of ancient leylines, meets Yondaime and fights robots... well, I guess I'm used to some elements in Naruto's movie that doesn't fit in the Naruto World.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Samui View Post
    Another movie with a crappy plot. Naruto travels in time via the activation of ancient leylines, meets Yondaime and fights robots... well, I guess I'm used to some elements in Naruto's movie that doesn't fit in the Naruto World.
    if you dont like it than dont watch it ^^.... anyway you are complaining about robots ect....

so what will you call about "robo-pain" ??, or kakuzo with 5hearts XD so its not that far from naruto world.... we can remmber Naruto movie 2.... where there were HUGE ass machines-ships too... so machines in naruto world are not a supprise... (and those robots looks liek guards or training robots)

still the trailer had like 10sec of actual fight..... while the whole movie is like 1h20/30 min........ so hard to discribe the movie after 10sec.

well the trailers are sometimes a joke... just like it was with shippuden movie 2...... we saw naruto falling into a big black hole and pic of his grave.... which actually was not in the movie at all xDxD

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member itachisamata's Avatar
    Country
    Tunisia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by itachisamata View Post
    Hey everyone,

Some small info on the film 4, it is the first. Nothing much was filtered. A few months of its release was expected

So here are the 3 big news has learned:

- Release of Film July 31
    - Title of Film: The Lost Tower
    - Presence of Yondaime

And here is the image
    Spoiler show

Web site :http://www.naruto-movie.com/index.html
    First Trailer: http://www.naruto-mx.com/anime/narut...en-film-4.html

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Dapreachor's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
    I assume we will see Minato's generation in their youth. Kushina, the original Ino-Shika-Cho, Shikamaru's mom, Kiba's mom, Shino's dad, Neji's dad, Hinata's dad, etc. And Jiraiya and Tsunade in their prime.

The 2007 movie had an opening weekend of (US)$1.8 million in Japan. The 2008 movie had about a $2.0 million opening. The recent 2009 movie also had a $2.0 million opening despite the economic downturn. So if anything, people were interested in the Will of Fire movie. Promoting that the entire Konoha 11 would be in it probably brought in their various fans. When the DVD is released, the 2009 movie might pass the 2008 movie in total gross to be the most successful Shippuden movie.

The only bomb Naruto ever had was the third Part 1 movie with Rock Lee and the circus. Naruto: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom. That movie only made $3,008,671 in total. All the other movies did around 10 million.
    because that circus abomination was a total disappointment

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Tengou's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder wbout the validity of this teaser trailer. You know that whatever appears in teasers doesn't necessarily make its way into the film itself. A prime example would be the first Shippuuden movie, the teaser of which gave the impression Naruto would 'die', and had him square off against 10 weird purple figures, with a shot of him revealing Kyuubi eyes. Regardless, he never used the kyuubi in the movie and none of the shots I remember in it ever made it to the movie in the first place.

Same with the second movie, where they hyped up Naruto and Sasuke teaming up again to take down the enemy. What we were no doubt hoping for was some extended interaction between the two. What we ended up getting was a story about Naruto going after a mad doctor turned big bad, and when he was down Sasuke finally showed up for like 10 minutes at the end for a quick encore.

Granted, I do dearly hope this time will be different. In this short teaser Naruto owned more than in the first two Shippuuden movies together. I wanna see him portrayed like he can actually fight.
    Last edited by Tengou; April 16, 2010 at 11:34 AM.

New Reply
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast